...Another report supports Fabrizio's Trump report....

Millions of votes went through the mail.
Not vetted, no signature verification.
NOT NORMAL ABSENTEE BALLOTS.
Doesn't matter how many times these ballots were counted and recounted - it is still an unverifiable number.

If Trump had won, these same idiots that are so sanctimonious now - would have turned DC. into Portland.

The actual amount of fraud is unknowable.

If God herself came down and said Biden won, I would ask; were you watching the mail-in-ballots from production to them being counted?
When she says, no I was busy, there is no verifiable chain of custody.
I would have no choice but to dismiss her.

".....any report that tells President Trump, you, me, or simply screams it at the sky that there was no fraud, is just propaganda."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may wanna think that one through, earnest poster Jeens.

So, you are claiming that Trump paid his own people millions of dollars to manufacture 'propaganda'....... ....against him?

Really, you wanna stick with that thoughtful thought?

If you do, well, gurlfriend, it is looney.
It is nutsocrazo.

No disrespect intended, but you may be in way over your head here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may wanna think that one through, earnest poster Jeens.

So, you are claiming that Trump paid his own people millions of dollars to manufacture 'propaganda'....... ....against him?

Really, you wanna stick with that thoughtful thought?

If you do, well, gurlfriend, it is looney.
It is nutsocrazo.

No disrespect intended, but you may be in way over your head here.

No one can fucking know.
It is unknowable, you idiot airhead.

No one can fucking know.
It is unknowable, you idiot airhead.

So, per BJ's suggestion we are to infer that Don Trump paid Tony Fabrizio's polling group millions to develop a report that was only intended to provide propaganda to Trump's enemies?
Did we get your thinking right there, BJ?

And then, per today's reportage Don Trump paid the Berkley Research Group $600,000 to investigate the 2020 election, and you claim it was for the purpose of creating propaganda for Trump's opponents to use against him?
Did we get your suggestion right there, BJ?

OK, cool.
You be you.
You can think how you think. Who are we to argue with you?

But the rest of us?
Well, I would theorize most here think your theory about Trump paying for the creation of propaganda against him is......is......well, it is goofy, at best.

But, you be you.
Good luck.

Historically, statistically and factually impossible. And you know it.
No, I do not know that.
Tony Fabrizio went out and polled thousands of Republican voters after the election and he compiled and analyzed the responses.
To wit: More people voted for Biden than Trump because the widespread perception that Trump was untrustworthy and incompetent. Go ahead and read it, it is in Fabrizio's leaked report. (it is in the Politico link in the OP)

TRUMP'S VERY OWN POLLSTER....... found that out. And told Trump that people don't trust him, and thought he was incompetent.
I didn't tell Trump that. Tony Fabrizio told him that!
Democrats thought that....but likely Trump wasn't listening to them.
BUT.....he did listen to his long time in-house pollster, Fabrizio. And Trump still went ahead and instigated the violence at the Capitol on January 6th.
Trump knew he lost. And he knew why he had lost.
And he still went ahead.

Don Trump vandalized America, our institutions, our Constitution in the weeks leading to, and on that day --- J6.

IMHO

So, per BJ's suggestion we are to infer that Don Trump paid Tony Fabrizio's polling group millions to develop a report that was only intended to provide propaganda to Trump's enemies?
Did we get your thinking right there, BJ?

And then, per today's reportage Don Trump paid the Berkley Research Group $600,000 to investigate the 2020 election, and you claim it was for the purpose of creating propaganda for Trump's opponents to use against him?
Did we get your suggestion right there, BJ?

OK, cool.
You be you.
You can think how you think. Who are we to argue with you?

But the rest of us?
Well, I would theorize most here think your theory about Trump paying for the creation of propaganda against him is......is......well, it is goofy, at best.

But, you be you.
Good luck.

You seem lightheaded.

Are you bleeding from your eyes and whatever?

There is reportage this morning of another Trump paid-for report that informed Don Trump and his enablers that he had legitimately lost. Another report given to him prior to the January 6th seditionist attempt to stop the Electoral College count, and the terrible violence that that attempt engendered.

We know, as has been linked several times on this venue, that Trump's own hired pollster, Tony Fabrizio, informed him that interviews, polling, and findings revealed that more people voted for Biden than Trump because they believed Trump untrustworthy and incompetent. And Trump knew of those findings before the terrible violence of January 6th.

And we also have the under oath testimony of White House staffers and insiders who revealed Trump had been emphatically told he legitimately lost, and he had even had acknowledged that he lost. But he still instigated the terrible violence against America on January 6th. I bring it to this forum as a counter to other posters who insist that Trump was de-frauded....by dead people, and double-dip voting despite credible information that that was not the case. And I also bring it to this venue to emphasize the widespread belief that what Trump did after he received these various reports --that he paid for -- was mendacious and terribly damaging to America.
In my opinion, Don Trump need be held accountable for his mendacity against America.
----------

It is a long piece in today's newspaper, but I have pulled some 'taster' paragraphs so you can get an idea of the reportage. The link to it is below.
(I have underlined for emphasis some notable passages.)

From the headline:

"A report commissioned by the former president’s campaign ....did not back up his claims of fraud and did not provide evidence to overturn the 2020 election"​

"The “Project 2020” report conducted by the Berkeley Research Group has now been obtained by prosecutors investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. ...... it shows that Trump’s own campaign paid more than $600,000 for research that undercut many of his most explosive claims. The research was never made public.

Don Trump to Raffensberger: “So dead people voted, and I think the number is close to 5,000 people. And they went to obituaries. They went to all sorts of methods to come up with an accurate number, and a minimum is close to about 5,000 voters,” he said, without citing his study.

But a report commissioned by his own campaign dated one day prior told a different story: Researchers paid by Trump’s team had “high confidence” of only nine dead voters in Fulton County, defined as ballots that may have been cast by someone else in the name of a deceased person. They believed there was a “potential statewide exposure” of 23 such votes across the Peach State — or 4,977 fewer than the “minimum” Trump claimed.

In a separate failed bid to overturn the results in Nevada, Trump’s lawyers said in a court filing that 1,506 ballots were cast in the names of dead people and 42,284 voted twice. Trump lost the Silver State by about 33,000 votes.
The researchers paid by Trump’s team had “high confidence” that 12 ballots were cast in the names of deceased people in Clark County, Nev., and believed the “high end potential exposure” was 20 voters statewide — some 1,486 fewer than Trump’s lawyers said."

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

2016 the left claimed the election was 2020 the right claims it was stolen I guess we are now at the point where neither side will admit they lost an election they thought they would win.

See post #9.

I know, I know, we have all seen that bloke in the strait-jacket many many times.
It's that poster's (Crusader Frank) go-to meme.

But, it does remind me of when I put myself through university as a part-time bartender (22hrs every week for 3 years, btw. Sometimes a lot more if another bartender was not in.)

Anyway, the busy burger and steak-sandwich biergarten I worked at had a 'regular's corner' of the bar where ....you guessed it....the daily 'regulars' assembled to gossip, banter and opinionize. As a youngster I found it sometimes fun, sometimes tedious. They were initially a tough crew on a young college kid...but, in time, I was accepted.
But there was this one bloke who would come in periodically....maybe once every two or three weeks. He was known, folks called him by his name, and he would sit at that corner if a stool was available. And he'd tell the same joke every time he came in. The same friggin' joke.

Now, nobody was rude to the guy. To be sure they would roll their eyes, look up at the ceiling, down at their shoes, into their beers. And, they would never --ever-- look at each other when the bloke was telling his worn joke.

The fear was, of course, if they looked at each other with even a sidelong glance.....the whole bar would collapse into mean-spirited snickers and laughing ridicule. So they quietly listened to it until he finished. Then they would just pick up their previous conversations and go along as if the bloke wasn't even there, as if he had never walked in.

The bloke would finish his pint, and mosey out. THEN.....an only THEN....would the snicker and snarking start.
But, the bloke would be back .....with the same tired and worn joke.

I will always remember that though it was a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
gramma.jpg

2016 the left claimed the election was 2020 the right claims it was stolen I guess we are now at the point where neither side will admit they lost an election they thought they would win.
There was literally no evidence that RUSSIA! tipped the scales for Trump....None.

Not only is the evidence for 2020 cheatery falling all over us, the leftbats actually telegraphed how they were going to do it.

"Cool story, bro"?

Hey, that works for me.
But today, StPaddy's day in my farm village, it's all cool.
More entertaining for me though, was not it's alleged 'coolness', but rather, it was a fun little journey down Nostalgia Road.

It was fun remembering those days behind the taps at that busy biergarten a million years ago.
I so wish I could sit down with a pitcher of Cinci Creme and talk to the senior bartender (my boss) Sean McCumby, and re-live some of the crazy experiences I witnessed as a young college kid*. (alas, Charlie has gone to the big Dublin Pub in the sky.)

Slainte!
-----------------------------

* it was GREAT job for a college kid. I am here to testify.
Pretty decent money without wearing my body out like I did in my previous stepnfetchit construction jobs, meals were free to the help, and the waitress were, ummm, nice to me.

"Cool story, bro"?

Hey, that works for me.
But today, StPaddy's day in my farm village, it's all cool.
More entertaining for me though, was not it's alleged 'coolness', but rather, it was a fun little journey down Nostalgia Road.

It was fun remembering those days behind the taps at that busy biergarten a million years ago.
I so wish I could sit down with a pitcher of Cinci Creme and talk to the senior bartender (my boss) Sean McCumby, and re-live some of the crazy experiences I witnessed as a young college kid*. (alas, Charlie has gone to the big Dublin Pub in the sky.)

Slainte!
-----------------------------

* it was GREAT job for a college kid. I am here to testify.
Pretty decent money without wearing my body out like I did in my previous stepnfetchit construction jobs, meals were free to the help, and the waitress were, ummm, nice to me.
AddedFuck.jpg

There are few here as easy to insult as you.
Says the guy ^^^^^ that has the most embarrassing post on USMB.
Felons Kerick and D'Souza feed you lies,

3-4 Explosive Weeks. LOLLLOOOLLLLOOLLLOOLLOLLOLLOOLLL
That ^^^^^ was well over ONE year ago.

Any person, any report that tells President Trump, you, me, or simply screams it at the sky that there was no fraud, is just propaganda.

We all saw the fraud being played out.

Unvetted/Unverifiable mail in ballots decided that election.

The End.

The End. Of what. You believing this bullshit?????

What did you see???? Where did you see it???? F0X???? TIK-T0K??? YouTube????

Did any media site which can pass a fact check show this purported theft????

Forum List

Back