Another example

Biden has earned a free ride for a while now. The fact that he's incapable of continuing for very long isn't going to be brushed off.

But I can tell you from a Canadian's clear view from a distance, the president is only a figurehead who is symbolically representing his political party's agenda.

America has proven that a complete fool can be the president if he chooses an agenda of racism and hate that is the country's mantra.

Biden has earned a free ride for a while now. The fact that he's incapable of continuing for very long isn't going to be brushed off.

But I can tell you from a Canadian's clear view from a distance, the president is only a figurehead who is symbolically representing his political party's agenda.

America has proven that a complete fool can be the president if he chooses an agenda of racism and hate that is the country's mantra.

Too bad you Canadians haven't noticed Trudeau is a fool. You love to bash America and don't realize what's going on around you

Biden thought he was in Columbia when he was in Cambodia. Of course the media ignored it. How long are democrats [sic] going to let this guy screw up?

Presumably at least as long as republicans [sic] let "Button" and "Nipple" be parts of India, let "the Baltics" be "the Balkans" let "England" and "the UK" be the same thing, let Ireland be part of that UK, let Greenland be for sale, let Colorado build a wall on its border with New Mexico, let hurricanes be steered via Sharpie, let Kansas City Missouri be the same as Kansas City Kansas, let Belgium be a "city", let Finland sweep its forests, let Finland be part of Russia, let "Nambia" be a thing, let "shithole countries" exist, let Paris be in Germany, let Puerto Rico have a "President", let Iraq and Syria be the same thing, and let the Bronx be "a very wonderful place in Germany".

Biden thought he was in Columbia when he was in Cambodia. Of course the media ignored it. How long are democrats going to let this guy screw up?
Is this the same Biden that whupped the trumptards twice so far? Imagine what he would have done if he was 20 years younger.

Talking about pedo... How's your darling Roy Moore doing? Has he been locked up? Haven't heard from him for a while...

Give it a rest, Flamer. I'm no Roy Moore fan and despise pedos....or anyone enabling them.

Think hard

Just stop you fcking asshole. I mean really.

You're the definition of a flaming jackwad. Rarely on topic and a thin skinned leftist girly he she

Now about Ashley's diary? You seem to be avoiding that.... jackass
LOL Retard. You brought up Biden and false allegations on this thread and now you want me to stay on topic?

Sorry retard. You don’t get off that easy. You supported an openly pedophile pervert who cavorted with Epstein and now you accuse Biden of being one?

You fucking sexual pervert. You get off fantasizing about the orange pervert, don’t you? You sick fucking retard.

LOL Retard. You brought up Biden and false allegations on this thread and now you want me to stay on topic?

Sorry retard. You don’t get off that easy. You supported an openly pedophile pervert who cavorted with Epstein and now you accuse Biden of being one?

You fucking sexual pervert. You get off fantasizing about the orange pervert, don’t you? You sick fucking retard.

You're fun when you get so triggered that you tremble like that.

:)

Forum List

Back