Angels have lost 12 straight and Madden got fired. So I bet on them.

Angels have always been a good Fantasy Baseball Team but lack the depth to win

Madden won elsewhere
Even the Cubs after 108 years

Couldn‘t win with the Angels

Madden won elsewhere
Even the Cubs after 108 years

Couldn‘t win with the Angels
Trout is having some poor outings. Many strike outs and a career slump at the plate.
The other day Madden was making comments on the team losses and I guess the owner said pack your things.
That's baseball.

Trout needs to lay down a bunt, the dude is like 0 for 30.
I heard him trying to explain how he is trying too hard and how he needs to settle down. On and on and on. He is in a slump and it's getting to him. Too bad because he has come through so much for them.

I heard him trying to explain how he is trying too hard and how he needs to settle down. On and on and on. He is in a slump and it's getting to him. Too bad because he has come through so much for them.
if he can lead the league one more time in runs scored,it would be his 5th time, he will be in elite company.....only Ruth and Williams have done it more than 5x....

if he can lead the league one more time in runs scored,it would be his 5th time, he will be in elite company.....only Ruth and Williams have done it more than 5x....
I wouldn't count him out. He's in a slump is all. Hell, the Angels are 2nd in their division with the Rangers on their tail. Texas has been stepping it up from last place while my team, the A's, are now occupying that hole.

I wouldn't count him out. He's in a slump is all. Hell, the Angels are 2nd in their division with the Rangers on their tail. Texas has been stepping it up from last place while my team, the A's, are now occupying that hole.
the 1970's A's.....what a team....

You can't expect two players to be superstars forever. Ohtani and Trout will get it together as the owner expects. They are pros. Maddon and the front office must of had some bad blood between them and Maddon knows why and isn't saying. Yet.

From Fan Sided yesterday:
"But has the game passed Maddon, of all people, by? The manager tabbed by many to be ahead of the curve of analytics and previously-inconceivable coaching techniques is also the same man who said he fell behind in Los Angeles."

You can't expect two players to be superstars forever. Ohtani and Trout will get it together as the owner expects. They are pros. Maddon and the front office must of had some bad blood between them and Maddon knows why and isn't saying. Yet.

From Fan Sided yesterday:
"But has the game passed Maddon, of all people, by? The manager tabbed by many to be ahead of the curve of analytics and previously-inconceivable coaching techniques is also the same man who said he fell behind in Los Angeles."
the angels have made some shitty decisions before.....letting Ryan go was one of them....

Forum List

Back