Andy Ngo’s twitter feed....at least a dozen video of ANTIFA harassing Trump supporters in DC, and a fight with Proud Boys

Andy Ngo is a piece of shit, and a completely dishonest troll. Every time he posts a video it gets shot down by a fuller video that confirms he's a dishonest scumbag.
Well, I guess we should just take your word for it since leftists are the resident experts at being dishonest scumbags. :slap:
Watch the video, loser.
I did. It was awesome seeing the p*ssies from Burn Loot Murder & amifa get their asses beat. That type of thing is going to get much more common as the corruption of the election is exposed. Things are going to get more dangerous & violent because lefties want it that way.
Thanks Dems!!!

Andy Ngo is a piece of shit, and a completely dishonest troll. Every time he posts a video it gets shot down by a fuller video that confirms he's a dishonest scumbag.
Well, I guess we should just take your word for it since leftists are the resident experts at being dishonest scumbags. :slap:
Watch the video, loser.
I did. It was awesome seeing the p*ssies from Burn Loot Murder & amifa get their asses beat. That type of thing is going to get much more common as the corruption of the election is exposed. Things are going to get more dangerous & violent because lefties want it that way.
Thanks Dems!!!

What is unfortunate is people will die and it will get very ugly before it improves.

Watch the video, loser.
Thanks Dems!!!

What is unfortunate is people will die and it will get very ugly before it improves.
I have no doubt many people are going to die because of this. The rest of the world is looking to us to see how we respond when confronted with the corruption of our electoral process.
If we take it lying down despite our inherent advantages against this Soviet style fraud, they will probably give up as well.
Luckily, we also have the 2nd Amendment, something very few other countries have that would be equivalent.
Many people are going to refuse to allow fascists to take over the country by installing a Chinese puppet through an illegitimate election.
This is going to lead to massive chaos & violence whatever the courts decide

Andy pals around with the Proud Boy terrorists who start the fights at protests. That's how he always gets footage, and why there is never significant context included in his videos

Can you provide an example?

Do you also have an issue with gays and Asians?

The asshole started it. Don't cry just because he got what he deserved.
Mmm... Yes... So people that throw milk shakes at others deserve to get knocked out ... Right? I mean.. They started it... Right?

Well, what the guy did was aggravated assault. He was arrested and is going back to prison, where he was doing time for sex crimes against children.

The victim may have DESERVED IT....but the criminal is a fucking retard.

”Deserve” is interesting. I wonder if he feels ANTIFA memebers DESERVE a beat down for assaulting and harassing old people and children.

The asshole started it. Don't cry just because he got what he deserved.
Mmm... Yes... So people that throw milk shakes at others deserve to get knocked out ... Right? I mean.. They started it... Right?

Well, what the guy did was aggravated assault. He was arrested and is going back to prison, where he was doing time for sex crimes against children.

The victim may have DESERVED IT....but the criminal is a fucking retard.

”Deserve” is interesting. I wonder if he feels ANTIFA memebers DESERVE a beat down for assaulting and harassing old people and children.
Depends on who you are talking to and past stances. I try not to be a hypocrite. That's why it's a question and not a statement. If someone comes at me like that, I'm knocking them out too...

Of course... I'm not coming up from behind though.

Forum List

Back