Another black hero in the making

Why do you say the killer appears to be black and what does that have to do with anything other than racist insinuations?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The shooter IS black....he appears to be a 'robber'....:cool:

The story said the cop was killed responding to a "robbery of a bank". It said nothing about the perp's race.

Once again, why did race matter? RGS said "A white cop shot by what appears to be a black robber" and titled his post "Another black hero in the making".

Why?

• Thanks
It documents a statistical trend that has useful applications in the business of staying alive.

The story said the cop was killed responding to a "robbery of a bank". It said nothing about the perp's race.

Once again, why did race matter? RGS said "A white cop shot by what appears to be a black robber" and titled his post "Another black hero in the making".

Why?

I suggest you READ the article and you shall see why. The press is very careful to NOT identify blacks in crimes as if that is somehow an irrelevant piece of information. For someone able to read and comprehend the basic tell tale is there.

I suggest you READ the article and you shall see why. The press is very careful to NOT identify blacks in crimes as if that is somehow an irrelevant piece of information. For someone able to read and comprehend the basic tell tale is there.

Please enlighten me in your racist ways.

I am with Dogger here. The article doesn't say that Floyd was black (although he may be), and I fail to see the relevance of him being black anyway. This is one of the first times that I have seen you veer into actual racism RGS. It isn't your most charming side.

I am with Dogger here. The article doesn't say that Floyd was black (although he may be), and I fail to see the relevance of him being black anyway. This is one of the first times that I have seen you veer into actual racism RGS. It isn't your most charming side.

Racism is your claim and it is wrong. But hey any attack is fine when you do not like the facts right?

There could not be a REASON I noted what I did in regards the specific city in question and the Race of the shooter or his victim, now could there? For being our Intellectual superiors you Liberals sure are a dumb bunch.

Racism is your claim and it is wrong. But hey any attack is fine when you do not like the facts right?

There could not be a REASON I noted what I did in regards the specific city in question and the Race of the shooter or his victim, now could there? For being our Intellectual superiors you Liberals sure are a dumb bunch.

You assumed that the suspect was black when the article didn't provide that information. That is racist.

You suggest that his race is important, but I don't see why.

What is your reason? Is it that Mumia was black and was convicted nearly 30 years ago of killing a cop? I fail to see the connection between Mumia 30 years ago and Eric Floyd today.

You assumed that the suspect was black when the article didn't provide that information. That is racist.

You suggest that his race is important, but I don't see why.

What is your reason? Is it that Mumia was black and was convicted nearly 30 years ago of killing a cop? I fail to see the connection between Mumia 30 years ago and Eric Floyd today.

Yup, sure thing. Intelligence is useless without common sense, wisdom and the ability to apply all 3 along with real world events and results.

But if racist floats your boat, go ahead and make that ignorant claim.

You can Google the names "Levon Warner " and "Eric Floyd" and find photographs. They are black, and they now in custody.

Local papers often include complete identification information, including race, when a suspect is at large, and the police need community help. That's legitimate.

National publications rarely do, unless there is a national manhunt underway. They probably don't want to feed the racist sentiments of the ignorant.

• Thanks
You can Google the names "Levon Warner " and "Eric Floyd" and find photographs. They are black, and they now in custody.

Local papers often include complete identification information, including race, when a suspect is at large, and the police need community help. That's legitimate.

National publications rarely do, unless there is a national manhunt underway. They probably don't want to feed the racist sentiments of the ignorant.

The ignorant would be you liberal pinheads. The story has more than enough in it to "assume" the perps were black. No need to fabricate anything. And surprisingly no need to be racist to note the connections to prior events of similar make up. Well unless the word black is used then to you self loathing pinheads it just has to be racist.

Forum List

Back