Another GOP debate tonight

John kasich is by far the most qualified presidential candidate in last 100 years.

hes an arrogant shithead- me me me.
He's the only candidate who's earned the right to be one on that stage.

Considering the only real qualification for being in a debate is saying "I'm running for president" that is pure nonsense.

Anyone who seeks his or her parties nomination has the right to be in a debate and show what they can do to the American people.

Kasich is by far the most qualified Republican candidate

Unless you consider a brain surgeon and golf course developer qualified

John kasich is by far the most qualified presidential candidate in last 100 years.

Considering the only real qualification for being in a debate is saying "I'm running for president" that is pure nonsense.

Anyone who seeks his or her parties nomination has the right to be in a debate and show what they can do to the American people.

Exactly... Ben is a very nice guy he was trying his best to really understand the issues but it was clear that he wasn't comfortable with the questions.

Exactly... Ben is a very nice guy he was trying his best to really understand the issues but it was clear that he wasn't comfortable with the questions.

Opening question was about his 10% tithe tax plan...he was totally unprepared to talk about it

Last edited:
Thank God Ben Carson did not stab anyone or take a hammer to anyone's head....

I agree! That rage is still within him - and he could come unhinged at any time.

ben-carson-energy-stab-knife-640x401_940x-807x589.jpg

The big take from last night's debate is that the candidates all hate each other's guts. It was an ugly, ugly knife fight.

That is not the kind of image you want your party to be projecting.

It's 2012 all over again.

So what did we learn? The GOP hates the media. Didn't we already know that?

They have NOTHING to offer.

Conservatives are saying they suffer from bias by the media but Blacks who complain of race bias are faking because there is no racism in America ...............

Marco Rubio gutted Jeb Bush. It was just like the moment when Romney gutted Gingrich. Romney took an attack from Gingrich and turned it on him and left Gingrich wondering how his intestines ended up on the floor.

So it was last night with Bush and Rubio.

Jeb Bush left the debate fatally wounded, and Rubio is his killer.

Bush should have been listening to Rubio's response to a question about an editorial questioning his attendance in the Senate. Rubio knocked it out of the park, and got a huge round of applause. Bush should have paid attention. But he wasn't listening and decided to pile on about Rubio's attendance, and Rubio then wheeled about and eviscerated Bush.

Stupid, stupid, stupid mistake by Bush. You could tell he was gravely wounded by the facial twitches he exhibited the next time he spoke.

Last edited:
Marco Rubio gutted Jeb Bush. It was just like the moment when Romney gutted Gingrich. Romney took an attack from Gingrich and turned it on him and left Gingrich wondering how his intestines ended up on the floor.

Bush should have been listening to Rubio's response to a question about an editorial questioning his attendance in the Senate. Rubio knocked it out of the park, and got a huge round of applause. Bush should have paid attention. But he wasn't listening and decided to pile on about Rubio's attendance, and Rubio then wheeled about and eviscerated Bush.

Stupid, stupid, stupid mistake by Bush. You could tell he was gravely wounded by the facial twitches he exhibited the next time he spoke.

I never understood that line of reasoning and why Bush would pick it up

Running for President takes time away from your job. It has always been that way

Beyond Rubio........ Christie, Kasich, Cruz, Jindal, Paul and Graham are all slacking on their elected positions. Why is Rubio the only one to answer for it?

Running for President takes time away from your job. It has always been that way

Beyond Rubio........ Christie, Kasich, Cruz, Jindal, Paul and Graham are all slacking on their elected positions. Why is Rubio the only one to answer for it?
Has Rubio been running for president since 2011?

Even the French are piling on Bush

France mocks Jeb Bush over 'bombastic nonsense' about the country's work week

Even the French are piling on Bush

France mocks Jeb Bush over 'bombastic nonsense' about the country's work week

Maybe Jeb should have brought up Freedom Fries

Here is a joke Jeb can use in the next debate....

What is the best way to identify French troops?
Sunburned armpits

I would say the same thing about Trump. I don't know if Kasich was sleeping during the first two debates, but you think he would have learned never to attack Trump unless provoked which he wasn't.

I laughed so hard when Trump told him his poll numbers were so low and that's why they put him at the end of the line. LOL!

Commie Cruz's voice is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

A Hillary supporter calling Cruz a commie?

That's rich.

Cruz is a Cuban born in Canada. Is Cuba communist?

Cruz was born under that commie Canadian healthcare

Then who would know better how awful of a system it is than Cruz?
Once a commie, always a commie

Commie Cruz's voice is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard.

A Hillary supporter calling Cruz a commie?

That's rich.

Cruz is a Cuban born in Canada. Is Cuba communist?

Cruz was born under that commie Canadian healthcare

Then who would know better how awful of a system it is than Cruz?
Once a commie, always a commie

Who, Cruz? Was he supported by the US Communist Party like Obama too?

Forum List

Back