Another High Tech Lynching

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. That famous phrase, 'high tech lynching,' was provided by the brilliant Clarence Thomas, underscoring how the Left was attempting to do to him what those in charge in the South, the Democrats, did to so many earlier black who became 'uppity.'

Instead of a rope, they were using the media.

2. The aim was similar to that of other forms of 'execution' during the Middle Ages,
Burned at the stake, hung, or drawn and quartered, or introduced to the Iron Maiden.....

Such was the fate of those who spoke out against those in power, the heretics, the free thinkers.

Today the 'executions' take a different form: they simply ruin reputations; take away livelihoods and status, cause those who disagree to be ridiculed.....

Heaven help those who don't toe the party line.....and that party is the Democrat Party.

Look into the future: if the Left becomes even more powerful, this is what America will look like:

3. Last March (2014), pioneering Internet company Mozilla announced the appointment of co-founder Brendan Eich as CEO... " The Mozilla Board of Directors has announced that co-founder and current Chief Technology Officer Brendan Eich will be appointed to the role of CEO of Mozilla, effective immediately."
Mozilla Leadership Changes The Mozilla Blog

The Left used their version of high tech for the lynching:

"....a number of Mozilla employees took to Twitter with a united, nearly simultaneous message to new Mozilla Corporation CEO Brendan Eich: "Step down."

The internal response began this morning with two tweets from MozillaOpen Badgesproject lead Chris McAvoy. "I love Mozilla but I'm disappointed this week," McAvoy said, referring to the controversial decision to appoint Eich as CEO after he had donated thousands to both California's Proposition 8 and political candidates who supported it. "Mozilla stands for openness and empowerment, but is acting in the opposite way." He then made a more pronounced declaration: "I'm an employee of Mozilla and I'm asking @brendaneich to step down as CEO."

Within minutes, many other Mozilla employees followed suit, using similar language or copying each other's statements outright. Those included Mozilla Festival curator Chloe Vareldi, partnerships lead John Bevan, designer Jessica Klein, and engagement team member Sydney Moyer." Mozilla employees tell Brendan Eich he needs to step down Ars Technica

"McAvoy added that he feels fortunate to work at a company like Mozilla, "where I can say that without fear of retribution."
So typical of the Left-wing hypocrites, he didn't allow Brendan Eich to be as fortunate.

Firefox does sort of blow though. Its decent for ads but mobile versions of sites and firefox dont like each other at all.

Clarence Thomas's foray into playing the race card and victimology is remembered as 'brilliant' now by the RWnuttery?

Amazing.
Clarence wouldn't have the problems he has if he would have stayed clear of that sexual harassment and sexual perversion stuff he seemed so fond of.

Clarence Thomas's foray into playing the race card and victimology is remembered as 'brilliant' now by the RWnuttery?

Amazing.

An interesting conjecture.

Let's compare your 'guess' about the motivation behind 'high tech lynching,' with the actual view of Liberals/Democrats about when a smear is appropriate:

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:"“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”
Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Amazing.
Clarence wouldn't have the problems he has if he would have stayed clear of that sexual harassment and sexual perversion stuff he seemed so fond of.

That's quite a stretch you're attempting to bridge with the word "seemed."

There was no such proof....see post #5 for an education.

Amazing.

Let's compare your 'guess' about the motivation behind 'high tech lynching,' with the actual view of Liberals/Democrats about when a smear is appropriate:

What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter. Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:"“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”

You seem to have forgotten that Clarence Thomas was confirmed.

Amazing.

There's no proof of Planned Parenthood profiting from fetal sales either.

Amazing.

To understand my point, which is beyond the scope of PC's mental abilities,

I invite the rest of you to imagine if President Obama made a reference to his being 'lynched' in response to any of the multitude of attacks on him...

...see how easy that was?

Amazing.

OK, so he was cleared of the charges is what you are saying. So, how was he lynched if he ended up getting the job? Are you saying Supreme Court judges should not be vetted and go through the process they go through?

Amazing.

And here, a return performance at open mic night....the NYLiar!

His act includes only two tricks:

Trick #1....lies

Trick #2....obfuscation and changing the subject.

Today, it's Trick #2 on display:

Clarence Thomas isn't the subject?

Clarence Thomas wasn't confirmed?

Where's the lie? Where's the change of subject, simpleton?

1. That famous phrase, 'high tech lynching,' was provided by the brilliant Clarence Thomas, underscoring how the Left was attempting to do to him what those in charge in the South, the Democrats, did to so many earlier black who became 'uppity.'

Instead of a rope, they were using the media.

2. The aim was similar to that of other forms of 'execution' during the Middle Ages,
Burned at the stake, hung, or drawn and quartered, or introduced to the Iron Maiden.....

Such was the fate of those who spoke out against those in power, the heretics, the free thinkers.

Today the 'executions' take a different form: they simply ruin reputations; take away livelihoods and status, cause those who disagree to be ridiculed.....

Heaven help those who don't toe the party line.....and that party is the Democrat Party.

Look into the future: if the Left becomes even more powerful, this is what America will look like:

3. Last March (2014), pioneering Internet company Mozilla announced the appointment of co-founder Brendan Eich as CEO... " The Mozilla Board of Directors has announced that co-founder and current Chief Technology Officer Brendan Eich will be appointed to the role of CEO of Mozilla, effective immediately."
Mozilla Leadership Changes The Mozilla Blog

The Left used their version of high tech for the lynching:

"....a number of Mozilla employees took to Twitter with a united, nearly simultaneous message to new Mozilla Corporation CEO Brendan Eich: "Step down."

The internal response began this morning with two tweets from MozillaOpen Badgesproject lead Chris McAvoy. "I love Mozilla but I'm disappointed this week," McAvoy said, referring to the controversial decision to appoint Eich as CEO after he had donated thousands to both California's Proposition 8 and political candidates who supported it. "Mozilla stands for openness and empowerment, but is acting in the opposite way." He then made a more pronounced declaration: "I'm an employee of Mozilla and I'm asking @brendaneich to step down as CEO."

Within minutes, many other Mozilla employees followed suit, using similar language or copying each other's statements outright. Those included Mozilla Festival curator Chloe Vareldi, partnerships lead John Bevan, designer Jessica Klein, and engagement team member Sydney Moyer." Mozilla employees tell Brendan Eich he needs to step down Ars Technica

"McAvoy added that he feels fortunate to work at a company like Mozilla, "where I can say that without fear of retribution."
So typical of the Left-wing hypocrites, he didn't allow Brendan Eich to be as fortunate.
I would call that corporate democracy, but you see totalitarianism....

Amazing.

Trick #1....lies

Amazing.

Trick #1....lies

I'm accused of changing the subject when I make a post about Clarence Thomas's confirmation hearings in a thread where the very first line of the thread is this:

. That famous phrase, 'high tech lynching,' was provided by the brilliant Clarence Thomas

Is anyone on this forum more retarded than PoliticalChic?

Amazing.

I invite the rest of you to imagine if President Obama made a reference to his being 'lynched' in response to any of the multitude of attacks on him...

Obama made exactly that sort of reference:

"Obama: Iranians Who Yell "Death to America" Have "Common Cause" With Republicans"
RealClearPolitics‎ -

Easy to ram that back down your throat, huh?

Amazing.

OK, so he was cleared of the charges is what you are saying. So, how was he lynched if he ended up getting the job? Are you saying Supreme Court judges should not be vetted and go through the process they go through?

So...the 'smear' was 'vetting'?

You Liberals are truly disgusting.

I hope you stay to read the rest of today's thread.

No, that woman caught on tape only wanted to buy a Lamborghini ...............

I am sure PP was taking a loss, but that one employee seemed to be doing quite well.

I wonder what she currently drives and how many fetus's she had to chop up and sell to pay for it.

Amazing.

Obama made exactly that sort of reference:

"Obama: Iranians Who Yell "Death to America" Have "Common Cause" With Republicans"
RealClearPolitics‎ -

Easy to ram that back down your throat, huh?

There's no reference to lynching there, dumbass.

Amazing.

Out here being a lying sack of shit??

You do have proof of that accusation right??

Or is that just some more buttnurt blubbering??

No, that woman caught on tape only wanted to buy a Lamborghini ...............

I am sure PP was taking a loss, but that one employee seemed to be doing quite well.

I wonder what she currently drives and how many fetus's she had to chop up and sell to pay for it.

Like I said there's no proof PP is profiting from fetal sales.

Forum List

Back