Another incident of a transgender committing a heinous crime: killing a young child

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Sorry, but I read part of this and don't want to bother w/ the rest of it.

But I have noticed, as I am sure most people here have (?), that transgenders are committing an awful lot of heinous crimes.

What's that all about?

Maybe it has to do with the willingness to defy... defy nature, defy society.. defy oneself

But I have noticed, as I am sure most people here have (?), that transgenders are committing an awful lot of heinous crimes.
What's that all about?
Maybe it has to do with the willingness to defy... defy nature, defy society.. defy oneself

Crazy, fucked-up people do crazy, fucked-up things.

Not everyone who is mentally-diseased—including trannies—is dangerous or violent, but being confused about the difference between male or female, to that degree, is certainly prima facie proof of someone who is of a severely-unsound mental condition.

A .357 to the forehead would have solved the problem long ago

That's how my wife's father cured himself of incestuous pedophilia, back in 1980.

Those who support or practice various forms of fucked-up sexual perversion could make the world a much better place, if they would follow my father-in-law's final example.

What's that all about?

Non-transitory humans commit a lot of crimes.

Forum List

Back