And...What Passes For Thinking By Democrats

BTW Ms. Bozo, I was six years old when this asshole and drunk was finally censored. Of course off hand I don't know the names of those whose lives were destroyed by this despicable jerk.

What I do know is the RED SCARE has been resurrected by people like you who continue fear mongering using BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories; theories are built on hypothesis', stories are nothing but fictions.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

You made a claim.....either prove it or admit you are an ignorant capitive of the Marxist Left.

Let's see how accurate you've been in the past:

You wrote this about Senator Joseph McCarthy….

“He was a drunk and an asshole who claimed IKE was a commie and like you assassinated the character of other people in Government, Hollywood and other prominent and regular others. In fact his use of ad hominems was the precursor of today's Republican Party and people like you.” The Cancel Culture Has Always Been In Play post #8

But when I challenged you to name any….any individuals he wrongly attacked who were innocent….you didn’t, you couldn’t.

You simply hiked up your skirt and scampered away.

You simply trade in lies and propaganda.

Admit that McCarthy was an American hero, out to save America from you Democrats and Communist.

And no 'innocent American's life was ruined by McCarthy.'

Would you like to apologize?

BTW Ms. Bozo, I was six years old when this asshole and drunk was finally censored. Of course off hand I don't know the names of those whose lives were destroyed by this despicable jerk.

What I do know is the RED SCARE has been resurrected by people like you who continue fear mongering using BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories; theories are built on hypothesis', stories are nothing but fictions.

I bet you don't realize that when I force you to devolve into vulgarity, you are waving the white flag.

And this is what you Bolsheviks have done to this once great nation:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

“We are not carrying out war against individuals. We are exterminating the bourgeoisie as a class. We are not looking for evidence or witnesses to reveal deeds or words against the Soviet power. The first question we ask is—to what class does he belong, what are his origins, upbringing, education or profession? These questions define the fate of the accused. This is the essence of the Red Terror.” —Cheka official during the time of Lenin

Yet you can't find any lies.

Can you really be this stupid?????
The ignorant ALWAYS believe others to be stupid.
Allows them to happily wallow in their ignorance .
You are a LIAR, LIAR.

AND

Obviously too stupid to know it, LIAR

The ignorant ALWAYS believe others to be stupid.
Allows them to happily wallow in their ignorance .
You are a LIAR, LIAR.

AND

Obviously too stupid to know it, LIAR

I asked you if there were any lies in my posts, and instead you praise your stupidity and wave it like some sort of majestic frond!

So you were the summer school valedictorian????

Forum List

Back