Another black hero in the making

Your own ignorance is your problem.

I know what you are getting at because I grew up in a racist environment surrounded by people every bit as ignorant as you. That is why I started responding in this thread with simple questions.

We both know that if you honestly answer those questions, your racist disposition will become apparent. A complete moron would have taken the bait. A simple idiot would do what you did - evade the questions in a manner that proves me correct.

Haven't evaded at all retard. I have provided you all your answers. But do pretend otherwise, it fits your ignorant world view.

Name has almost nothing to do with it. Like I said the answer has already been provided. That you mental midgets can't or won't grasp it is hilarious.

Okay. It isn't the names. How about you just direct me to the post where you answer the question. All I need is a post number, and I will do the rest. Is that so hard?

Okay. It isn't the names. How about you just direct me to the post where you answer the question. All I need is a post number, and I will do the rest. Is that so hard?

You provided one part Dogger provided another.

When one is trying to teach someone something they do the student no favor by giving them the answer.

You provided one part Dogger provided another.

When one is trying to teach someone something they do the student no favor by giving them the answer.

So you won't even give the numbers of the posts?

I don't think either Dogger or I answered the questions we are asking you. That is why we keep asking you. We disagree and we don't get your reasoning.

So you won't even give the numbers of the posts?

I don't think either Dogger or I answered the questions we are asking you. That is why we keep asking you. We disagree and we don't get your reasoning.

That hasn't stopped you from making ignorant claims, now has it? Reading comprehension, it is your friend.

Just admit your to damn stupid to understand.

*raises hand* :redface:

I do find it odd that the article provided no physical descriptions at all of any of the suspects/robbers/killers, not even pictures, like the picture they showed of the police officer.

But I'm missing some dots (I haven't really been paying any attention to Phillidelphia). What's the story with "Mumia?"

And what about the other killings the article mentions at the end? If they were all instances of black men killing white cops, then your charge of hiding the suspects' races rings true, given the strange lack of any pictures of or even adjetives regarding the suspects. Most news stories written by humans tend to include a few little extra details like that, and/or some pictures, to make the story more vivid, but this one sticks strictly to age and gender and leaves the suspects utterly faceless.

But where is the "hero" prediction coming from? Did something like that happen with Mumia?

Reilly and Dogger, isn't it obvious?

When someone shoots a cop, the shooter is obviously black. Thats the evidence. Derr, you silly Liberals.

/sarcasm.

I'm not quite sure what this thread is about anymore. :eusa_wall:

What I think is funny, is that Al Sharpton was arrested the other day for protesting the shooting of Sean Bell. (something to do with civil rights.) Someone mentioned on another thread about whites and blacks. I wonder what whites have to do with any of it, considering that Sean Belle was a black man killed by three black detectives.

I think what RGS is getting at is a possible double standard regarding the portrayal of criminals. The white cop was killed by the black robber, and RGS may have reason to believe that black civil rights activists will turn him into a hero fighting against injustice to the black community. I, personally, don't see where someone could derive that exact conclusion from that article, but one could put the pattern together and derive at a possible result....maybe....:cool:

What I think is funny, is that Al Sharpton was arrested the other day for protesting the shooting of Sean Bell. (something to do with civil rights.) Someone mentioned on another thread about whites and blacks. I wonder what whites have to do with any of it, considering that Sean Belle was a black man killed by three black detectives.

At least one was white.

Philly. That's Mumia's town. Let me tell you, whites there just love that guy!

That's sure not true. Some nuts used to protest for Mumia at the FOP headquarters and everyday I would ride by on my bike and give them the thumbs down. Most here feel the same, those who think there is doubt never read the reports. Mumia is a murderer who is using the wrongs of the past to excuse his actions. That is the reason law needs to be transparent and honest, so creeps like this get what they deserve. An officer was killed the day before so the police were on edge, no excuse though.

Forum List

Back