Another Clinton suicide

The guy has been certifiable for years. He’s also been a violent criminal for years. He was facing the rest of his life in a prison cell. I don’t think he liked that idea.

I mean, he said he was suicidal, right ChiCom?

{
I am content in here. I have friends.

The food is good. All is well.

Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine.

— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) October 15, 2020}
Believing in the honesty of McAfee is foolish.

The guy has been certifiable for years. He’s also been a violent criminal for years. He was facing the rest of his life in a prison cell. I don’t think he liked that idea.

I mean, he said he was suicidal, right ChiCom?

{

Yeah that was before he was extradited to the United States and was facing the rest of his life in prison.

John McAafee is insignificant. Full stop.

He was significant enough for the Reich to kill him.

{

That was over a half a year ago before he lost his extradition case. Also, John McAfee was kind of a drug addled loon.

That's 2 Clinton suicides in one week for those keeping track with their bingo cards.
What does McAfee have to do with the Clintons?
Clinton Suicide is a synonym for MURDER.

How have you not figured this out by now???
No, I definitely know what people mean by Clinton suicidal. But sorry if this is obvious to others, but why would the Clinton’s want to murder McAfee? Or was it someone else that wanted him dead? If so why?

That was over a half a year ago before he lost his extradition case. Also, John McAfee was kind of a drug addled loon.

Dude, you have no grounding to criticize other drug addled loons. McAfee said straight up that your Reich would kill him and claim suicide.

That you approve doesn't change the fact that this is exactly what the democrats did.

Dude, you have no grounding to criticize other drug addled loons. McAfee said straight up that your Reich would kill him and claim suicide.

That you approve doesn't change the fact that this is exactly what the democrats did.

Yeah, that's a solid platform to build off of.

Colfax applauds the Reich killing enemies.

We have to let go of the idea that these are decent and reasonable people - they aren't. Colfax and the others here are FUCKING NAZIS. Of course they know McAfee was murdered, and grin from ear to ear because of it.

Colfax applauds the Reich killing enemies.

We have to let go of the idea that these are decent and reasonable people - they aren't. Colfax and the others here are FUCKING NAZIS. Of course they know McAfee was murdered, and grin from ear to ear because of it.
I just don’t think it’s surprising that someone commits suicide while awaiting extradition to the US when they’re as mentally unstable as McAfee.

That's 2 Clinton suicides in one week for those keeping track with their bingo cards.

No, I definitely know what people mean by Clinton suicidal. But sorry if this is obvious to others, but why would the Clinton’s want to murder McAfee? Or was it someone else that wanted him dead? If so why?
He claimed to have nefarious info on Hillary and a couple primeministers. But I'm no detective. It just seems really impossible that he would kill himself after all the warnings he made about being suicided

Let's see here -- Suicide is extremely rare. Knowing damaging things about the Clintons is extremely rare.

Suicide among those who know damaging things about the Clintons is extremely common.

Any questions?

He claimed to have nefarious info on Hillary and a couple primeministers. But I'm no detective. It just seems really impossible that he would kill himself after all the warnings he made about being suicided
Is there any substance to this claim? Any reason to believe he actually had any “info” on Hillary?

You do realize that McAfee had a LONG history of delusional paranoia, right? The guy was brilliant but he went off the deep end a long time ago.

Forum List

Back