Another great Zionist contribution to humanity and science: The Barrel Bomb

Probably destruction..
But that does not weaken Hamas. They could fire their rockets from other places than civilian buildings, btw.
Yeah, those brave souls could try not putting innocent peoples lives in danger to make a point..
That rockets are useless, anyway. They are just firing them towards Israel and hope they hit somebody or something. It is no difference but that they do very little damage.
Then they shouldn't be wasting their time or money..
The UN should enforce the two states solution. There must be UN troops at the Israeli-Palestinian borders.
The spoils go to the victors, the losers, not so much...

Retaliation to illegal terrorist weapons and the picture was enhanced by pallywood until the experts pointed it out. That stopped islamonazi's from using it, and just left islamomorons
What are you babbling? That apartment houses used illegal weapons and were enhanced by pallywood?

No the picture was photo shopped by pallywood to increase the propaganda effect. The explosions were superimposed on the background. The illegal weapons were fired from civilian areas as the UN admit and Israel were within their rights to retaliate and fire back.

You need to learn how to read as your understanding of English is very poor when it suits you
I am very sorry for you but the image is probably not pallywooded. Check it on imageedited.com.
However, it doesn´t make a difference anyway. There are many civilians,

Forced to be human shields by hamas, so taking the blame of Israel
That´s not the question. The question is what Israel gains from bombing this houses.

No more illegal weapons fired from them of course, is that so hard to understand

No the picture was photo shopped by pallywood to increase the propaganda effect. The explosions were superimposed on the background. The illegal weapons were fired from civilian areas as the UN admit and Israel were within their rights to retaliate and fire back.

You need to learn how to read as your understanding of English is very poor when it suits you
I am very sorry for you but the image is probably not pallywooded. Check it on imageedited.com.

That´s not the question. The question is what Israel gains from bombing this houses.
Probably destruction..
But that does not weaken Hamas. They could fire their rockets from other places than civilian buildings, btw.

Then why don't they, after all 50% of gaza is open ground with no civilians in existence.

Then why don't they?
Maybe they are waiting for more pallywood footage done by Israel?

And were is the evidence that those photo shopped explosions did any damage. What are the odds the original picture was of Syria or Lebanon and the explosions were tacked on for propaganda reasons. It is very easy to check the history of any picture on google......................

Probably destruction..
Yeah, those brave souls could try not putting innocent peoples lives in danger to make a point..
That rockets are useless, anyway. They are just firing them towards Israel and hope they hit somebody or something. It is no difference but that they do very little damage.

I bet you would not say that if one dropped 500 metres away from where you are sat right now. I bet you would be looking for clean trousers and some air freshener. The reason they are illegal is because they are indiscriminate and can kill Palestinians just as easy as Israeli's and I believe in the last year this has been the case.

Probably destruction..
Then they shouldn't be wasting their time or money..
The UN should enforce the two states solution. There must be UN troops at the Israeli-Palestinian borders.

Then they should first enforce the International laws of 1923 and 1924 and remove all the illegal arab muslim immigrants from Jewish owned Palestine.

Your proposal is illegal and can not be done, and when were these borders negotiated ?

Or are you another islamonazi scum that does not believe international laws should work for the Jews and give them the same rights as muslims ?

What are you babbling? That apartment houses used illegal weapons and were enhanced by pallywood?

No more illegal weapons fired from them of course, is that so hard to understand
And? Are no more rockets fired?

Probably destruction..

I bet you would not say that if one dropped 500 metres away from where you are sat right now. I bet you would be looking for clean trousers and some air freshener. The reason they are illegal is because they are indiscriminate and can kill Palestinians just as easy as Israeli's and I believe in the last year this has been the case.
So they are still firing? However, you would apparently shit your pants and demand the complete annihilation of Gaza.

And? Are no more rockets fired?

From those areas YES as there is nowhere to fire from. So they move elsewhere to another illegal site like a school or a hospital. Very soon there will be nowhere and then the Palestinian terrorists will be crying for a peace treaty so they can rebuild and rearm. In 2014 over 2000 rockets were fired in 1 month, after the Israeli's bombed the sites they dropped to 10, proving that it did work

Probably destruction..

So they are still firing? However, you would apparently shit your pants and demand the complete annihilation of Gaza.

Not in any numbers, WRONG I would demand the arrest of every Palestinian involved in the rockets and have them sentenced to prison for war crimes. When gaza was a ghost town then there would be no more trouble

Not in any numbers, WRONG I would demand the arrest of every Palestinian involved in the rockets and have them sentenced to prison for war crimes. When gaza was a ghost town then there would be no more trouble
But this is not what happens.

What that the rockets stop being fired from the destroyed buildings or that the UN does not arrest Palestinian war criminals ?

What that the rockets stop being fired from the destroyed buildings or that the UN does not arrest Palestinian war criminals ?
Like I stated before, the rockets do not need to be fired from buildings...

Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Eight_Qassam_Launchers_in_Gaza.jpg

Correct, but hamas still persists in doing so. And this is seen as a war crime by the UN.

And if you look you can see the buildings all round the rocket launch site making it a civilian area.

the launcher to the left has a street light behind it, as does the one primed.
the three to the right have buildings behind them

Want to try again ?

Correct, but hamas still persists in doing so. And this is seen as a war crime by the UN.

And if you look you can see the buildings all round the rocket launch site making it a civilian area.

the launcher to the left has a street light behind it, as does the one primed.
the three to the right have buildings behind them

Want to try again ?
So you think you won here or what? Hamas can launch rockets from anywhere, no matter if the Israeli airforce damaged or destroyed buildings or not. So my point is that the strikes are useless and just the crime you are talking about but in a larger scale.

It is very easy to check the history of any picture on google......................
I am waiting....

For what I have given the method for doing so in the past. try looking it up on google
I am still waiting. It is not your ludicrous claims that are the starting point here but the picture. You must prove your conspiracy, period.

Source of the image:
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/middleeast/article4160640.ece

So you think you won here or what? Hamas can launch rockets from anywhere, no matter if the Israeli airforce damaged or destroyed buildings or not. So my point is that the strikes are useless and just the crime you are talking about but in a larger scale.

So, what do you expect Israel to DO as an alternative? Just out of curiosity.

So, what do you expect Israel to DO as an alternative? Just out of curiosity.
I have written several times how to make peace.

- Recognize Palestine in case Hamas is leaves power and goes home.
- If that doesn´t work, simply leave them alone and allow them to visit their Mosques.
- If that doesn´t work, eliminate Hamas by force.

Forum List

Back