Another January 6 "Trespasser"

I know the correct answer was.......
she was breeching a broken window that led straight to the chambers.

No big deal, just go kill a few congress members, right?
If not, what was her plan once she got through the window?
Wrong again sunshine.

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still people out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.
Very good.

Another rightwing domestic terrorist meets justice.

No, you are not mature or intelligent enough to deal with the responsibility. You'd be the moron shooting someone on the street.
An old angry woman, living in Mayberry, letting the internet piss her off on a daily basis.
Or was that a lie, the woman part?

I suppose if I was a teacher, I would be supplying the children with litter boxes to crap and pee into.

An old angry woman, living in Mayberry, letting the internet piss her off on a daily basis.
Or was that a lie, the woman part?

I suppose if I was a teacher, I would be supplying the children with litter boxes to crap and pee into.

Wow! I love your fear and rage. Please bless me with at least another four posts full of it before I need to sign off for bed.

Wow! I love your fear and rage. Please bless me with at least another four posts full of it before I need to sign off for bed.
See, you are doing it again, and you don't even know what you're doing (this thing you do over and over), because you seem very out of touch.

See, you are doing it again, and you don't even know what you're doing (this thing you do over and over), because you seem very out of touch.

MORE! MORE!

God, it's going to glorious talk to you on Nov. 9. Your anguish is like nutrition to me and it tastes wonderful too. YUMMY!

MORE!

So, she was standing on the floor (in the hallway), on the other side of the window than that shooter hero cop was on? Is that your stance?
Hero cop or cowardly murderer?

Yeah but an Officer opened fire and killed an unarmed woman who posed no threat. When are we gong to see justice in that case?
The Capitol policeman had been listening to the transmissions of his fellow officers being mauled by Trump's mob for hours.

Babbitt refused his commands to stop. I would have shot her, too.

And it is very telling that most of you are completely unaware that a second Q-tard died that day. And you don't even know her name.

You know why?

Because she was trampled to death by her fellow insurrectionists.

How come you don't whine about her MURDER!?

You idiots display the same herd stupidity as the insurrectionists. You are so easily led around by your bovine noses.

The Capitol policeman had been listening to the transmissions of his fellow officers being mauled by Trump's mob for hours.

Babbitt refused his commands to stop. I would have shot her, too.

And it is very telling that most of you are completely unaware that a second Q-tard died that day. And you don't even know her name.

You know why?

Because she was trampled to death by her fellow insurrectionists.

How come you don't whine about her MURDER!?

You idiots display the same herd stupidity as the insurrectionists. You are so easily led around by your bovine noses.
The cop gave her no commands to stop but just shot her in the throat like the coward he was.

Wrong.

A rightwing domestic terrorist was lawfully killed while committing her act of terrorism – and thankfully so.

Her appropriate and lawful killing was justice served.
Do you approve of shooting unarmed people? Is that how you get your jollies?

MORE! MORE!

God, it's going to glorious talk to you on Nov. 9. Your anguish is like nutrition to me and it tastes wonderful too. YUMMY!

MORE!
The (R) will win the house, I'm pretty sure of that, and it won't matter because when they try to impeach whomever, it will NEVER get 67 votes in the Senate.
So NO, I won't get upset.

The Senate, that is going to be 50-50 with at most being 48-52 one way or the other.

Your overprotections of my anguish are laughable.
Carry on.......
Old woman or 18 keyboard warrior.
It's hard to tell.

The (R) will win the house, I'm pretty sure of that, and it won't matter because when they try to impeach whomever, it will NEVER get 67 votes in the Senate.
So NO, I won't get upset.

The Senate, that is going to be 50-50 with at most being 48-52 one way or the other.

Your overprotections of my anguish are laughable.
Carry on.......
Old woman or 18 keyboard warrior.
It's hard to tell.
Don't bet on Democrats keeping the Senate. The races are very close.

The cop gave her no commands to stop but just shot her in the throat like the coward he was.
While Trump was jacking off and egging on the mob, the Capitol policeman had been listening to radio transmissions of his fellow officers FOR HOURS being beaten to a pulp by the mob.

He was right there as they began smashing the windows and doors trying to get to him. While Trump was jacking off and ignoring the pleas from his staff, his family, his fellow travelers in Congress, and his media friends to do something.

So the cop shot the first retard to mount the barricade after the idiot ignored several warnings to turn back.

I would have done the same. In a heartbeat.

The blood of Ashli Babbitt is on Traitor Trump's hands.

If you join in an insurrection in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

Forum List

Back