Last edited:
A waffle house usually located near trailer parks and other white trash venues

It's like a white trash convention

Last edited:
^^^

j4ednOt.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
In Noel, Mizzouri by where I lives, they is restaurant that is called Kathy's Kountry Kitchen, or the KKK...

One thing that is good about the Waffle House....It was a good place to pick up hookers after a night at the bar....

Q: If the women with big boobs work at hooters where do the woman with one leg work? A: Ihop.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/miscellaneouspeoplejokes.html

The answer is not necessarily true. It depends on the woman. If she's a conservative, she'll work and not use her missing leg as an excuse. If she's a Liberal, she'll expect the taxpayers to offset her situation.

you getting ready to sing, oh jebus loves me, today?

Q: If the women with big boobs work at hooters where do the woman with one leg work? A: Ihop.

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/peoplejokes/miscellaneouspeoplejokes.html

The answer is not necessarily true. It depends on the woman. If she's a conservative, she'll work and not use her missing leg as an excuse. If she's a Liberal, she'll expect the taxpayers to offset her situation.

you getting ready to sing, oh jebus loves me, today?

Laid back Methodist church

Guno hates the South. He moved here looking for work. Our women are too hot for him and he is lonely.

Yes the family "values" part of the country where jesus is lord and fatback and grits are king and restlin' and nascar are high 'kulture' and the waffle house is high sit down dinning

Woman charged with public indecency at Waffle House

Woman charged with public indecency at Waffle House - CNN.com
The Left likes to think itself tolerant of any behavior or opinion, but when it comes to Southerns, this appears to be most hypocritical.

Guno hates the South. He moved here looking for work. Our women are too hot for him and he is lonely.
wasn't looking for work, a lot of us recruited from the educated parts of the country for big dollars because you uneducated slack jaws who sounded like you were on hee haw didn't have the skills

Forum List

Back