Another attack on Scott Walker boomerangs

Says the far left drone that was obsessed with a president from 2001 to 2009..

Uh, Guy, I was a hard-core Republican from 2001 to 2008. I would like to say that Bush fucking up the economy in 2001, or getting us into a war over a lie in 2003, or fucking up the response to Katrina in 2005 were the things that turned me against him. They weren't.

It wasn't until he fucked up the economy in 2008 that I realized the GOP is not the friend of the guy who works for a living.
But Obama is? He puts a record number of people on welfare and makes those who WORK pay for it. Is he a friend of the guy who works for a living? Hell no.

Obungles has never put an honest days work in during his entire life

Spoken from your own experience, welfare queen.

Anyone who carries any debt on a Sears card is too stupid to manage any financial matters, let alone those of a state or a nation.

I thought Walker was one of those balanced budget guys.....He can't even shop at Sears without going into debt?

Yeah typical American in an Obama economy

I thought Walker was some sort of fiscal genius?

Oh.....I forgot

Couldn't even finish college. That is why his major asset is a Sears card

Yeah a college drop out, in debt and still has his way with you loons. That speaks volumes about you

He "has his way" with liberals? Really. So America is Wisconsin, loon?

Wisconsin is as left as it gets and he has kicked your asses.

But Obama is? He puts a record number of people on welfare and makes those who WORK pay for it. Is he a friend of the guy who works for a living? Hell no.

Obama personally fired all those people? Or was it a 30 year policy of sending our manufacturing overseas that REPUBLICANS supported?

Try not to hurt your brain, your reasoning skills are already limited, Corky.

Bush crashed the economy in 2008.

The Economy was crashed as a direct result of fatally flawed economic policy, wherein decades of coercion by the Ideological Left, with endless threats of lawsuits against financial institutions, to replace sound, actuarial lending principle with a the unprincipled, thus perverse definition of Fairness... which held that 'everyone deserves to own their own home'.

In reality, thus in truth, those who own their own homes, are the only one's that 'deserve to own their own homes'.

This policy, which was eventually capped with Federal Guarantees to lenders who set aside sound lending principle, loaning money for mortgages on real property, caused a run on mortgages, which sent the value of the underlying property into fevered increases, these values inevitably climbed beyond the means of the market to sustain those values and the BOOM busted, crashing the international financial markets in the process.

This policy was ENTIRELY LEFTIST. And that the financial markets participated in such, IN NO WAY alters the origin of the policy or otherwise relives the Ideological Left... people such as YOURSELF, your peasantpimp, his former and current Secretaries of State, his Attorney General, his cabinet members, the Legislators of the Democrat Party going back 40 years.

It's not even a debatable point, and your need to debate it, doesn't change that.

You mean like you obsess over Palin and any other person from the right? Mention Palin and your heads spin and explode. Get a grip, loon

actually, 60,000 posts, and I doubt more than a few hundred have been about Caribou Barbie.

Yeah right, "Mr I Used To Be A Republican" LMAO, loser

Your concession is duly noted.

Loon, you're constantly saying that, typical of an idiot lefty. Now shush, boy, you bother me

No one should be surprised by this after all Walker did beat the left in three elections in four years.

Barely in off year elections with poor turnout.

I kind of like Walker, but get real. He has to up his game a lot more than he has, which means he has to come out with coherent programs and stop saying dumb stuff.
I believe he won by five to seven points in all of them that hardly qualifies as barely winning one of which was the recall election that the left pushed for so enthusiastically. He is going to have to do a better job handeling the national media though that has been his weak point so far.

No one should be surprised by this after all Walker did beat the left in three elections in four years.

Beat 'em? Walker annihilated the Left... and not just the Left in Wisconsin. Walker beat the INTERNATIONAL LEFT; from Soros on down to obama, holder, reid and pelosi.

Scott Walker isn't really worth our time. He has zero chance in the general election.

:lol: Based on what? Walker is very much capable of becoming the next president. Not sure if I'd vote him, but you're delusional if you think he can't win.

Just look at an electoral map. Someone who is more extreme on social issues than Romney, can't win every one of Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin. And any GOP candidate will have to win EVERY one of those.

The only hope the GOP has is Rand Paul, because he could put Nevada and Colorado into play, but no other present candidate can compete in those.

The Economy was crashed as a direct result of fatally flawed economic policy, wherein decades of coercion by the Ideological Left, with endless threats of lawsuits against financial institutions, to replace sound, actuarial lending principle with a the unprincipled, thus perverse definition of Fairness... which held that 'everyone deserves to own their own home'.

A couple of things.

First, George W. Bush thought universal home ownership was a great as an idea as the democrats did.

Second, it wasn't poor people buying homes that was the problem. The problem was middle class folks buying "McMansions" they couldn't afford on the hope of flipping them a few years later for a big profit.

Third, the biggest problem was the banks taking these bad loans and selling them as investments on Wall Street, which is what caused the crash of 2008.

But keep repeating whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio.

You mean like you obsess over Palin and any other person from the right? Mention Palin and your heads spin and explode. Get a grip, loon

actually, 60,000 posts, and I doubt more than a few hundred have been about Caribou Barbie.

Loon, you're constantly saying that, typical of an idiot lefty. Now shush, boy, you bother me

again, your abject concession is duly noted. you are embarrassing yourself, really.

Scott Walker isn't really worth our time. He has zero chance in the general election.

:lol: Based on what? Walker is very much capable of becoming the next president. Not sure if I'd vote him, but you're delusional if you think he can't win.

Just look at an electoral map. Someone who is more extreme on social issues than Romney, can't win every one of Florida, Ohio, Wisconsin, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin. And any GOP candidate will have to win EVERY one of those.

The only hope the GOP has is Rand Paul, because he could put Nevada and Colorado into play, but no other present candidate can compete in those.

Meanwhile 60% or America thinks Hillary is dishonest....

again, your abject concession is duly noted. you are embarrassing yourself, really.

Dude, nobody but you takes you serious. That's it...now stfu already

You see, i don't buy that. I don't think the social issues are a big loser for Republicans.

Romney didn't lose because of hte Social Issues. He lost because he came off as "The guy who laid off your Dad!"

Walker has real, working class street cred opposed to Hillary hob-knobbing with billionaires and Wall Street and Foreign interests.

I think the GOP will nominated Jeb BUsh, who has all the same problems, so it will be a wash.

A couple of things.

First, George W. Bush thought universal home ownership was a great as an idea as the democrats did.

Second, it wasn't poor people buying homes that was the problem. The problem was middle class folks buying "McMansions" they couldn't afford on the hope of flipping them a few years later for a big profit.

Third, the biggest problem was the banks taking these bad loans and selling them as investments on Wall Street, which is what caused the crash of 2008.

But keep repeating whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio.

Keep repeating what Madcow spews, "Mr I Used To Be A Republican". You don't even have the mental fortitude to be honest with yourself. LOL

Dude, nobody but you takes you serious. That's it...now stfu already

And yet here you are like a kicked puppy, whimpering behind me. It's kind of sad to watch.

Forum List

Back