Andy Ngo’s twitter feed....at least a dozen video of ANTIFA harassing Trump supporters in DC, and a fight with Proud Boys

The video of amifa getting beat down and backing off was priceless. Bunch of wokester wanna-be tough guys with a bunch of participation trophies. This is going to get much worse in the next few months.
The people who just wanted to be left alone & have honest elections are fed up.
Poking a sleeping tiger is a bad idea. I think the left is going to find out what getting "woke" is really about.

The video of amifa getting beat down and backing off was priceless. Bunch of wokester wanna-be's tough guys. This is going to get much worse in the next few months.
Poking a sleeping tiger is a bad idea. I think the left is going to find out what getting "woke" is really about.
Riding a Tiger, you can't get off and you can't get on, either way the Tiger is going to eat you.

The video of amifa getting beat down and backing off was priceless. Bunch of wokester wanna-be tough guys with a bunch of participation trophies. This is going to get much worse in the next few months.
I wanna watch 'em run for their lives when a few of 'em get shot in the face.

I wanna watch 'em run for their lives when a few of 'em get shot in the face.
Shoot them in the face results in a closed casket funeral.

The asshole started it. Don't cry just because he got what he deserved.
Mmm... Yes... So people that throw milk shakes at others deserve to get knocked out ... Right? I mean.. They started it... Right?

Wow, this stuff is intense and getting out of hand. These videos are disturbing.

Why cant LE get a hold of this situation? They need to stop being passive. This is not supposed to be happening.

Hey CNN, is this a largely peaceful protest?

Twitter hasn't banned him yet? We can't let sensitive eyes see this kind of thing. It will upset the notion that liberals are peaceful, loving, and tolerant.

Scumbag Andy Ngo's video:

Full video:

*blink*blink*

You... Somehow think that's better???

The asshole started it. Don't cry just because he got what he deserved.

Wrong. He was protecting a family with young children. You saw another shorter version. You did not see the 4 minute version.

Dude who hit him got arrested and was recently released from jail for child sex abuse. Back to prison! Smart move.

Forum List

Back