Another GOP debate tonight

"Trump has even fueled speculation the retired neurosurgeon could be on his vice presidential short list.

But those days of playing nice are over.

An abrupt shift in tone came after a series of consecutive polls showed Carson had overtaken Trump in Iowa, relegating the businessman to second place. Then, on Tuesday, Trump even lost his first place spot in a national poll, trailing Carson 26% to 22%, according to Tuesday's CBS/New York Times poll.

If the last week offers any indication, Trump is expected to throw multiple punches at Carson on the debate stage. The attacks could get personal. The real estate mogul appeared to suggest over the weekend that Carson's religious affiliation — he's a Seventh-day Adventist — was extreme."

Related: Ben Carson's 17 most memorable lines

151028-meet-the-lineup-for-tonights-gop-debate.jpg

Trump only one I would ever vote for.I don't believe those polls either. I believe Trump is gonna crush the competition I just hope we can get down to 5 or 6 candidates before Iowa.

...a year out and the World Series game 2 on tonight... Methinks the ratings are going to be REALLY low for tonight's debate.

...a year out and the World Series game 2 on tonight... Methinks the ratings are going to be REALLY low for tonight's debate.

There'll be more Liberals watching it than Republicans. All the Liberals on USMB will be turned in. Right after it's over they'll be on here tearing apart the Repub candidates, especially Trump and Carson. Their own candidates leave them absolutely nothing to talk about. We've heard the Democrat whine for more takes and more freebies for as long as I care to remember. It's the same old tired worn out talking points with them over and over and over and over.

Meh...nothing better to watch. Wife has to work,kids in bed,not real interested in world series,I am a Pirates fan. So yeah i'll watch it since I enjoy politics.

The third Republican presidential debate — titled “Your Money, Your Vote” — will be Wednesday, Oct. 28, live from the Coors Events Center at the University of Colorado in Boulder, which is used to hosting 11,000 fans for University of Colorado basketball games. The debate will begin at 8 p.m. Eastern Time.

How long is the debate?

After days of tense negotiations between candidates and CNBC, the debate is set to run two hours (including commercial breaks). Originally expected to be another marathon session, CNBC acquiesced to the demands of several of the contenders eager for a more succinct session.

How can I watch the debate?

The debate will air on CNBC, which says it reaches more than 100 million homes in the United States and Canada.

Everything you need to know about tonight’s GOP debate

My prediction is that Christie will surge after this debate if mods don't intentionally create a Carson/Trump food fight, which is very likely since it's a CNBC lefty venue.
If it becomes the Carson/Trump food fight then Christie will likely surge in a different way. :)

i always liked christie, despite his flaws, i like a lot of what he has to say...

still don't think he has a fat chance to be the president, however...

"Trump has even fueled speculation the retired neurosurgeon could be on his vice presidential short list.

But those days of playing nice are over.

An abrupt shift in tone came after a series of consecutive polls showed Carson had overtaken Trump in Iowa, relegating the businessman to second place. Then, on Tuesday, Trump even lost his first place spot in a national poll, trailing Carson 26% to 22%, according to Tuesday's CBS/New York Times poll.

If the last week offers any indication, Trump is expected to throw multiple punches at Carson on the debate stage. The attacks could get personal. The real estate mogul appeared to suggest over the weekend that Carson's religious affiliation — he's a Seventh-day Adventist — was extreme."

Related: Ben Carson's 17 most memorable lines
All this religious litmus test is so un-American it makes me laugh that these nits obsess over it.

There'll be more Liberals watching it than Republicans. All the Liberals on USMB will be turned in. Right after it's over they'll be on here tearing apart the Repub candidates, especially Trump and Carson. Their own candidates leave them absolutely nothing to talk about. We've heard the Democrat whine for more takes and more freebies for as long as I care to remember. It's the same old tired worn out talking points with them over and over and over and over.
Of course Democrats will watch it. The clown show is awesome.

My prediction is that Christie will surge after this debate if mods don't intentionally create a Carson/Trump food fight, which is very likely since it's a CNBC lefty venue.
If it becomes the Carson/Trump food fight then Christie will likely surge in a different way. :)
In any food fight Christie will win.

Forum List

Back