Another Clinton suicide

That's 2 Clinton suicides in one week for those keeping track with their bingo cards.
What does McAfee have to do with the Clintons?
Clinton Suicide is a synonym for MURDER.

How have you not figured this out by now???
No, I definitely know what people mean by Clinton suicidal. But sorry if this is obvious to others, but why would the Clinton’s want to murder McAfee? Or was it someone else that wanted him dead? If so why?
He claimed to have nefarious info on Hillary and a couple primeministers. But I'm no detective. It just seems really impossible that he would kill himself after all the warnings he made about being suicided

You're no detective but you claimed the Clintons killed him when you called it a "Clinton suicide". It's funny when it's time to prove your unfounded claims you only have excuses.

Is it possible a guy who talked about suicide ended up killing himself? I have no idea if that happened or not, it's too early to know but sure, go with murder.

That's 2 Clinton suicides in one week for those keeping track with their bingo cards.

No, I definitely know what people mean by Clinton suicidal. But sorry if this is obvious to others, but why would the Clinton’s want to murder McAfee? Or was it someone else that wanted him dead? If so why?
He claimed to have nefarious info on Hillary and a couple primeministers. But I'm no detective. It just seems really impossible that he would kill himself after all the warnings he made about being suicided
You do realize that McAfee had a LONG history of delusional paranoia, right? The guy was brilliant but he went off the deep end a long time ago.
So you think he spent a year laying out an elaborate suicide plot to cause confusion and create???

You do realize that McAfee had a LONG history of delusional paranoia, right? The guy was brilliant but he went off the deep end a long time ago.
So you think he spent a year laying out an elaborate suicide plot to cause confusion and create???
What was so elaborate about this “suicide” plot?

I think McAfee did things for attention.

Lock the doors at the offices of the DOJ and FBI and keep everyone out...go in and search every computer and dig through every desk and find the bad guys and weed them out....because something very wrong is going on.....

The day after he's turned over to US custody and days before his extradition he kills himself?

Please

Sounds like the Clintons trying to clean the dirt off themselves---killing off those of their deeds before one of the clintons is named vp. Still think BIDEN is the Clinton puppet that the HO Kamala will be whacked with Clinton being put in as Vp and then Biden stepping down.

Last edited:

No, I think he gave up when it was clear he was going to be extradited back to the U.S. to face serious jail time for the crimes he committed.

McAfee was constantly babbling about how EVERYONE was out to get him, he turned into a violent, obsessive THIEF and thus is solely responsible for his own undoing. The End.

The day after he's turned over to US custody and days before his extradition he kills himself?

Please

He died in a jail cell in Spain. Stop with the lame conspiracy theories.

Dying in a jail cell has become the new normal.
I remember when it was considered a murder.

Once is chance, twice is coincidence, third time is a trend.”

Edward Snowden, commenting on the death of John McAfee, said that Julian Assange could be next.
But Edward Snowden himself can't. Because he found refuge in a terrible totalitarian Russia, where dangers are waiting around every corner.

Forum List

Back