Another Repub heads for exit.

You are aware that the world didn't start when Candidate Trump came down the escalator?
I am aware that ths fealty to Trump had not even started yet. I remember what many of his bootlickers were saying about him.

It's when they realized they lost most of the republican voting base to this failed human, that they calculated the way to keep their jobs: Grab those ankles!

That's the toxic nature of Trump. Any less won't do.

I am aware that ths fealty to Trump had not even started yet. I remember what many of his bootlickers were saying about him.

It's when they realized they lost most of the republican voting base to this failed human, that they calculated the way to keep their jobs: Grab those ankles!

That's the toxic nature of Trump. Any less won't do.

So you're not aware.
Do they not have media in your part of the ghetto?

I’m not a Trumpist, but good for them. They control the party, it should be promoting their ideology. These others can go become Democrats for all I care. One Party - One Philosophy. If you don’t like it there’s the door; go see if the other sides “Big Tent” will take you in.
That’s the point. There is no unifying philosophy or values on the right. It’s an unmitigated shitshow.

giphy.gif

It hardly extremist to believe that a Woman has the right to have dominion over her own body.

It is hardly extremist to believe that every American has the right to vote.

It is hardly exremist to want to insure the American People have clean water to drink and clean air to breathe.

It is hardly extremist to insure children will NOT be killed by gun violence in their schools.

It is hardly extremist to believe that a person has the right to marry the person their choice, regardless of the gender of either party.

It is hardly extremist to end book banning.

It is hardly extremist to want to save American Democracy wanna be fascist dictator.
It hardly extremist to believe that a Woman has the right to have dominion over her own body, except when it comes to her Vax status; she only has an unfetter right to an abortion

It is hardly extremist to believe that every American has the right to vote, irrespective of citizenship and being alive and above ground

It is hardly extremist to insure children will NOT be killed by gun violence in their schools, let the government throw them in internment camps after we disarm the parents

It is hardly extremist to want to save American Democracy wanna be fascist dictator; please vote for the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich! Death to Republicans!

There has been a slow movement for many decades. Having the honor to finish the term and not makes things worse proves the character or lack of it. It almost seems like someone works for the other side and gets activated. We know that cannot happen.

Having the “honour” to finish the term??? What kind of honour does it take to collect a paycheque from the American taxpayer while failing to do the job they elected you for?

There has been a slow movement for many decades. Having the honor to finish the term and not makes things worse proves the character or lack of it. It almost seems like someone works for the other side and gets activated. We know that cannot happen.
Most Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance – indeed, they have contempt for it; the anti-freedom caucus is proof of that.

A tiny minority of Republicans such as Gallagher have clearly had enough and are leaving, understandably so.

It hardly extremist to believe that a Woman has the right to have dominion over her own body.

It is hardly extremist to believe that every American has the right to vote.

It is hardly exremist to want to insure the American People have clean water to drink and clean air to breathe.

It is hardly extremist to insure children will NOT be killed by gun violence in their schools.

It is hardly extremist to believe that a person has the right to marry the person their choice, regardless of the gender of either party.

It is hardly extremist to end book banning.

It is hardly extremist to want to save American Democracy wanna be fascist dictator.
I don't think the board's conservatives fully appreciate the extent to which the beliefs they hold are unpopular with the majority of Americans. Every major issue like abortion, the environment, immigration, gun control, they find themselves in the minority.

Most Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance – indeed, they have contempt for it; the anti-freedom caucus is proof of that.

A tiny minority of Republicans such as Gallagher have clearly had enough and are leaving, understandably so.
The disturbing likelihood is that as moderates like Gallagher leave out of disgust with their uncompromising Repub colleagues they will be replaced with more radical Crazies.

That’s the point. There is no unifying philosophy or values on the right. It’s an unmitigated shitshow
Trumpists aren’t right wingers. They’re populist cultists. The people abandoning the Republican Party aren’t right wingers either… they’re centrist to liberal scum. There is no real Right Wing political organization in this country.

Trumpists aren’t right wingers. They’re populist cultists. The people abandoning the Republican Party aren’t right wingers either… they’re centrist to liberal scum. There is no real Right Wing political organization in this country.
True. The "Right Wing" is gone. We win or lose as "Populists" now.
Not sure what you're whining about? The polls are looking good. Trump is attracting working class democrats, there are no cultists, just "America Firsters".
The democrats are crazy Soros Leftists.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., who announced last month he would not run for re-election, will resign from Congress early, he confirmed in a statement Friday.

Gallagher’s departure before the end of his term in January is another blow to Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., and House Republicans, who have been struggling to govern and demonstrate stability this Congress.

Two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News of Gallagher's plan to resign early on Friday. The Wisconsin Republican then released a statement announcing that he will depart on April 19.

The speaker's office confirmed that Gallagher informed Johnson of his decision earlier this week.

His resignation could cause more headaches for House Republicans. Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo., who also is not seeking re-election, is resigning from Congress on Friday, cutting the GOP’s minuscule majority to 218-213. When Gallagher leaves, the majority would further shrink to 217-213, meaning Republicans could only afford a single defection on any vote if Democrats vote together.

Gallagher’s decision to leave on April 19 also means that there will not be a special election to fill his seat. Under Wisconsin state law, vacancies after the second Tuesday in April are filled in the general election, so Gallagher’s replacement will be decided in November and his seat will remain empty until January.

MAGAists are alienating the few moderates left in the caucus with their extremism and refusal to compromise.
RINO's rushing to the door, shows me that this country has a chance....They're seeing what you blind yourself to....judgement is coming....

Not sure what you're whining about? The polls are looking good. Trump is attracting working class democrats, there are no cultists, just "America Firsters".
I’m NOT a Trump supporter. I am much further Rightwing than his people are. I’m an Isolationist, Nationalist, Authoritarian Conservative.

I’m NOT a Trump supporter. I am much further Rightwing than his people are. I’m an Isolationist, Nationalist, Authoritarian Conservative.
So in November you have a choice of
Trump
Biden

Knowing that if Biden wins we get another 4-years of Leftist policies. So choose carefully...

I'm a fiscal conservative. No one is a fiscal conservative anymore, they all spend like drunk sailors.

Forum List

Back