anity: CNN Doctors Photograph of Moore Accuser's Yearbook

Liberals I guess don't realize that Moore was a Democrat when he supposedly doing this.

What fucking difference does that make? God you partisan morons are getting annoying

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Because if he still was a Democrat. There would be no accusations.

Yeah, because there has never been any accusations of sexual misconduct against a Dem!

Holy shit, what is wrong with you people? In one thread it is all about the allegations against Bill and in another you say no Dem would be accused.

Partisanship makes people so stupid

Liberals I guess don't realize that Moore was a Democrat when he supposedly doing this.

What fucking difference does that make? God you partisan morons are getting annoying

I posted DAYS AGO that he was a Democrat in the seventies, so too was nearly everyone else in Alabama....

They all turned Republican....

It matters naught though....his predatory actions while in his thirties towards high school girls have nothing to do with political party.

This kind of shit is the reason no one believes this phony jihad against Moore:

Here's exhibit 1. CNN's link to an image of the Moore accuser's yearbook. Look at the color of the writing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/930945041299853313

But (exhibit 2) click on the image in the link. You can clearly see two different color ink pens were used.

Twitter
Depersation to ave one of your own.

The color looks the same as in the second line.

You little pervs certainly stick together.

You're obviously too stupid to figure out which pic to look at. It's not the one at the top of the twitter feed, moron.

DOpqbD1XkAQ5G7k

Last edited:

Here's exhibit 1. CNN's link to an image of the Moore accuser's yearbook. Look at the color of the writing.

But (exhibit 2) click on the image in the link. You can clearly see two different color ink pens were used.

Twitter

Have you been drinking again? There is no difference between the CNN pic and the second one except the angle of the picture.
Have you watched the 'doctored' video by CNN of President Trump throwing the fish food at the fish in Japan?
These CNN assholes will stop literally at NOTHING to attempt to discredit the President.

Twitter

Holy shit....that is comical.

You can totally tell the last name and the date were added later.

Why would the author say Christmas 1977, and then add 12-22-77?

Also, the capital M is very different.

That’s such an obvious forgery. They could just take the original signing with Roy, they had to doctor it. :badgrin:

Dan Rather and Brian Williams are not impressed with that forgery.

It would be very easy to see if the ink is different. 40year old ink and ink that is a few days old should be able to be verified.

Yeah, because there has never been any accusations of sexual misconduct against a Dem!

Holy shit, what is wrong with you people? In one thread it is all about the allegations against Bill and in another you say no Dem would be accused.

Yes and look how liberals protected Clinton, even after he got caught lying about it, under oath.

Twitter

Have you been drinking again? There is no difference between the CNN pic and the second one except the angle of the picture.
why are the '7's different?

Look, Allred is a disgusting human being, but she is not stupid nor incompetent. She is not going produce a forgery with different color ink.

Use your brain for a minute, if you can get it out of Trump’s ass that long

Considering how loony you democrats are, no need to worry over selling junk as 'fact'; they merely have to tell you what to run around peddling and you will do it no matter what.' Credibility' is not anything you nor your peers are ever concerned about.

The Repubs are no different. Both sides see what they want to see and ignore any reality that does not agree with what they already think.
This thread is a perfect example

Yes. According to Democrats, Trump had the Russians forge 3 million votes more for Hillary. Or something ridiculous like that, we're still trying to sort through all the drug addled babbling about that one.

“Once truth had become oracular rather than factual, evidence was irrelevant.” Timothy Snyder, On Tyranny

Repost

Why do righties cling to straws? Conspiratorial thought is so odd, all these women are lying because? They are all in cahoots? That would be because? I think deep down most people know they are telling the truth, but the thought isn't allowed as it would conflict with personal bias and even the childish wish to belong. One must be a part of something even if the something is wrong or contrary to their best values. In this case it is the right wing represented by Moore, Bannon, Fox and it's apologists. Belonging matters, individual conscience not so much. The herd is a place for the weak to feel strong.

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

This is the herd mentality at work. 8 Symptoms of Groupthink

What to read if you still think. On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard
so you believed the women about bill clinton right?

Twitter

You're obviously too stupid to figure out which pic to look at. It's not the one at the top of the twitter feed, moron.

DOpqbD1XkAQ5G7k

The signature is in BLACK PEN,

1060x600-67bbde2c12208e5412195cc4b5d935bb.jpg

roy-moore-yearbook-signature-e1510676753293.jpg

Yes and look how liberals protected Clinton, even after he got caught lying about it, under oath.
Clinton did not molest a little girl or don't you asswipe make that distinction.

Twitter

What? You can’t tell the difference in the ink color? Don’t you know that CNN is so poorly run that they’d try to forge a document that will be subjected to intense scrutiny? You must be a lefty dupe.

Bri’s issue isn’t alcohol. He’s just really stupid and angry.
Dan Rather didn't think they could tell the difference either. Wonder how that worked out for them?

I'll wait and see what the experts who will be examing the authentic document think of it.

Twitter

DOpqbD1XkAQ5G7k

The signature is in BLACK PEN,

1060x600-67bbde2c12208e5412195cc4b5d935bb.jpg

roy-moore-yearbook-signature-e1510676753293.jpg
Only part of it is, moron, and that is particularly suspicious.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back