Another day, another lie from Trump

AntonToo

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2016
The Liar Donald just can't help himself when he:

...dropped yet another whopper about Hillary Clinton, saying, “My opponent has no childcare plan.

Not only did Trump lie about Clinton's very real child care plan, but he offered one of his own that falls well short of what she has been proposing for months.

Trump Blatantly Lies In Pennsylvania Speech: Clinton "Has No Child Care Plan"

For 0 points: this form of exaggerated speech is used to make a point or an inference.

For 0 points: this form of exaggerated speech is used to make a point or an inference.

Lol what?

“My opponent has no childcare plan.” - what is that an exaggerated form of exactly???

He's a perpetual liar, A Master of Lies and is proud of it, he wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face... and that is what is most frightening about him.

Not only did he lie about Hillary's child care plan,

It appears he has now lied about going on Doctor Oz with all of his medical records....he's cancelled that.... his results from his physical must have come back with not so good results....???

Lol what?

“My opponent has no childcare plan.” - what is that an exaggerated form of exactly???
Hyperbole, dingus. If I say you have "no shot" of becoming president, it does not actually mean that there is a 0% chance of you becoming president. It is an exaggeration indicating my belief that the odds of you becoming president are infinitesimally small.

Strange to me that no one from the Trump camp has taken the 5th on anything yet several from the Hillary camp are pleading the 5th.

...dropped yet another whopper about Hillary Clinton, saying, “My opponent has no childcare plan.

Not only did Trump lie about Clinton's very real child care plan, but he offered one of his own that falls well short of what she has been proposing for months.

Don't care. Both of them would happily give away the bank to win our votes.

Fuck that. If you can't afford to raise children stop having them. Problem solved.

Hyperbole, dingus. If I say you have "no shot" of becoming president, it does not actually mean that there is a 0% chance of you becoming president. It is an exaggeration indicating my belief that the odds of you becoming president are infinitesimally small.

I ask again, what is the NON-exaggerated form of "Hillary has no child care plan"? That she has almost no plan?

The fact is Hillary has much more expansive plan compared to Trump, a plan she supported for a while, not as of yesterday, not as a desperate reaction to lack-luster polling with women.

The statement is a lie if it is or isn't an exaggeration
, get it dingus?

Here is how Trump could make exaggerated-but-no-a-lie statement: "Compared to Hillary I pretty much have no plan when it comes to child care."

Last edited:

Fuck that. If you can't afford to raise children stop having them. Problem solved.

Issue you are deflecting is that one of them is clearly, shamelessly LYING day in and out.

Dupes don't care the big orange idiot is a mobbed up lying con man, or all they have is phony scandals against Hillary, or that their heroes screw them every day. BRAINWASHED! lol. The GOP lies every day about provable facts....a disgrace.

I ask again, what is the NON-exaggerated form of "Hillary has no child care plan"? That she has almost no plan?

The fact is Hillary has much more expansive plan compared to Trump, a plan she supported for a while, not as of yesterday, not as a desperate reaction to lack-luster polling with women.

The statement is a lie if it is or isn't an exaggeration
, get it dingus?

Here is how Trump could make exaggerated-but-no-a-lie statement: "Compared to Hillary I pretty much have no plan when it comes to child care."
The non-hyperbolic version would probably be that the plan sucks. The statement is an exaggeration and sure if you really really want to you could theoretically call it a lie but at that point your post loses its value since it becomes apparent that you're just splitting hairs and going "aha gotcha!"

So for example, Hillary called Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables." Imagine how dumb I might look if I posted that very few if any Trump supporters reside within a basket and that deplorable is not a noun and then went on to say, "see, she cannot even speak English!"

Another example, we are driving together and you are swerving everywhere. I say "bro, let me drive you don't know how to drive." Well technically that's false, you know how to drive but the point being made is that you suck at driving.

Last edited:
The non-hyperbolic version would probably be that the plan sucks.

No dumbass, "no plan" is no shape or form EVER is an exaggeration of "much bigger plan then mine".

Time to let this one go because the longer you keep up the denial of the obvious the increasingly more of a dumbass you make yourself look.

The non-hyperbolic version would probably be that the plan sucks.

No dumbass, "no plan" is no shape or form EVER is an exaggeration of "much bigger plan then mine".

Time to let this one go because the longer you keep up the denial of the obvious the increasingly more of a dumbass you make yourself look.
Except I already addressed this argument.

What difference does it make?

fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back