Another absolutely perfect example of the BIASED MSM!!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I took the below screen shot for several reasons.
1) 39,000 results stating "Trump anti-immigrant".
2) Can someone explain how MSNBC/TIME can call themselves "objective" professional journalists just
reporting the news when they use the "anti-immigrant"?
For example from the Time article: Poll Shows Limits Of Donald Trump's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric
"Donald Trump has characterized many undocumented immigrants as criminals or as people who take jobs away from struggling Americans."
Why didn't Time use the term "illegal"? instead Time used "undocumented"?
Because they are biased reporting.
And the VAST majority of Americans that voted for Trump are totally aware this MSM bias and consequently
Trump can SAY anything anymore and the biased MSM blows it 180 degrees from the truth and so
WE DON"T BELIEVE THE MSM!
EVEN Gallup in reporting this bias the fact... why didn't they lead by saying 68% of Americans distrust the media?
Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year.
Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 7.26.53 AM.png

2) Can someone explain how MSNBC/TIME can call themselves "objective" professional journalists just
For example from the Time article: Poll Shows Limits Of Donald Trump's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric
"Donald Trump has characterized many undocumented immigrants as criminals or as people who take jobs away from struggling Americans."
And the VAST majority of Americans that voted for Trump are totally aware this MSM bias and consequently
Trump can SAY anything anymore and the biased MSM blows it 180 degrees from the truth and so
EVEN Gallup in reporting this bias the fact... why didn't they lead by saying 68% of Americans distrust the media?
Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year.

View attachment 100765
You can probably expect responses using a technique I call "isolation".

What they will do is completely ignore the fact that this story is just a drop in the ocean of examples of media bias. They'll single this one story out, isolate it, mock it, minimize it, deny it -- which is their attempt to minimize the whole "biased media" meme down to an inconsequential pebble.

Watch.

View attachment 100765
Is undocumented a poor description, or just not one that fits your own bias?

Can't wait for these guys to die, it will be any moment now.

View attachment 100765
You mean illegal?

In spite of the media, the regressive empress lost her fat ass (figuratively of course, she still has a huge ass that looks even bigger with her Depends on) to the world's richest professional clown. The media did every thing it could to demonize Trump, and ignored the crimes of the beast.

It's no wonder the bed wetters are apoplectic, and it's still funny to watch.

View attachment 100765
You mean illegal?
I mean unenforced.

View attachment 100765
You mean illegal?
I mean unenforced.
So, you're not,talking about illegals....

View attachment 100765
You mean illegal?
I mean unenforced.
I'm talking about undocumented.

because of the wikileaks, we know for a fact that the "traditional media" outlets colluded with the Democrat Party & Clinton Campaign.

Our friends on the left mock Project Veritas, but their videos wound up getting people fired

The wikileaks got Donna Brazille fired.

IF the "traditional media" outlets had ANY integrity; EVERY reporter on the list of the Clinton campaign as those that could be "counted on" would be fired.

But they don't, have any integrity. Dan fucking Rather put out fake news about George Bush way back when for God's sake.

We have known for a long time that these cocksuckers were in the bag for Democrats and idiot leftist objectives; we now have seen actual verification and proof.

If I was Trump, I'd get me a dangerous faggot to be my press secretary... Barring that, it would be Laura Ingraham.

And I would cut the access dramatically, hell, I would take CNN's access away and not let them in the room

View attachment 100765
You mean illegal?
I mean unenforced.
I'm talking about undocumented.
Illegals?

because of the wikileaks, we know for a fact that the "traditional media" outlets colluded with the Democrat Party & Clinton Campaign.

Our friends on the left mock Project Veritas, but their videos wound up getting people fired

The wikileaks got Donna Brazille fired.

IF the "traditional media" outlets had ANY integrity; EVERY reporter on the list of the Clinton campaign as those that could be "counted on" would be fired.

But they don't, have any integrity. Dan fucking Rather put out fake news about George Bush way back when for God's sake.

We have known for a long time that these cocksuckers were in the bag for Democrats and idiot leftist objectives; we now have seen actual verification and proof.

If I was Trump, I'd get me a dangerous faggot to be my press secretary... Barring that, it would be Laura Ingraham.

And I would cut the access dramatically, hell, I would take CNN's access away and not let them in the room

So you oppose the Freedom of the Press provisions in the Constitution.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 100765

View attachment 100765
You can probably expect responses using a technique I call "isolation".

What they will do is completely ignore the fact that this story is just a drop in the ocean of examples of media bias. They'll single this one story out, isolate it, mock it, minimize it, deny it -- which is their attempt to minimize the whole "biased media" meme down to an inconsequential pebble.

Watch.

I'd like the OP to tell us what objective sources of news we should be following.

Do we all remember when the left, here, there, and everywhere, denied the fact that the MSM was biased. In fact, both they and the MSM denied it, claimed we were overly sensitive, etc.

People ask-------->why is the country so divided. Hellllloooooo! When you have the media leaning so far one way for so long, once new media comes online as it has, it must lean as far right as possible to prove it is not MSM. Therefore, what you have is the left listening to fabrications their guys create, and the right following suit in the opposite direction.

To the people on the left--------------> I am sure you realize that YOUR guys, the MSM; has now gotten caught with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar with the WIKI releases. What this means is----------->none of these sources for any reason are now credible. Doesn't mean they aren't ever telling the truth, but rather, they have an ax to grind so can be ignored. It is kinda like those e-mails that proved climate people were cooking the books. You can't get passed their duplicity with regular people. Doesn't mean they are now not telling the truth, but they can't be trusted any longer for accuracy, since they to have an ax to grind.

This is what happens when those we look to are caught being crooked. Do not blame the right for this at all! Even you people could see how ridiculous it was, and instead of demanding accuracy, you went along because it was in your favor. Well, good luck now convincing anybody but like minded individuals with MSM, or lefty links, of anything that does not think like you! Anything you bring to the forefront with their links as proof can now be pushed aside, and that is sad. Again, you helped do it to yourselves, so don't expect us to feel sorry for you.

So you oppose the Freedom of the Press provisions in the Constitution.

because changing the way that the press gets access to the White House constitutes violating the provisions of constitutional freedom?

is that what you are implying???

View attachment 100765

Every illegal has broken our laws, we could call them criminals if you prefer a more accurate description.

Forum List

Back