Another CVS Pharmacy closing due to shoplifting.

Lol. Go prove it ass clown. Go to a dem city and get caught and report back retard. Put your money where your mouth is.
This is one of the dumbest comebacks from a lefty idiot, and there are plenty of dumb comebacks to choose from.

‘I steal for a living’: Serial NYC shoplifter opens up about his dozens of arrests

Mack pleaded guilty during the hearing and was sentenced to conditional discharge. As part of the plea deal, he’ll have to complete three sessions with the Center for Alternative Sentencing and Employment Services (CASES) program.

Mack was also busted on March 5 for allegedly grabbing a 12-pack of Modello and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups from a Duane Reade in Hamilton Heights the day prior, police said.

Police say that out of Mack’s numerous arrests 30 are unsealed, most of them for low-level offenses such as petit larceny, which is not eligible for bail under state law.

The penalties aren't steep enough, and that is on Dems.
Lol evidently they are steep enough. Go prove your premise dumb ass. You went from Dem prosecution being non existing to oh there is a penalty. Now not steep enough go prove it. Surely a little trouble with next to no penalty is worth proving such an important thing in your political philosophy.

Lol evidently they are steep enough. Go prove your premise dumb ass. You went from Dem prosecution being non existing to oh there is a penalty. Now not steep enough go prove it. Surely a little trouble with next to no penalty is worth proving such an important thing in your political philosophy.

This is the most retarded counter argument I have seen on this board.

Lol, all blow and no show. Ya don't believe your own drivel. Go prove it. By the way ass clown share with the class who writes theft laws and penalties.

I don't need to do so, because I don't need to expose myself to the risk. Evidently plenty of people feel differently and are getting away with it either completely or with slaps on the wrist.

I don't need to do so, because I don't need to expose myself to the risk. Evidently plenty of people feel differently and are getting away with it either completely or with slaps on the wrist.
Lol, all blow and no show. The class is still waiting on who writes the laws and penalties for theft.

They are all going away in time. They over built and started a slide that won't stop. With the amount of online sales going on there will be a time that brick and morter stores disappear. It is coming we can not stop it. Welcome to a brave new world. Lil glad I am old. The internet has ruined dating, movies,brick and morter stores the list goes on. The real culprit is the internet and it is not going anywhere.
That has nothing to do with the situation today. We have BLM, Defund the Police, and Prosecuting Attorneys financially backed by George Soros, no bail and the list goes on and on.

At Least 6 CVS Stores Robbed in DC Over Past 10 Days

When retail stores have to lock up toothpaste, there is a MAJOR problem.

CVS Corporate makes the decision to close a store due to theft. So now CVS takes heat for abandoning a community.

My solution would be for retailers not to abandon the community but to remodel the store so that it more or less becomes a distribution center in areas where looting, flash mobs, and high volume shoplifting are a threat.

In these areas, have the customers place the order online in advance and then pickup and or have kiosks and people to assist with kiosks and then have on site personnel gather up the order with all of the items.
Welcome to Bidenomics.

Or maybe just prosecute shoplifters to the fullest extent of the law.
To do that you need police and many blue cities have a shortage of police. That’s because the blue cities treated the police like shit and refused to back them up when there were riots.

I sure as hell would not want to be a cop in a big blue city today. If I was I might just pick up and move to the Free State of Florida.

Lol, no one supports theft ya deluded dumb fuck. Ya get caught stealing ya go to jail. That shit has not changed. Another thing that does not fit your narrative. Don't believe me go to your nearest city and get caught shoplifting and report back. Better yet do it on a Friday.
Wild%20Seriously.jpg

Forum List

Back