Another Republican Pervert Gets Caught Doing Deviant Activities

Gay rights activist? More like pervert that went after young boys.'

Drink the Milk, son.
Well you think that about any gay person so your point is pretty weak. And since you're on the wrong side of history, when you die, likely in the not too distant future, your opinion will matter even less than it does now.

With Milk, the one you support honoring, it's not a matter of thinking, it's a matter of having proved it.

This seems to bolster a position that I stated in another thread.

You condemn a predatory sex pervert who went after young boys, and TheOldSchool says, as he says about anyone who stands for any rational concept of decency and moral standards, that this puts you on “on the wrong side of history”.

Liberalism has truly devolved into what can now best be described as a serious mental and moral disease.

Does that mean he believes honoring a predatory sex pervert is the "right side of history"? That argument could be made.

What I think it is with Harvey Milk is that they want a homosexual honored so badly they're willing to overlook what he was and what he did as a sexual predator.

Does that mean he believes honoring a predatory sex pervert is the "right side of history"? That argument could be made.

What I think it is with Harvey Milk is that they want a homosexual honored so badly they're willing to overlook what he was and what he did as a sexual predator.

I think you're giving them too much credit. Do not forget the association of NAMBLA with the LGBpbiWTF bunch. As discussed in another thread, the effort to normalize pedophilia is now beginning to come out into the open. It's been there all along, since before Mr. Milk was practicing it.

Forum List

Back