Another call for violence, this time from the lefties at Harvard

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

"Lets not let them do it?" Are you on crack or have you just not met many truckers? Nobody is going to seriously start slashing any tire, especially on that single nut ball's recommendation. Parked bumper to bumper with truckers around them and in their sleepers, up and down as truckers are at odd hours, it would be a real good way to get the crap beat out of you with a tire wrench or tire knocker. These guys ain't office worker, ya know.

Slashing a truck tire can get you hurt badly just by the tire exploding. Not being idiots, no leftist would do that.

Interesting, that the same people endorsing vigilante justice by the right are now melting down over a call for minor vandalism. but they, if they weren't violent hypocrites, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

Just remember, this isn't Canada, where a corrupt conservative provincial leader can block law enforcement in the capitol. They try crap in the USA, they'll be arrested and their vehicles will be towed.

Oh, they aren't the working class. The actual working class can't spend weeks not working. Follow the money. They're Russian-funded commie ratfuks.

This is how the left wants to treat peaceful protesters. Let's not let them do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure this airhead hasn't ever seen what happens when you "slash" a tire on a big rig. LOL

And who does she think is going to do this? The "queer studies" majors at Harvard?

I was thinking the same thing when they suggested slashing the tires.
Those fuckers go off like a bomb!!!
Stupid fuken liberals.....

Slashing a truck tire can get you hurt badly just by the tire exploding. Not being idiots, no leftist would do that.

Interesting, that the same people endorsing vigilante justice by the right are now melting down over a call for minor vandalism. but they, if they weren't violent hypocrites, they wouldn't be Trump cultists.

Just remember, this isn't Canada, where a corrupt conservative provincial leader can block law enforcement in the capitol. They try crap in the USA, they'll be arrested and their vehicles will be towed.

Oh, they aren't the working class. The actual working class can't spend weeks not working. Follow the money. They're Russian-funded commie ratfuks.

It was a liberal that suggested it.
Kinda like the dumb bitch in Colorado who thought extended magazines could only be used once.
Her statement went something like this......If we ban making extended magazines they'll eventually be all used up. :laughing0301:

"Lets not let them do it?" Are you on crack or have you just not met many truckers? Nobody is going to seriously start slashing any tire, especially on that single nut ball's recommendation. Parked bumper to bumper with truckers around them and in their sleepers, up and down as truckers are at odd hours, it would be a real good way to get the crap beat out of you with a tire wrench or tire knocker. These guys ain't office worker, ya know.
I dont think she’s going to slash tires

but her rant was ugly

And being forced to vax isnt?
What about all of the small businesses that were forced to close while allowing the giant box stores to stay open?
The vaccine is free. Hard to impact people’s wages when something is free and widely available.

Do you deny this protest is hurting people?

She needs to record herself doing it. What's the worst could happen? A broke wrist or it killing her? The latter would be good for society.

Forum List

Back