AND TRUMP’S THE THREAT? Democrats Call For Removal Of 126 Republicans From Ballots Nationwide

1000+ convictions for various insurrection related crimes, with all of the defendants saying they did it because Trump told them to, is not enough "due process" for you????

The Constitution says nothing about requiring any sort of legal conviction for insurrection. Just giving aid or encouragement to an insurrection is enough to get you barred from office for life.
BS the Bill of Rights Requires it.

Ok you are an axe murderer. Off the ballot you go. You dont get a trial. I declared it tough luck

Right. This place is not for you.

My dream is that you will need a passport, a visa, a letter of invitation, financial statements, and several body cavity searches before you are allowed to cross into Texas from any direction.

Not trying to be mean. Just keeping it real.
If Texas secedes they will beg for readmittance in less than 2 years. Millions would leave. Every US government facility in Texas will be closed. Texas oil companies would no longer get federal subsidies. Texas farmers and ranchers get no federal subsidies. All contracts wwith U.S. companies would end. And then the crippled bigot would have to lev a huge tax increase so the state could meet its obligations. The electrical grid would be shut down since its contracted out of state. So you keep dreaming about a state that will not operate the way you think, and nobody will want to go there.

Who the fuck is Mussalini? :auiqs.jpg:
I'm sorry, Republicans are the only ones fitting those bills right now.
DeSantis is about as close to the rise of Mussolini as I've seen in my lifetime. The man is a straight up fascist.
DeSantis is not fascist in the political philosophy as he is far more an authoritarian strong man.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As the decisions disqualifying former President Donald Trump from the 2024 election work their way through the courts, a new filing in Pennsylvania seeks the same “ballot cleansing” by barring Repubfenablican Rep. Scott Perry.

It’s only the latest effort targeting congressional candidates as Democrats seek to bar opponents as “insurrectionists” for questioning the election of President Biden.

We have become a nation of Madame Defarges — eagerly knitting names of those to be subject to arbitrary justice.

Former congressional candidate Gene Stilp, who’s previously made headlines by burning MAGA flags with swastikas outside courthouses, filed the challenge.

Using the 14th Amendment to disqualify candidates like Perry is consistent with Stilp’s signature flag-burning stunts.

But what’s chilling is how many support such efforts, including Democratic officeholders from Maine’s Secretary of State to dozens of members of Congress.

Who is the threat to our Republic?

I'm guessing they're scared!

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment does not require a conviction and the Colorado High Court found that Trump had committed insurrection as a fact. BtW, five Proud Boys were indicted for insurrection and four were convicted. You're batting 000.

Not at all, the SCOTUS took the case, SURELY you agree that one is innocent until proven guilaty?

The vast majority of cases against the Republicans candidates are being filed by REPUBLICANS.

And Perry, who was under investigation and had his phone siezed by the FBI, should be barred for his participation in the insurrection.

All of the Republican candidates who voted against certification of the 2020 election should be barred from the ballot.

Shut up and get on your knees for Trudeau.

If Texas secedes they will beg for readmittance in less than 2 years. Millions would leave. Every US government facility in Texas will be closed. Texas oil companies would no longer get federal subsidies. Texas farmers and ranchers get no federal subsidies. All contracts wwith U.S. companies would end. And then the crippled bigot would have to lev a huge tax increase so the state could meet its obligations. The electrical grid would be shut down since its contracted out of state. So you keep dreaming about a state that will not operate the way you think, and nobody will want to go there.
Did that hurt.... pulling all that ignorant shit out of your ass?

We don't need shit from you. Your gasoline will go to $14/gal and you'll be begging for it.

I'm sure your stammering fuck will take good care of you. We want to point and laugh.... from our country (with airtight borders). :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back