Another Haitian caravan heading to southern border

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And when asked who would give out healthcare to illegal immigrants, all Dimocrat candidates..............................

1632840286368.png

As a massive makeshift encampment of mostly Haitian illegal immigrants on the Texas border was just cleared out, thousands more are making their way from South America to the US border, crossing the perilous Darien Gap in Panama, according to new images and the Panamanian government.

The Darien Gap is a roadless, 66-mile-long stretch of jungle and swamp that links Colombia and Panama, and is known as one of the most inhospitable places on Earth.

Along with smugglers and drug traffickers, the area is home to a vast array of deadly creatures, from black scorpions to poisonous snakes like the pit viper and gargantuan spiders whose bite can cause death in hours.

If they don't close the border this will continue...soon the citizens of America will be forced to go to the border and stop this....they are leaving us no other option.....

Sleepy Joe's base won't go for that.

They believe in an "open border" policy where no one is illegal and refugees are welcome.
Starting the fly back program was an idea of the administration in conjunction with the Mexican government. I don't remember a big outcry that it was being done, last week when it started, or maybe I don't pay attention to those quarters.

White 6
When Trump was POTUS he had Mexico send their troops to their southern border to STOP these people from getting to our border. Bidung did away with that and now we have thousands more trying to get here.

We need the Texas NG at the border to stop these idiots. Bidung is a flaming lunatic.

I wish they would, but you know they'll not all be going back.
Yep. Even good short term plans are not greatly beneficial if not followed to eliminate the short term problem.

White 6
When Trump was POTUS he had Mexico send their troops to their southern border to STOP these people from getting to our border. Bidung did away with that and now we have thousands more trying to get here.

We need the Texas NG at the border to stop these idiots. Bidung is a flaming lunatic.
No. They were held up at the southern border and we were allowed to process and turn back into Mexico, a plan far better than in place when Biden changed the policy.
Even if he was going to change it, there was certainly no need to announce it, only scoring points with the crazy open border nut balls. Trying to just go back to it, is probably what pissed off Mexico and why they released them from their southern border towns. It is not that the policy was a long term solution for either country, by any means, but was in place and operating. I am not sure the Biden administration realized how many were being held back. If there is one change, Joe has made, worse than dismantling the stopgap plan in effect and actually announcing it to the world with little or no prep or new plan to handle the flow it would generate, I can't think what it was. I am pretty sure, even he knows it now.

White 6
Well they stayed in Mexico and waited for a court date instead of disappearing into the US.

Bidung put an end to that and now those convoys are headed our way again.

If they don't close the border this will continue...soon the citizens of America will be forced to go to the border and stop this....they are leaving us no other option.....

Then they will be all arrested and brought up on charges for protecting their country because the government won't do it.

All of this mess right now is ALL on Biden and Dimocrats.
The question is, why doesn't Americans give a fuck enough to put a stop to this?

Forum List

Back