Another Mass Shooting Perpetrated By Blacks, This Time in Rochester, NY

I have the 5-0 Radio App on the iPhone going and the cops are looking for witnesses. Apparently dozens of Blacks were having a memorial for a gang member or something, which often happens, and a trigger happy Black with a stolen gun starts capping other Blacks. :afro:

Blacks shooting Blacks is so common at memorials the government should probably ban them. Here is a typical scenario.

Via the scanner (5-0 Radio App), Rochester cops are preparing to give public statement on the savagery.

Last edited:
They be shooting each other again. Media blackout because, ya know, Blacks don't shoot each other, White Supremists do all the shooting and shit according to Fake News and the Deep State. :cuckoo:

You made a claim, you gave your opinion. However, as the OP, do you have anything (links) to back up your bullshit? I've seen many mods shut down a thread for not having something to back it up. Why are you so special?

Good point but notice I indicated as is often the case early on when Blacks go wild, the media holds back so they have time to reframe the incident as being caused by Whitey. My only source is the Rochester Police scanner available on 5-0 Radio App on the iPhone. A cop called dispatch a few minutes ago to request a staging area for at least local news to broadcast so hopefully the mods do not lock the thread.

MSM finally posted a vague, ambiguous article meaning obviously it is Black on Black.

It is crazy. Rochester police activity is basically all Blacks with illegal firearms, committing domestic violence, robbing shit, etc., unrelated to the mass shooting by the Blacks at the Black gathering. I thought Blacks didn't like the cold. :p Is there any city safe nowadays?

Last edited:
They be shooting each other again. Media blackout because, ya know, Blacks don't shoot each other, White Supremists do all the shooting and shit according to Fake News and the Deep State. :cuckoo:

You made a claim, you gave your opinion. However, as the OP, do you have anything (links) to back up your bullshit? I've seen many mods shut down a thread for not having something to back it up. Why are you so special?
Why are such a bitch...go start a fire inside a dumpster or something, huh

My deepest sympathies to the people of Rochester.

There isn't really anything more to say.

All one can do is to shake one's head in sadness and resignation.

You crime supporting vermin don't accept proof, your actions are canned and predictable. Ask for proof and then deny deny deny. it's what all you stains do.

if you don't think there is a media blackout when blacks murder/rape/steal compared to when police JUSTIFIABLY do their job, you are out of your cotton pickin' mind

I have the 5-0 Radio App on the iPhone going and the cops are looking for witnesses. Apparently dozens of Blacks were having a memorial for a gang member or something, which often happens, and a trigger happy Black with a stolen gun starts capping other Blacks. :afro:

Blacks shooting Blacks is so common at memorials the government should probably ban them. Here is a typical scenario.

Via the scanner (5-0 Radio App), Rochester cops are preparing to give public statement on the savagery.

Dont worry, NewsVine_Mariyam is all over this black crime story

Nothing in the story indicates the race and ethnicity of either the shooters or victims here. Anything on this?

if you don't think there is a media blackout when blacks murder/rape/steal compared to when police JUSTIFIABLY do their job, you are out of your cotton pickin' mind

I heard about it yesterday. So, there doesn't seem to be a media blackout. Thus, you're full of shit, as usual.

I heard about it yesterday. So, there doesn't seem to be a media blackout. Thus, you're full of shit, as usual.
hahahhahaha--but NOTHING about race-----
you are full of shit as usual

You know who immediately cares about race when it comes to a story about a mass shooting? Racists.

You know who immediately cares about race when it comes to a story about a mass shooting? Racists.
yes--it's all blacks do--eat/shit/think/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes--it's all blacks do--eat/shit/think/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever, you sound like a moron.

Forum List

Back