Another Responsible Gun Owner: Houston Massacre

Both are ad hominens. There is no way of knowing who will do something like this unless we profile and take away guns from the people that commit these types of killings the most.

Well then, what criteria should we use. I mean, according to the FBI, it is black males who conduct the majority of violent crimes, gun related or otherwise, nation wide. So, what criteria should be used here?

Whatever demographic that has the largest percentage of mass murders via guns?

"mas murder". Well then, black males take the cake. Should we ban them from owning firearms?

:lmao:

I know you're a racist POS, but when i asked that question, the shooter had not been identified yet. But the OP ASSumed he was white. Meanwhile in Chicago, NYC, etc......

:cuckoo:

Just because you didn't know doesnt mean he had not been identified yet. Even so practically everyone knows white males are typically the ones to do these types of mass murders.

:lmao: The OPs cited article explicitly states that the gunman's identity had not yet been released, you ignorant snot rocket.

A simple google search would have shown you there were more informed sources.

Well then, what criteria should we use. I mean, according to the FBI, it is black males who conduct the majority of violent crimes, gun related or otherwise, nation wide. So, what criteria should be used here?

Whatever demographic that has the largest percentage of mass murders via guns?

"mas murder". Well then, black males take the cake. Should we ban them from owning firearms?

:lmao:

You left something out. "mass murder via gun" and no, white males take the cake. Yes we should ban white males from having guns.

Last edited:
Just because you didn't know doesnt mean he had not been identified yet. Even so practically everyone knows white males are typically the ones to do these types of mass murders.

:lmao: The OPs cited article explicitly states that the gunman's identity had not yet been released, you ignorant snot rocket.

You're about as sharp as a bowling ball, kid. The identity at that time had not been released. Jeebus, you're not only a racist POS, but also dumber than a bag of hammers.

You're about as sharp as a bowling ball, kid. The identity at that time had not been released. Jeebus, you're not only a racist POS, but also dumber than a bag of hammers.

Yes the identity had been released. Thats why I told you to look for more informed sources.

Gun deaths shaped by race in America

Mass shootings via gun. Black males take the cake.

I think you misread your own link. Black males die by violence more often but it has nothing to do with mass shootings. White males take the cake.

Mass Shooters Have A Gender and a Race | Political Research Associates

Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often-upper middle class, perpetrators. These shootings are a direct reflection of White male privilege and the consequences that occur when groups like the NRA control influential conservative leaders.

Mass Murders Are On The Rise | Psychology Today

As for demographics, the mass murderer is typically a white male, a loner, has a college degree or some college, from a relatively stable background and from an upper-middle to middle class family. They often aspire to more than they can handle, then form a hatred and blame others if they fail. Also, they are much more likely to suffer from a mental illness, specifically some type of psychosis.

Gimme a break. Did you seriously think you were fooling anyone? What can we do about this issue to resolve these types of mass shootings for the white community?

Last edited:
It seems to me that this is not a issue that solely lies with guns or their ownership. It is a very complicated issue that involves guns, mental health, and law enforcement's responsibilities. This guy had a restraining order on him. He was a gun owner. He obviously has a mental rage that has not been defined yet.

There is an answer here. But it will take many years for society to find it.

I agree, all are factors.

But the underlying problem is when you think of gun ownership as a "right", people become a lot more reluctant to challenge it.

I go back to my neighbor who took his life four years ago. Before he did it, he did a dry run where he shot out the patio door into the parking lot. He then lied to the police, claiming someone shot in at him (disproven by the glass shattering out instead of in) before the wrung a confession out of him.

ANd yet- THEY DIDN'T CONFISCATE HIS GUN RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

They should have.

A couple weeks later he shot himself.

I think you misread your own link. Black males die by violence more often but it has nothing to do with mass shootings. White males take the cake.

Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often-upper middle class, perpetrators. These shootings are a direct reflection of White male privilege and the consequences that occur when groups like the NRA control influential conservative leaders.

As for demographics, the mass murderer is typically a white male, a loner, has a college degree or some college, from a relatively stable background and from an upper-middle to middle class family. They often aspire to more than they can handle, then form a hatred and blame others if they fail. Also, they are much more likely to suffer from a mental illness, specifically some type of psychosis.

Gimme a break. Did you seriously think you were fooling anyone? What can we do about this issue to resolve these types of mass shootings for the white community?

The "mass shootings" are categorically created to be obtuse. Considering how many people were shot in Chicago over a weekend, I'd call that a mass shooting too. But it doesn't qualify, does it? And why not? Well, that seems fairly obvious. At the same time that you rattle of like a racist pig regarding white "mass shooting" males, you neglect where the overwhelming majority of gun related violence takes place. And that's rather convenient, isn't, Poindexter?

The "mass shootings" are categorically created to be obtuse. Considering how many people were shot in Chicago over a weekend, I'd call that a mass shooting too. But it doesn't qualify, does it? And why not? Well, that seems fairly obvious. At the same time that you rattle of like a racist pig regarding white "mass shooting" males, you neglect where the overwhelming majority of gun related violence takes place. And that's rather convenient, isn't, Poindexter?

It doesnt matter what you want to call it. Who told you that you had the power to change definitions for everyone else? Mass shootings are multipe victims shot by 1 person. Not multiple people shot by multiple people. Get your head out of your ass dummy.

Forum List

Back