Another Republican FAIL

First you have to prove CRT is actually a thing and not just a talking point.
Its called "google", duh. CRT is proven to be real.

Its called "google", duh. CRT is proven to be real.
It isn't being taught in grade or high schools as some are saying. You're going to have to do better than biased sources and wikipedia.

It isn't being taught in grade or high schools as some are saying. You're going to have to do better than biased sources and wikipedia.
1. So if that is the case, and it isn't being taught anywhere (a lie), then banning it is a non-issue, correct?

2. ...and if professors aren't being "muzzled" (your word) from teaching CRT, then how are they being muzzled?

So what's wrong with educators being required to stay within an approved curriculum for the topic they are paid to teach?

I have no problem with the ruling as it pertains to colleges.
Parents could easily control what is taught is they exercised discretion on where their kids attend school.

Why we need the government to do our jobs for us is beyond me.

I have no problem with the ruling as it pertains to colleges.
Parents could easily control what is taught is they exercised discretion on where their kids attend school.

Why we need the government to do our jobs for us is beyond me.

The vast majority of parents don't have the ability to send their kids to private schools or home school. They are stuck with the government halls of indoctrination. It's time to take education back from the commie teachers unions, including at the college level.

Even college professors are paid to educate, not indoctrinate. It's not their job to create little commie clones of themselves. A teacher's personal ideology has no place in any classroom. They are supposed to be teaching their students how to think, and the topic at hand, so they can develop their own ideology. Now tell me what I got wrong here.

Why don't you let the customers decide if they like the university's product instead of the STATE dictating what they can and cannot sell?

I swear, people like you are becoming completely detached from the principles of the free market of ideas and more Nazified.

It's scary.

You know why you want to shut them down? Because deep down inside you know your team is intellectually bankrupt and can't compete.

The New Right is retarded. They have no solutions to anything except government force. It has been decades since they have put a good idea on the table and defended it.

They are literally too lazy to THINK! We see this on this forum every day.

And so all they can do to deflect from this truth is to go on the attack against the other side's ideas.

If Obamacare should have taught the lazy fucks in the GOP anything, it is that when given a choice between a bad idea and NOTHING, sooner or later people adopt the bad idea.

Because the problems are real, and one side is offering answers while the other just flings poo.

I hold the GOP more responsible for the decline of our republic than I do the Democrats because the GOP has completely abdicated itself from any responsibility for solving the problems we face. They have surrendered. They have sold us down the river to the Democrats, and everything they say in opposition is just theater for the rubes.

Hell, man, just look at what McConnell has been saying for over a decade whenever someone asks him what the GOP will do if they win the next election.

He smirks and says he isn't going to tell you.

It has become that blatant.

Why don't you let the customers decide if they like the university's product instead of the STATE dictating what they can and cannot sell?

I swear, people like you are becoming completely detached from the principles of the free market of ideas and more Nazified.

It's scary.

You know why you want to shut them down? Because deep down inside you know your team is intellectually bankrupt and can't compete.

The New Right is retarded. They have no solutions to anything except government force. It has been decades since they have put a good idea on the table and defended it.

They are literally too lazy to THINK! We see this on this forum every day.

And so all they can do to deflect from this truth is to go on the attack against the other side's ideas.

If Obamacare should have taught the lazy fucks in the GOP anything, it is that when given a choice between a bad idea and NOTHING, sooner or later people adopt the bad idea.

Because the problems are real, and one side is offering answers while the other just flings poo.

I hold the GOP more responsible for the decline of our republic than I do the Democrats because the GOP has completely abdicated itself from any responsibility for solving the problems we face. They have surrendered. They have sold us down the river to the Democrats, and everything they say in opposition is just theater for the rubes.

Hell, man, just look at what McConnell has been saying for over a decade whenever someone asks him what the GOP will do if they win the next election.

He smirks and says he isn't going to tell you.

It has become that blatant.

Good God, you really are stupid. Has the past several years not taught you anything? The commies have no interest in the free exchange of ideas. That has been proven time and again by them shutting down conservatives that have tried to breach their inter-sanctum. Seems to me, it's you that has become nazified by swallowing their propaganda hook line and sinker.

Good God, you really are stupid. Has the past several years not taught you anything? The commies have no interest in the free exchange of ideas. That has been proven time and again by them shutting down conservatives that have tried to breach their inter-sanctum. Seems to me, it's you that has become nazified by swallowing their propaganda hook line and sinker.

Don't say gay!

How many books has the Right tried to ban in the past couple years? I've lost count.

Remind me again what DeSantis did to Disney just for speaking out against him?

I can give a long list of the Right's cancellation of people they don't like.

And now they are trying to order college professors not to speak anything but the party line.

"It's Okay When Republicans Do It!"

Sieg Heil!

Don't say gay!

How many books has the Right tried to ban in the past couple years? I've lost count.

Remind me again what DeSantis did to Disney just for speaking out against him?

I can give a long list of the Right's cancellation of people they don't like.

And now they are trying to order college professors not to speak anything but the party line.

"It's Okay When Republicans Do It!"

Sieg Heil!

Now you're just lying. I said ALL teachers at every level should stick to the topic they are hired to teach and leave their personal ideology at the fucking door. Librarians should do the same thing and not stock books that are age inappropriate. It's up to the community to set the standards for their schools and not commie national teachers unions. You don't like it stay in some shit hole that lets those unions fuck up your children.

Also if Disney what's the largess of a State, perhaps they should refrain from engaging and deriding the very politicians they rely on for their massive profits. It doesn't usually end well for those that bites the hand that feeds them.

Now you're just lying. I said ALL teachers at every level should stick to the topic they are hired to teach and leave their personal ideology at the fucking door.
If the universities who hired them don't like what they are teaching, they are free to fire them.

But you want the STATE to decide what they should teach!

Sieg Heil!

Forum List

Back