Another black man steps up...

Here's the thing. Jeff Sessions is the personification of the political and legal philosophy that got Donald Trump elected. He is EXACTLY the right guy for the job, because he has the intelligence, the experience, and is philosophically aligned with the newly-elected President. This is all as it should be.

Senator Booker (bless his heart) will try to make the case that, because Sessions is a legal conservative, he is unsuited to the office and "dangerous" to the cause of civil rights. Every issue on which Booker takes issue is one where Sessions' position is exactly in the mainstream of conservative thought - and not coincidentally, is consistent with the United States Constitution.

It is a specious argument - one that no one who is intellectually honest would even take seriously: "Because he disagrees with me, he is not qualified."

Listening to other weepy Democrats discussing their objections to other Trump nominees, we will see the same flawed thinking played out with the Secretary of State, EPA, Interior Department and other nominees.

They also object - apparently - to the fact that most of these nominees have been wildly successful in the Real World.

It is so predictable and so boring. Let's get on with it.

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was considered too racist by a Republican Senate to be confirmed as a Federal judge in 1986. That was back when they were all cuckservatives.

Here's the thing. Jeff Sessions is the personification of the political and legal philosophy that got Donald Trump elected. He is EXACTLY the right guy for the job, because he has the intelligence, the experience, and is philosophically aligned with the newly-elected President. This is all as it should be.

Senator Booker (bless his heart) will try to make the case that, because Sessions is a legal conservative, he is unsuited to the office and "dangerous" to the cause of civil rights. Every issue on which Booker takes issue is one where Sessions' position is exactly in the mainstream of conservative thought - and not coincidentally, is consistent with the United States Constitution.

It is a specious argument - one that no one who is intellectually honest would even take seriously: "Because he disagrees with me, he is not qualified."

Listening to other weepy Democrats discussing their objections to other Trump nominees, we will see the same flawed thinking played out with the Secretary of State, EPA, Interior Department and other nominees.

They also object - apparently - to the fact that most of these nominees have been wildly successful in the Real World.

" Jeff Sessions is the personification of the political and legal philosophy that got Donald Trump elected."

Very true.

" Jeff Sessions is the personification of the political and legal philosophy that got Donald Trump elected."

Very true.
In other words...he's a winner!

Very true.
In other words...he's a winner!
Suuuuure. He sure won that Federal judgeship.....:lol:

I don't know about the rest of you yahoos but I would like an AG that protects the rights of ALL Americans, not just the white ones with money.

I don't know about the rest of you yahoos but I would like an AG that protects the rights of ALL Americans, not just the white ones with money.

Or one that isn't a racist POS...reference Holder and Lynch (also Lynch tried in vain to protect Cankles...and failed in epic fashion)

Forum List

Back