Andrew Cuomo Is Ordered to Relinquish Money He Made From Covid-19 Memoir

In regards to the book, like with most books "written" by politicians, the politician did not write it, but the kids who write for idiocy like SNL did. :heehee: Maybe Winston Churchill, for better or worse, was the last politician to actually have the capacity to write? :dunno:

they can seize the assets now though.

Well, if State resources were used (equipment, personnel) to write the book, I agree the money should be seized.

The question, though, will be regarding future earnings. Just for fun, let's say his book earns him $100,000,000. Unless he's charged, tried and convicted for using State assets, no one can touch that money. because the ethics committee, which is a State entity, has decided that going after the $5.1 million is the way to rectify this. I believe that could preclude them from pursuing any sort of criminal charges with regards to the book, and that's the only way they can seize the assets generated by the sale of the book...

Anyone catch the interview with former NY crime family mobster Sammy 'the bull'?

He said he is disappointed in Andy because he's Italian yet killed 15,000 elderly Americans by packing virus-infected people into nursing homes.

He said Italians are all about family and don't fo shit like that. He said he would never do anything like that. He said he didn't care who told him to intentionally kill 15,000 elderly Americans lime that - if it was Andy, the Presisent, the VP....anyone....he wouldn't do such a thing, adding, "And I'm a badass!"

:p

The mobster went on to say that when he heard about these deaths and about Cuomo's lack of concern f or the elderly family members he whavjed ge began thinking about his own family members....

The mobster went on to say that if any of his family had been killed ... in the 'good ol' days' he and his fellow Iralian 'family' members would have taken care of Cuomo / the problem themselves.....

Bwuhahaha.....

If I were Andy I would find out if any of the 15,000 elderly Americans he whacked belonged to any other members of the crime family... and start looking over his shoulder.

:p

they can seize the assets now though.
But that's not why the money was ordered returned. Why are you continuing to say that's the reason? That's false, it's odd that anyone would keep saying this after the actual reason was provided.

Forum List

Back