Another Clinton suicide? Christopher Sign dead at 45 – Cops investigate ‘apparent suicide’ of TV anchor who wrote Bill Clinton exposé

Sign, a former University of Alabama football player, penned a book about a secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in June 2016.

'Secret on the Tarmac' was published in 2019.

ABC 33/40 released a statement mourning the loss of their beloved colleague on Saturday.

This seems to happen alot, doesnt it?
Happens way to often------Seth Rich, James Whitey Bulger, Vince Foster, so many others, and now this guy....

still think the FBI is helping the clintons in their many criminal endeavors

Jerry parks, Clinton gore security chief, pulled over by Arkansas state troopers and then shot and left there....

HomO also has a trail of dead bodies in the wake of keeping his closet door shut, from don young to Joan rivers.

If you 'cross' the Clintons you better watch your back from then on...
Even discussing this could be dangerous for all we know.........I'm bowing out from further discussing this...

I love you Bill and Hill. I was just kidding about you being murdering SOBs and destroying everyone who got in your way...Just Kiddin..........Tell Chelsea and the grandkids I said hey.

Sign, a former University of Alabama football player, penned a book about a secret tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in June 2016.

ABC 33/40 released a statement mourning the loss of their beloved colleague on Saturday.

Happens way to often------Seth Rich, James Whitey Bulger, Vince Foster, so many others, and now this guy....

Could you imaging his goobener days in hick town?

Bodies must have fell from trees like apples at harvest

Last edited:

And now.................YOU are on the Clinton list. Best get your affairs in order, hun.

I know a guy who says many people are saying that Donald Trump had the guy killed. Just like the others
If Trump is involved then the future is done.
People are saying Trump orders these killings all the time
like if there was even a scintilla of evidence for that Trump would be under a prison right now !

And now.................YOU are on the Clinton list. Best get your affairs in order, hun.
Best advice I ever heard you give here. I knew you had it in you.

What was the cause of death?

I know a guy who says many people are saying that Donald Trump had the guy killed. Just like the others
If you personally angered Hillary over something trivial...Tell me you would have no problem sleeping, hiding under your bed. Moving thick book cases in front of windows....Just tell me that.............................I'll believe you......................

If you personally angered Hillary over something trivial...Tell me you would have no problem sleeping, hiding under your bed. Moving thick book cases in front of windows....Just tell me that.............................I'll believe you......................

Many people are saying that Trump used the same guy that killed Jeffrey Epstein to keep him quiet

Many people are saying that Trump used the same guy that killed Jeffrey Epstein to keep him quiet
Many people were saying Trump was a Russian spy too..........LOLOL

Take the day off, you only have your C game today

Whitey Bulger was no suicide nor listed as suicide ---he was killed by fellow inmates....but that is another story.

This is a list of dead people connected with the Clintons:
James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of anapparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp.Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

Famous Journalist Who Exposed Hillary Clinton’s Crimes Found Dead At 54.
A journalist from the American free press Victor Thorn has been found dead. Police reports indicate that he died from a self inflicted gun shot wound and has ruled his death as a suicide. He has been a critic of the Clinton family and has a huge vast amount of knowledge on the couple.

WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died recently as well as that campaign whistle blower was mugged and murdered.

Register
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hillary's List...LOL!​

[IMG alt="gipper"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/27/27454.jpg?1423219269[/IMG]

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist​

Who will she blame next?

EVERYONE CLINTON HAS BLAMED SINCE SHE LOST

Hillary Clinton's round of TV interviews have added new culprits to those who she says prevented her from reaching the White House.

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • James Comey, then FBI director
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Everyone who assumed she'd win
  • Bad polling numbers
  • Obama for winning two terms
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Democrats not making the right documentaries
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • 'Content farms in Macedonia'
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Women post-election protesters
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
  • Female voters' husbands and boyfriends
  • *Note: Clinton told NBC on her book tour that 'some of it is my own doing'
Clinton blame listClinton blame list | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Thanks
Reactions:Sunni Man

[IMG alt="Stratford57"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/49/49659.jpg?1408489475[/IMG]

Stratford57

Diamond Member​

She forgot only one person: herself.

upload_2017-9-14_9-38-38.png

• Thanks
Reactions:Damaged Eagle
[IMG alt="NightFox"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/44/44607.jpg?1392211017[/IMG]

NightFox

Wildling​

gipper said:
Who will she blame next?

Hillary Clinton's round of TV interviews have added new culprits to those who she says prevented her from reaching the White House.

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
How'd you manage to avoid landing on that list gipper? one would have assumed you'd easily have made the cut, somewhere in between Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. :D

[IMG alt="ColonelAngus"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/53/53683.jpg?1611240719[/IMG]

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member​

Awesome!

That is a good list of her excuses.

Those are all the reasons she lost...it wasn't her fault at all.

She told Matt Lauer herself. She isn't to blame.

Lauer to Clinton: "Did You Make Enough Mistakes Yourself To Lose The Election?"

MATT LAUER: When it comes to the self-inflicted wounds when you look at the list of them, when you look at the list of them, and you go through them in the book. Did you make enough mistakes yourself to lose the election without any of the other things you talk about?

HILLARY CLINTON: Well I will say no, Matt. I don't think that will surprise you. You know, also, this book has a lot of behind the scenes look at what it's like to run for president, particularly, again, as a woman. So it's not all the sad side or the disappointment that obviously came because we lost and especially somewhat bitterly because we won the popular vote so significantly.

[IMG alt="Defiant1"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/22/22981.jpg?1444057676[/IMG]

Defiant1

Gold Member​

And she ignores the elephant, no pun intended, in the room..........Bill and Monica.

[IMG alt="ColonelAngus"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/53/53683.jpg?1611240719[/IMG]

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member​

She is an unlikable and unethical DC insider.

I hope she actively campaigns for Dems in the 2018 midterms and the 2020 POTUS election.

She really needs to get out there and help out her fellow Democrats.

[IMG alt="HaShev"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/19/19748.jpg?1610187956[/IMG]

HaShev

Gold Member​

gipper said:
Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
Just a few shy of her dead whistleblower list.
Of course she would blame me too if she could, but that would open up a whole new can of worms for her. :)

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement.
He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzzane Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.
Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

A journalist from the American free press Victor Thorn has been found dead. Police reports indicate that he died from a self inflicted gun shot wound and has ruled his death as a suicide. He has been a critic of the Clinton family and has a huge vast amount of knowledge on the couple.

WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died recently as well as that campaign whistle blower
Seth Rich a 27-Year-Old DNC staffer shot &
murdered in Northwest DC said to be a robbery even though his wallet was still entact.

Most recent:
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

and
MIAMI, Florida, USA (sentinel.ht) – The former director of the Economic and Social Assistance Fund[1] (FAES), Klaus Eberwein, was declared dead by suicide by the Miami Medical Examiner after his body was found in a South Dade motel.

Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.

“He shot himself in the head,” said Veronica Lamar, Miami-Dade medical examiner records supervisor. She listed his time of death at 12:19 p.m. The address where Eberwein’s body was discovered according to police, 14501 S. Dixie Hwy., is a Quality Inn.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear fairly recently before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan (Nord-Ouest/PONT) confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds. He was also widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

June 2021 Christopher Sign died at age 45 – ‘apparent suicide’ he was a TV anchor who wrote Bill Clinton exposé questioning Clinton's Tarmac incident.

An honorable mention to this list would be the possible Clinton connection to
The sadistic brutal murder on 2 October 2018, of Jamal Khashoggi, a US-based journalist and critic of Saudi Arabia's government *who knew too much about Clinton/Saudi pay to play, including possibly letting Bin Laden walk away in 1998 as part of those favors (Khashoggi knew Bin Laden and was the loose end both Saudis and Clintons wanted silenced and gone).
Khashoggi walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, where he was brutally hacked up murdered.
Below is pic of Clinton in Istanbul:
BCinTurkey341.jpg

Below is Clinton openly receiving money for favors from Saudis
billNsheikhpayoff.jpeg

Last edited:

Whitey Bulger was no suicide nor listed as suicide ---he was killed by fellow inmates....but that is another story.

The head of the CCP for the municpality that held that mountain foot race in which like 20 racers died in an Avalanche FELL FROM A HIGH RISE BUILDING.

:rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

People in power never have anyone offed....do they, lefties?

How is it a CONSPIRACY THEORY that a shit
Load of people who have and publish sensitive information about the Clintons end up killing themselves.

Throw Epstein into the mix. I am amazed they didnt make the Seth Rich hit look like a suicide.

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of anapparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp.Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died recently as well as that campaign whistle blower was mugged and murdered.

Register
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hillary's List...LOL!​

[IMG alt="gipper"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/27/27454.jpg?1423219269[/IMG]

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist​

Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression

Reactions:Sunni Man

[IMG alt="Stratford57"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/49/49659.jpg?1408489475[/IMG]

Stratford57

Diamond Member​

She forgot only one person: herself.

upload_2017-9-14_9-38-38.png

Reactions:Damaged Eagle
[IMG alt="NightFox"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/44/44607.jpg?1392211017[/IMG]

NightFox

Wildling​

gipper said:
Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
How'd you manage to avoid landing on that list gipper? one would have assumed you'd easily have made the cut, somewhere in between Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers. :D

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member​

Awesome!

That is a good list of her excuses.

Those are all the reasons she lost...it wasn't her fault at all.

She told Matt Lauer herself. She isn't to blame.

Lauer to Clinton: "Did You Make Enough Mistakes Yourself To Lose The Election?"

MATT LAUER: When it comes to the self-inflicted wounds when you look at the list of them, when you look at the list of them, and you go through them in the book. Did you make enough mistakes yourself to lose the election without any of the other things you talk about?

HILLARY CLINTON: Well I will say no, Matt. I don't think that will surprise you. You know, also, this book has a lot of behind the scenes look at what it's like to run for president, particularly, again, as a woman. So it's not all the sad side or the disappointment that obviously came because we lost and especially somewhat bitterly because we won the popular vote so significantly.

[IMG alt="Defiant1"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/22/22981.jpg?1444057676[/IMG]

Defiant1

Gold Member​

And she ignores the elephant, no pun intended, in the room..........Bill and Monica.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member​

She is an unlikable and unethical DC insider.

I hope she actively campaigns for Dems in the 2018 midterms and the 2020 POTUS election.

She really needs to get out there and help out her fellow Democrats.

[IMG alt="HaShev"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/19/19748.jpg?1610187956[/IMG]

HaShev

Gold Member​

gipper said:
Who will she blame next?

So far those include:

• The FBI
  • The Russians
  • Vladimir Putin
  • Bernie Sanders
  • 'Anti-American forces'
  • Low information voters
  • Bad polling numbers
  • People wanting change
  • Misogynists
  • Suburban women
  • The New York Times
  • Television executives
  • Cable news
  • Netflix
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Wikileaks
  • Fake news
  • The Republican Party
  • The Democratic Party
  • Matt Lauer
  • Joe Biden
  • The media generally
  • Benghazi investigators
  • Voter suppression
Just a few shy of her dead whistleblower list.
Of course she would blame me too if she could, but that would open up a whole new can of worms for her. :)

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement.
He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzzane Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.
Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died recently as well as that campaign whistle blower
Seth Rich a 27-Year-Old DNC staffer shot &
murdered in Northwest DC said to be a robbery even though his wallet was still entact.

Most recent:
Federal Prosecutor Working On Voter Fraud Found Dead
www.wptv.com/news/state/federal-prosecutor-beranton-j-whisenant-jr-found-dead-on-hollywood-florida-beach

and
MIAMI, Florida, USA (sentinel.ht) – The former director of the Economic and Social Assistance Fund[1] (FAES), Klaus Eberwein, was declared dead by suicide by the Miami Medical Examiner after his body was found in a South Dade motel.

Eberwein’s death came a day before he would have testified before a Haiti Senate Committee on the management of the PetroCaribe fund and to alleged misappropriation of international donor funds by the Clinton Foundation following the 2010 earthquake.

“He shot himself in the head,” said Veronica Lamar, Miami-Dade medical examiner records supervisor. She listed his time of death at 12:19 p.m. The address where Eberwein’s body was discovered according to police, 14501 S. Dixie Hwy., is a Quality Inn.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear fairly recently before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan (Nord-Ouest/PONT) confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds. He was also widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

June 2021 Christopher Sign died at age 45 – ‘apparent suicide’ he was a TV anchor who wrote Bill Clinton exposé questioning Clinton's Tarmac incident.

An honorable mention to this list would be the possible Clinton connection to
The sadistic brutal murder on 2 October 2018, of Jamal Khashoggi, a US-based journalist and critic of Saudi Arabia's government *who knew too much about Clinton/Saudi pay to play, including possibly letting Bin Laden walk away in 1998 as part of those favors (Khashoggi knew Bin Laden and was the loose end both Saudis and Clintons wanted silenced and gone).
Khashoggi walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, where he was brutally hacked up murdered.
Below is pic of Clinton in Istanbul:
View attachment 500856
Below is Clinton openly receiving money for favors from Saudis
View attachment 500859

Half baked crap. What's the source of your cut and paste?

Forum List

Back