Anita Hill Says She Will Vote For Joe Biden

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Of course she will. The whole thing was a ruse.

Though Anita Hill still believes former Vice President Joe Biden has yet to truly apologize for his handling of her sexual harassment claims against now-Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, the Brandeis University professor said Saturday that she will nonetheless vote for the Democratic presidential nominee.

Though Anita Hill still believes former Vice President Joe Biden has yet to truly apologize for his handling of her sexual harassment claims against now-Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, the Brandeis University professor said Saturday that she will nonetheless vote for the Democratic presidential nominee.

Dang, must be good money to sell out to Biden.

Brandeis University professor
I know students from my community who go there.
If she didn't say such, she would be fired.

Anita Hill has made a lot of money from Liberalism during the past 30 years, and Sleepy Joe was the Judiciary chair when she made her epic testimony about Clarence Thomas' pubic hairs on a coke can.

I'd expect her to support the man who made her a fortune.

Anita Hill is no ingrate for her support of Bite Me.

Sorry Billy, but that doesn't amount to a puss hair's influence in changing my vote from Donald. :smoke:

Further proof of how hated Trump is.

Sorry Billy, but that doesn't amount to a puss hair's influence in changing my vote from Donald. :smoke:
Aww, did you think Billy was trying to get you to change your vote by showing that Anita was voting for Biden?!

Further proof of how hated Trump is.

And Long Dong Silver. :D

Forum List

Back