another one bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
another young black guy that thought he was above the law. he did not have to answer a police officer's questions. he could just walk away. then he tried running away. he ended up getting fatally shot by the officer. he was driving a car with plates that did not belong to that car and he had no driver's license on him. when the officer talked to him he acted dumb. the officer at one point asked him do you understand english. the officer told him exactly why he had stopped him and he kept asking why did you stop me I didn't do any thing wrong. now all these lefty idiots are demanding justice for this individual. WELL JUSTICE HAS ALREADY BEEN SERVED! let law enforcement officers do their job.

another young black guy that thought he was above the law. he did not have to answer a police officer's questions. he could just walk away. then he tried running away. he ended up getting fatally shot by the officer. he was driving a car with plates that did not belong to that car and he had no driver's license on him. when the officer talked to him he acted dumb. the officer at one point asked him do you understand english. the officer told him exactly why he had stopped him and he kept asking why did you stop me I didn't do any thing wrong. now all these lefty idiots are demanding justice for this individual. WELL JUSTICE HAS ALREADY BEEN SERVED! let law enforcement officers do their job.
Just like Ashley Babbit getting justice served on her dumb ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back