Another Baseless Al Gore type Prediction..No More Snow!

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide

From the Breathless Mathew realm of climate fiction comes a new study stating we wont have snow in just 10 years... Will these pseudo-scientists get a damn clue?

New CYA End of Snow Prediction

Time to reset the Gore Doomsday Clock... There are class five morons coming through the gateway... (my apologies to the movie Pacific Rim)

The lower bounds of temperature projections in Fig 3 typically represent how low climate sensitivity models respond to RCP4.5 whereas the higher bounds are determined by the responses of high climate sensitivity models to RCP8.5. Since the low sensitivity models indicate very little warming globally as well as regionally throughout the century, the lower bounds of projections are comparable across regions.

Observations are far below even their low sensitivity models.. That is a real confidence builder for their predictions. Their own data shows the predictions are ridicules, yet they can not see it...

Consequences of Global Warming of 1.5 °C and 2 °C for Regional Temperature and Precipitation Changes in the Contiguous United States

Here is the punch line... Literally..
These studies also note a lack of model agreement in the magnitude and direction of precipitation change over most CONUS in summer. In general, the CMIP5 models project a decrease in precipitation in summer and an increase in winter, but the full range spans both wetter and drier projections.

The models show no change over natural variation ranges and do not agree one to the other... In simple terms... They learned nothing, but are still making predictions they can not support..
:dig::eusa_wall::eusa_wall::eusa_wall:

Now Silly Billy, that is one scientists opinion on what will happen in the Northeast. Given the effects of the polar amplification, for a decade or three, the result is more likely to be winters with more snow and severe weather, as well as significantly hotter summers.

Now Silly Billy, that is one scientists opinion on what will happen in the Northeast. Given the effects of the polar amplification, for a decade or three, the result is more likely to be winters with more snow and severe weather, as well as significantly hotter summers.

You keep trotting out that nut bag and each time I have to remind you she is bat shit crazy and in way out there land.. Left wing fantasy land... Just like you!

What part of natural variation do you not understand?

We only had a pitiful amount of snow so far this winter...

... and two false springs this month already...

... neighbor is thinkin' of gettin' rid of his snow plow.

You're making a prediction for next year based on natural variation? And you seem to be saying that natural variation is caused by ENSO. Care to explain that position?

You're making a prediction for next year based on natural variation? And you seem to be saying that natural variation is caused by ENSO. Care to explain that position?
Retard!

There are KNOWN patters associated with these oscillations.. But you like broken models that predict nothing and you believe them.. But you wont have anything to do with REAL SCIENCE!

No more snow?

No more shoveling, plowing, snow blowing, no more picking up my mailbox after the state plows hit it

When is this going to happen?

I can't wait

Retard!

There are KNOWN patters associated with these oscillations.. But you like broken models that predict nothing and you believe them.. But you wont have anything to do with REAL SCIENCE!

You believe there are known patterns to natural variation or to the ENSO index?

From the Breathless Mathew realm of climate fiction comes a new study stating we wont have snow in just 10 years... Will these pseudo-scientists get a damn clue?

New CYA End of Snow Prediction

Time to reset the Gore Doomsday Clock... There are class five morons coming through the gateway... (my apologies to the movie Pacific Rim)
i've given up following that kind of garbage. Anyone can predict anything without any consequences. for instance, want to make that kind of prediction ok, but if there is still snow, you must die so no one has to endure anymore lunacy from the individual. I'm just saying, predictions are useless. Much like those making them.

We only had a pitiful amount of snow so far this winter...

... and two false springs this month already...

... neighbor is thinkin' of gettin' rid of his snow plow.

And I've had 9 feet of it so far. It's called natural variability.

As the Earth's average temperature increases, the amount of snow occurring, planetwide, throughout the year, will decrease. This can be offset by increases in precipitation in colder areas, like Antarctica and high altitude regions. I haven't bothered to read the prediction you're talking about. It would be pretty irrelevant. But deniers jump on it as they love to do. As they're driven to do, since they can't argue the actual science.

The world is getting warmer. The primary cause is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions. These points have become simply irrefutable.

Forum List

Back