Another Law Enforcement Group Endorses Kari Lake

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

Arizonaā€™s Republican gubernatorial nominee announced Wednesday that she has received an endorsement from yet another law enforcement organization.

ā€œI have been endorsed by the Maricopa County Deputies Law Enforcement Officer Association The McDLEA seeks to ā€˜promote the positive role of the law enforcement professionā€™ throughout the county. Our law enforcement officers will have my full support & Iā€™m honored to have theirs,ā€ Lake said on Twitter.

I like her. She is so nice, like the all American girl.

Arizonaā€™s Republican gubernatorial nominee announced Wednesday that she has received an endorsement from yet another law enforcement organization.

ā€œI have been endorsed by the Maricopa County Deputies Law Enforcement Officer Association The McDLEA seeks to ā€˜promote the positive role of the law enforcement professionā€™ throughout the county. Our law enforcement officers will have my full support & Iā€™m honored to have theirs,ā€ Lake said on Twitter.

She's totally endorsable!

I like her because she is smart and tough which is desperately needed in the Democrat controlled environment of American media.

• Banned
I like her because she is smart and tough which is desperately needed in the Democrat controlled environment of American media.

She is a great woman. Democrats love to lie and say that the GOP hates strong women. Lake is a REAL woman and a strong woman.

Forum List

Back