Another attack, another victim

Neither Monty or Tinmore have any ideas other than following the pali diatribe and its revisions necessary to maintain the delusions.

They've failed to notice that its a war and they missed entirely that it isn't pali land, its land intended by the mandate for the creation of a Jewish national homeland.

Ergo there can be no occupation and its actually the pali's who are occupying Israeli land

As occupiers the pali's seem to revel in murder and deceit. Which is criminal in any society. Again my condolences to the families. Our only consolation is that the attackers were killed on the spot and can't hurt anyone else.
for the creation of a Jewish national homeland.​

You don't even know what that was supposed to be.

They opened fire on the Border Police. Wouldn't that constitute a military target, such as the targets the Israeli's themselves attacked in the founding of their state? As tragic as this is - I'm wondering what the difference is - why the actor in one case is an "animal" who's entire family should be exterminated while the actor in the other case, becomes a hero?

Depends on if the border police are a military branch or a civilian one.

Any way you slice it, unless the assailants were wearing a uniform or some other designating outer wear that easily identifies them as a combatant then they are illegal combatants.

Illegal combatants have the least protections under the Geneva Conventions.

Attacking primarily woman and children is about the most cowardly thing imaginable. Stabbing pregnant woman is unbelievably so.

Referring to the kind of people who could do such a thing as animals or dogs is simply holding the human race to a higher standard.

Not the language I chose to use but I can understand its use by others.

Depends on if the border police are a military branch or a civilian one.

That part isn't known at the moment is it?

Any way you slice it, unless the assailants were wearing a uniform or some other designating outer wear that easily identifies them as a combatant then they are illegal combatants.

Illegal combatants have the least protections under the Geneva Conventions.

Attacking primarily woman and children is about the most cowardly thing imaginable. Stabbing pregnant woman is unbelievably so.

Referring to the kind of people who could do such a thing as animals or dogs is simply holding the human race to a higher standard.

Not the language I chose to use but I can understand its use by others.

The Israeli "freedom fighters" such as Irgun, weren't wearing uniforms or special designations, but they were called hero's for attacking military targets and the distinction made between a terrorist and not a terrorist was the choice of targets.

I find it interesting. There are currently millions of people, if not more in the world, that live in poverty, opression, constant death threats, hunger, fear, injustice, and every bad thing you can think of. You don't usually even hear in the media about their daily struggles. However, they don't go around, sniping down babies in cribs, stab people infront of their kids, blowing up busses and shooting passersby. They fight for justice their own way, without "gone crazy" tactics.

That is a privilege given to the Palestinians alone;

For some reason, when it comes to the Palestinians, they have free cards to go around spilling blood all over, and the world not only refuses to condemn them, but encourage them to continue, like Mr Po-Ki-Moon. For some reason, the Palestinians can go on and about, acting like relentless beasts, and it's completely ok.

As if you just asked me, "What do you expect? them acting like human beings?"

Ask what the problem was before 67 and there will be no response

Read the link, tough call but I'd have to say they are likely a military branch. Although attacking a couple female teenagers, I'm appalled, its still an act of extreme cowardice.

You would have a point concerning the Irgun however from what I can see they did sport emblems and uniforms. Although I'd be surprised if at the time they had standardized equipment

I don't see any emblems.

Latrun_detention_camp.jpg

1000 dead IslamoNazi animals per one innocent Israeli life, that should be a starting number, and then improve it from there.

EW_haganah-soldiers_1948.jpg

Hanson2-Medium1.jpeg

mitzad.jpg

Looks like they are using old US or British military style desert forces gear.

But definitely an attempt at a uniform

Exactly, dressed as European colonizing invaders. Why are you so keen on making my point. LOL

Actually it wasn't your point anyone was addressing, it was Coyote's suggestion that they weren't uniformed combatants.

your point is off topic as usual.

660624.jpg

female Border Police officer critically injured with a gunshot wound to the head in the shooting attack near Jerusalem's Damascus Gate on Wednesday afternoon has succumbed to her wounds.

She has been identified by the Israel Police as Hadar Cohen, a 19-year-old resident of Or Yehuda in central Israel.

According to an initial investigation into the attack, two Arab terrorists armed with concealed Carl Gustav sub-machine guns, knives and bombs were spotted acting suspiciously by Border Police officers close to Damascus Gate.

When officers approached, one of the terrorists produced his ID, and another suddenly stabbed an officer, moderately wounding her. Cohen immediately fired on the terrorists in response.

A third terrorist then opened fire on Cohen from behind, critically injuring her. He was eventually neutralized by a police commander.

Both Cohen and the other policewoman wounded in the attack were quickly evacuated to Jerusalem's Hadassah Mount Scopus hospital.

Doctors at the hospital fought for several hours to save Cohen's life before eventually determining her death.

Jerusalem attack victim succumbs to her wounds

I think these brave woman deserve some special recognition for having sacrificed themselves to save others

Injured officers prevented 'large-scale' attack in Jerusalem

The girl was shot from behind by a dog's abortion. Of course, those creatures went there to kill innocent people but what the world will hear is that Israelis murdered more Palischwein. It's about time for Israel to charge Abu Mazen with leading a terrorist movement. He's been getting away with murder since 1972. That's 44 years he has been allowed to breathe air.

"UN Resolution
A/RES/37/43
3 December 1982

Importance of the universal realization of the right of peoples
to self-determination and of the speedy granting of
independence to colonial countries and peoples for the
effective guarantee and observance of human rights

"Considering that the denial of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian
people to self-determination, sovereignty, independence and return to
Palestine and the repeated acts of aggression by Israel against the peoples of
the region constitute a serious threat to international peace and security,.......

2. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for
independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from
colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means,
including armed struggle;"

A/RES/37/43. Importance of the universal realization of the right of peoples to self-determination and of the speedy granting of independence to colonial countries and peoples for the effective guarantee and observance of human rights
I agree with the resolution but primitive people from the 6th century have had 1500 years to understand that you can't kill innocent persons just because they're upset with those people's government. Imagine if someone would go into a bank and kill a teller and customers waiting in line and blame the bank and the customers for their overdrawn bank account. That's how absurd these attacks are.

Are the military and the police of the occupying colonial power considered innocent? Aren't they the ones enforcing the occupation and oppression?

In that case, they're considered heroes.

Those women who got injured, later killed, are those who stopped with their body the upcoming carnage, and succeeded shooting the terrorists to death before they fell.

Not only they're innocent, but in saving their people, all of us, they're granted the next world without question.

Heroes enforce occupation and oppress the occupied? Then the Nazi occupying forces of WW2 are also your heroes. Figures.

The Nazis were your heroes maybe.

For me they're heroes because they saved Israelis. How the Palestinians view them is none of my concern, since they're our enemies,

Israelis are today's Nazi jr. They oppress millions of people and murder hundreds and thousands of Palestinian civilians, including women and children, on a regular basis, because they are not of the right ethnicity, religion. Same as the Nazis.

Last edited:
Last I checked it was the Palestinians and Muslims that were "oppressing and killing people because of their race, religion, or ethnicity", Nazi boy. But that's also because their leader the mufti was a bastard Nazi who brought Nazism to the ME.

The Zionists brought Nazism to the Middle East. Same racial exclusiveness and master race concept combined with murdering civilians.

Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967
More than 2,300 Palestinians killed and more than 17,000 injured, according to annual report by UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Israel killed more Palestinian civilians in 2014 than in any other year since the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip began in 1967, a UN report has said.

The Zionists brought Nazism to the Middle East. Same racial exclusiveness and master race concept combined with murdering civilians.

More than 2,300 Palestinians killed and more than 17,000 injured, according to annual report by UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Israel killed more Palestinian civilians in 2014 than in any other year since the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip began in 1967, a UN report has said.

the-7-best-captain-picard-memes.jpg

Forum List

Back