Andrew Yang, Glenn Greenwald, John Cleese, others to speak at Las Vegas Freedom Fest @ The Mirage...Yang podcast interview with Jesse Ventura tomorrow

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'll cover it for you and bump this thread in the middle of the month and post the Yang/Greenwald speeches. and maybe Cleese too lol

Now, I will admit Yang was the ONLY Democrat I would have possibly voted for.

Unfortunately, he's showed how easily he is intimidated and scared off by the lunatic lefties and Hitlery goons.

If he ever finds a backbone and some brass balls, I'd vote for him.

Unfortunately, he's showed how easily he is intimidated and scared off by the lunatic lefties and Hitlery goons.

He's a chink publicity hound pussy.
Only gets clicks because he's a chink.
Correct me if my brutal unabashed honesty is wrong.

• Banned
He's a chink publicity hound pussy.
Only gets clicks because he's a chink.
Correct me if my brutal unabashed honesty is wrong.
he cares about people, hence the universal basic income proposal

he cares about democracy, hence his rank choice voting proposal

what have YOU proposed...to improve America?

Yang, just never had any appeal to me. I did not think he had much appeal to anybody. Not that I thought him a crook or an idiot, he just never struck me of interest in any way.

If Yang had been a white guy from Silicon Valley proposing the same things, he would have melted away already with the winter snow from 2 years ago.

i'll cover it for you and bump this thread in the middle of the month and post the Yang/Greenwald speeches. and maybe Cleese too lol

I used to like Cleese and his comedy until I watched his boorish, insulting attacks on Americas and their belief in Christianity during an interview on British T.V and mocking those who believe in God. Ironic, the Brit has to head to America to make a few bucks and debate freedom.

"Freedom", only for those who believe in nothing. Maybe someone on that panel will ridicule him mercilessly for his cowardly approach to ridiculing those he doesn't agree with.

Some of these people were die-hard never Trumpers, some backed Biden. Freedom? :auiqs.jpg:

Yang is in it for the $$$$$ much like Austin Petersen was until he realized there was no money in it for him.

I used to like Cleese and his comedy until I watched his boorish, insulting attacks on Americas and their belief in Christianity during an interview on British T.V and mocking those who believe in God. Ironic, the Brit has to head to America to make a few bucks and debate freedom.

"Freedom", only for those who believe in nothing. Maybe someone on that panel will ridicule him mercilessly for his cowardly approach to ridiculing those he doesn't agree with.

To be fair, it is largely the "Christians" trying to remove the freedoms of others who are not Christians. I say that as a Christian so I will note, I understand his displeasure.

At the very least it is the "Christians" as much as others. Cleese has also condemned the politically correct crowd.

The Oriental slant was catching.
I just thought he was a rich guy that wanted to play at politics, starting at the top. Already seen that movie, though with a much worse actor, still, just didn't like the story concept in either flick.

UBI is as blatant honey trap for totalitarianism as you can get.
Welfare on a universal scale.
The whole world would turn into the worst version govt poverty plantation.
Yang MIGHT be a nice guy but he's a moron if he doesn't recognize the inevitable Orwellian end results of his ill conceived plans.

How is this not obvious to you as well?

milton-pay-unemployment.jpg

Last edited:
UBI is as blatant honey trap for totalitarianism as you can get.
Welfare on a universal scale.
The whole world would turn into the worst version govt poverty plantation.
Yang MIGHT be a nice guy but he's a moron if he doesn't recognize the inevitable Orwellian end results of his ill conceived plans.

How is this not obvious to you as well?

Some sort of UBI is inevitable at some point in the future.

America may never truly live up to the values we proclaim, but if we do, it'll be because "extremists" persisted in the face of improbable odds.

John Cleese?

Is appearing at political fests the new version of supermarket openings for has-been celebrities?

The smartest and wisest Tweener on this forum supports Yang

Mac1958 and Yang will lead us to liberal nirvana

Is there any more that needs to be said?

Why? He's nuts. His platform is predicated on the idea that humans have passed the point of no return on climate change, the coasts will soon be under water, and government resources need to be spent moving everyone and everything to higher ground and putting people on universal basic income. Koo koo

Forum List

Back