Another left winger attacks a Conservative

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Paris (AFP) - A 55-year-old village mayor was arrested on Saturday for allegedly attacking a prominent French right-wing parliamentary candidate while she was out campaigning.
Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, a flamboyant 44-year-old candidate for the Republicans party, was canvassing for votes at a Paris market on Thursday when a man called her a "stupid bobo" -- a blend of hipster and bourgeois -- and shoved her leaflets in her face, causing her to fall.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

France? Who gives a fuck?!

Righties search all over the web for any little story to back up their bullshit .

Wow, you mean we're not a bunch of pussies and weaklings.

LOL, Trump tried to push violence and now he is getting it. We will not back down and we will not accept your third world shit hole model of America.

Fuck you conservatives.

Paris (AFP) - A 55-year-old village mayor was arrested on Saturday for allegedly attacking a prominent French right-wing parliamentary candidate while she was out campaigning.
Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, a flamboyant 44-year-old candidate for the Republicans party, was canvassing for votes at a Paris market on Thursday when a man called her a "stupid bobo" -- a blend of hipster and bourgeois -- and shoved her leaflets in her face, causing her to fall.

snowflake-3317-423a9ae38f3342e0c130c5473fee6d3c@1x.jpg

Yep, now they get a taste of how it feels to be LGBT and the fear they have to live in for daring to be different. Do you conservatives now realize that we all must be civilized and respectful of each other.

Yep, now they get a taste of how it feels to be LGBT and the fear they have to live in for daring to be different. Do you conservatives now realize that we all must be civilized and respectful of each other.

/---- Libs blaming the victim again

Last edited:

Forum List

Back