Another January 6 "Trespasser"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

Man Who Dragged Officer Into Jan. 6 Mob Is Sentenced to 90 Months

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still people out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.

As part of his plea, Mr. Head, a 43-year-old construction worker, admitted that during the violence outside the Capitol, he grabbed Mr. Fanone around the neck and told the crowd around him, “I got one!” Mr. Head then forcibly hauled Mr. Fanone down the Capitol steps and into the mob, where he was beaten, kicked and attacked with a stun gun.

Some in the crowd tried to strip Mr. Fanone of his service weapon as one rioter threatened to kill him with his own gun.

It's amazing there are still people out there claiming there was no violence and that "trespassers" are being held political prisoner in jail.

New York Slimes Fake News Department, thank you for calling. How can I direct your call?

12 days

:)

So far, the responses are proving you 100 percent accurate.
glASREo.jpg

Eight years plus change?

He got off easy.

Hopefully, his Orange Comb-Over Idol will not.

You still don't get it.

No one's denying there was violence, it's just that no one cares about it.

Why?

Because the abusive and unequal application of the law.

Selective prosecution based SOLELY on partisan affiliation

As long as that goes on, hell yes there's going to be violence. Bank on it.

Agreed. The GQP will be claiming that every loss was rigged. It's already starting.
This is what happens when a corrupt pile of shit like Trump is elected to high office. He should be charged with manslaughter. This guy will rot in prison as that motherfucker Trump is working his short game at MAL, as the cult cheers.

At first blush, 90 months (seven and a half years) seems like an irrationally huge sentence. But, on reflection, I’m ok with it.
The time actually seems commensurate with the crime.

I almost never agree with little g.5000. But here, I kinda do.

Forum List

Back