Annual Russian Winterdrills are over

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Russian drills near the Ukrainian border and other places are over and the soldiers are back in their bases.
As soon as the Russians were gone, the OSZE reported over 200 violations of the Ukrainian cease-fire. Is there any connection between both events?

The Russian drills near the Ukrainian border and other places are over and the soldiers are back in their bases.
As soon as the Russians were gone, the OSZE reported over 200 violations of the Ukrainian cease-fire. Is there any connection between both events?

Beats me. I don't speak or read the language of the article and only speak enough German to get my face slapped, simply trying to order some leg of lamb in a restaurant.

Violations of the ceasefire have been reported on a daily basis. Maybe their number increased significantly? I don't know. I gave up following the news about this long ago.

There won't be any offence of Ukrainian forces in Donbass, if you are meaning this. On the contrary, a new initiative emerged about another one ceasefire.

Beats me. I don't speak or read the language of the article and only speak enough German to get my face slapped, simply trying to order some leg of lamb in a restaurant.
Its German. However, you got the news, that is what matters. You can also paste the link into Google translator by the way.

Violations of the ceasefire have been reported on a daily basis. Maybe their number increased significantly? I don't know. I gave up following the news about this long ago.

There won't be any offence of Ukrainian forces in Donbass, if you are meaning this. On the contrary, a new initiative emerged about another one ceasefire.
A cease-fire is there for a purpose. It is not there to last forever but to be followed by serious agreements. Such would constitute a recognition of both new republics in the Donbass region.

A cease-fire is there for a purpose. It is not there to last forever but to be followed by serious agreements. Such would constitute a recognition of both new republics in the Donbass region.
I doubt that will happen, especially in a short-term perspective. The main reason is that Moscow wants to use them as a leverage against Ukraine. Their main goal is to keep them in Ukraine with vast political rights that would give them a say in Ukraine's foreign and domestic policies.

The Ukrane should not be suffering any fire from Russia. I hope those breaking their own agreement to cease fire can walk a mile in the Ukraine's moccasins during world war two when the KGB starved out Ukrainian farmers for exercising free speech. They killed millions of Ukraineans. No one was paying much attention because of the war.

The Ukrane should not be suffering any fire from Russia. I hope those breaking their own agreement to cease fire can walk a mile in the Ukraine's moccasins during world war two when the KGB starved out Ukrainian farmers for exercising free speech. They killed millions of Ukraineans. No one was paying much attention because of the war.
Well, unfortunately Ukraine failed to become a player in international relations, even in a regional level. It remains a tool of playing. And that is mainly because of internal issues. Corrupted 'elites', politically indifferent and ignorant population, intellectual degradation, nepotism, quite low quality of management on all levels as a result of that. The perspectives are grim, to tell you the truth.

I doubt that will happen, especially in a short-term perspective. The main reason is that Moscow wants to use them as a leverage against Ukraine. Their main goal is to keep them in Ukraine with vast political rights that would give them a say in Ukraine's foreign and domestic policies.
It´s not up to Russia but Ukraine to recognize Donbass, if at all.

It´s not up to Russia but Ukraine to recognize Donbass, if at all.
Ukraine won't recognize so called republics there, of course. But that doesn't matter. The fate of Donbass is decided not in Ukraine.

And there shouldn´t be Russian troops in eastern Ukraine but US-Troops in eastern Syria?
Dude, for what reason was this simpleton question used? I didn't say anything about what should or shouldn't be. I pointed out what is in reality.

Dude, for what reason was this simpleton question used? I didn't say anything about what should or shouldn't be. I pointed out what is in reality.
Correct, you didn´t. Otherwise this question would have been answered already and thus pointless.
You said Ukraine´s fate is being made abroad and maybe it will all come down to military power, which includes real troops on the ground, not sanctions. Donbass will surely go to Russia some day, they are already eligible to vote. They will become another federal republics in the Russian Federation like the Crimea. Then there will be Russian troops. Now that you know what the question is for, will you answer?

Correct, you didn´t. Otherwise this question would have been answered already and thus pointless.
You said Ukraine´s fate is being made abroad and maybe it will all come down to military power, which includes real troops on the ground, not sanctions. Donbass will surely go to Russia some day, they are already eligible to vote. They will become another federal republics in the Russian Federation like the Crimea. Then there will be Russian troops. Now that you know what the question is for, will you answer?
I already said that independence of Donbass or including it in Russia isn't in Russia's interests. Their support of Donbass separatists serves another purpose. Can't you read?

Forum List

Back