And you wonder why we hate left wing media

And if they had put Michelle in the title you would be touting it as leftist media favoritism.:eusa_hand:

You are a loon.

Actually we don't care if the wives of politicians wear expensive dresses, we're just pointing out the double standard. The wealth envy thing is your gig.

What exactly was that double standard? Both were mentioned...both clothing prices were mentioned.

is it the fact everytime a successful person is brought up, all the money spent is mentioned, yet when its a democrat doing the spending, its all good as hte kids put it. double standard. Michelle has been the epitome of the double standard.

Actually we don't care if the wives of politicians wear expensive dresses, we're just pointing out the double standard. The wealth envy thing is your gig.

What exactly was that double standard? Both were mentioned...both clothing prices were mentioned.

is it the fact everytime a successful person is brought up, all the money spent is mentioned, yet when its a democrat doing the spending, its all good as hte kids put it. double standard. Michelle has been the epitome of the double standard.

Not to mention the headline targeted Ann and Michelle's get-up cost double. Headlines are to attract attention, not everyone reads the "rest of the story".

Subliminal messages are everywhere, it's why I always wanted Tony the Tiger's cereal, even if I really didn't like it.

I would be surprised if either woman actually bought the clothes. Typically designers send things for them to wear, for free, in hopes of getting a blurb like this is a style magazine.

I'm sure Michelle Obama put her $5,000 dress on the "China Express" credit card, and handed the bill to the U.S. Taxpayer.

Of course you're sure. No proof required.

Why did they decide to put the cost of Ann's dress in the heading and not Michelle's? Because it's the TITLE that draws people in. Someone will read the title and sometimes not bother to even read the article, then start bitching about how much Ann's dress cost and not know anything about Michelle's. That's what the lib media does......

Why did they decide to put the cost of Ann's dress in the heading and not Michelle's? Because it's the TITLE that draws people in. Someone will read the title and sometimes not bother to even read the article, then start bitching about how much Ann's dress cost and not know anything about Michelle's. That's what the lib media does......

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Think they'll understand now why it's an issue?? Naw, probably not. :lol:

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

This is exactly why you can't trust the left wing media.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

US Weekly is a celebrity gossip magazine. The only people that give a shit what they publish are morons such as yourself.

I find it really funny that someone here takes a gossip magazine seriously like it's some kind of political weather vane. :lol::lol::lol: Says more about that person and their vapidity.

Not to mention the headline targeted Ann and Michelle's get-up cost double. Headlines are to attract attention, not everyone reads the "rest of the story".

Subliminal messages are everywhere, it's why I always wanted Tony the Tiger's cereal, even if I really didn't like it.

That's what i just responded to above.....
Most people are going to read the headline, but not the story....then be all pissy about it because they don't READ. Why did they have to put EITHER of the cost of their dresses in the headline?

Why didn't the headline state "Michelle's dress cost twice as much as Ann's" and leave out the amounts, so MAYBE people would actually read the article?
We all know why...................

Most people are going to read the headline, but not the story....then be all pissy about it because they don't READ. Why did they have to put EITHER of the cost of their dresses in the headline?

Why didn't the headline state "Michelle's dress cost twice as much as Ann's" and leave out the amounts, so MAYBE people would actually read the article?

Saddest of all, it needed to be explained to them.............from the responses still coming in, I don't think they get it yet.

Yea, it wasn't the dresses at all, it was the HEADLINE

Really?? Really?? I don't care what the ladies wear to a debate but to make this a story ignoring the obvious. Michelle Obama's dress cost much more, why is the headline about Ann's dress?? Tell the whole truth if you're going to make this ridiculous claim, quit trying to demonize Ann Romney.

Ann Romney Wears $1,690 Oscar de la Renta Dress to Presidential Debate - UsMagazine.com

And when Fox News points this stuff out, they are the bad guys. Holy Hot Pink outfits!! :eusa_hand:

US Weekly headline blares cost of Ann Romney's dress -- though first lady's cost twice that | Fox News

US Weekly is a celebrity gossip magazine. The only people that give a shit what they publish are morons such as yourself.

I find it really funny that someone here takes a gossip magazine seriously like it's some kind of political weather vane. :lol::lol::lol: Says more about that person and their vapidity.

the same can be said of anything and round and round it goes.

They did that in the article of the OP? I don't see it.

Strong word, I know. It takes a long time to get that fed up with the crap 80% of the media spews. I'm sick of it, yeah I HATE it.

I am so sorry that you are being forced to watch/read it. What meanie is doing that to you?

I find in necessary to make sure I hear both sides of issues, it tends to make me look at things from a different perspective. It's become almost unbearable but I must endure.

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

NOW I've heard it all.

Holy shit that's funny!

If the same outlet raised a similar stink about Michelle Obama wearing $500 sneakers to appear at a soup kitchen, then they are being consistent in their concern.

I'm sorry, Sweetie. This sounds like a serious "tissue issue" for you.

Because the 2 paragraph blurb was comparing designers, no prices. :rolleyes:

If it had said "Michelle stuns in $6,000 dress" you wingnuts would be up in arms that they mentioned Michelle and not Ann in the title.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

no the double standard is getting annoying. but again i see the lefties not owning up to the fact. nothing new there.

Saddest of all, it needed to be explained to them.............from the responses still coming in, I don't think they get it yet.

Ok, now I get it. The headline from a gossip magazine is not to your taste so it is the example you hold up for hating the "left wing media"........Gee, glad you cleared that up. :lol::lol::lol:

I am so sorry that you are being forced to watch/read it. What meanie is doing that to you?

I find in necessary to make sure I hear both sides of issues, it tends to make me look at things from a different perspective. It's become almost unbearable but I must endure.

Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

NOW I've heard it all.

Holy shit that's funny!

So when you whine about Fox, you're not actually objecting to that they are Right, but that they present both sides?

no the double standard is getting annoying. but again i see the lefties not owning up to the fact. nothing new there.

You can keep saying "double standard" till you're blue in the face, it doesn't make it true.

I posted an article, from a legitimate news outlet, critizing the cost of Michelle's clothes. A 2 paragraph write up, gushing over how stylish both women looked, is in no way criticizing anyone.

Ok, now I get it. The headline from a gossip magazine is not to your taste so it is the example you hold up for hating the "left wing media"........Gee, glad you cleared that up. :lol::lol::lol:

I know you're trying Bodecea, take it easy before you burn any more brain cells. You don't have a whole lot to spare. :lol:

I know you're trying Bodecea, take it easy before you burn any more brain cells. You don't have a whole lot to spare. :lol:

Actually, laughter is very healthy. And I'm doing a lot of laughing reading your posts here. I appreciate the levity.

Forum List

Back