And To Think That Chuck U. Schumer Never Cried In 2009 When Democrats Purposely Crashed The Economy.

Maybe Schumer is crying this week cause Trump is about to put a great/law abiding judge on the Supreme Court and come 2018, the GOP could have a 60/40 split.

the 2009 collapse was done on purpose by the democrat congress who made sure that banks give anyone a loan, no questions asked. we all know this, why? cause the rats could not win a major election so long as we had a healthy economony! like we had during the Bush and Reagan years:iagree:
The collapse occurred well before 2009, and during republican congresses. Its amazing how you rewrite history
Only in his warped far rightwing lunatic fact free mind.

Bush II is a pariah not to his own party and everyone else. For good reason too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And To Think That Chuck U. Schumer Never Cried In 2009 When Democrats Purposely Crashed The Economy...

....or on 9/11/01 when 3,000 Americans were slaughtered...

...or when Hillary and Barry needlessly allowed 4 Americans to be murdered by the terrorists they had been arming / helping....

...or when the terrorist Barry allowed into the country with a visa murdered 12 Americans in Ca...

the 2009 collapse was done on purpose by the democrat congress who made sure that banks give anyone a loan, no questions asked. we all know this, why? cause the rats could not win a major election so long as we had a healthy economony! like we had during the Bush and Reagan years:iagree:

The queer Barney Frank crashed the housing market

-Geaux

[Q
The collapse occurred well before 2009, and during republican congresses. Its amazing how you rewrite history

Wrong, it was a democrook congress. Bush was a lame duck, and the meat puppet faggot was about to beat McLame. in the election.

The day after the meat puppet faggot became the POTUS Elect, the market TANKED, for obvious reasons. People with money were terrified and liquidated assests to hide them from democrook sociopaths.

The reason for the collapse was the CRA democrooks used to "redistribute wealth".
and have we all taken notice that the DOW hit 20,000 right after Trump took office? I dont recall the DOW hitting 20K after Barry took over, if anything, it crashed to 7000? 6000? I forgot
President Barack Hussein Obama took Bush II's crashed stock market from 6000 to 19000.

The Left says "Trump is provoking the Muslim world." Really, can they actually hate us more than completely?

The queer Barney Frank crashed the housing market

-Geaux
right, and did Bush sign that piece of legislation?

BINGO!

:cranky: :crybaby: :dev3: Does anyone recall 2009? The year we were losing god knows how many millions of jobs, the year small businesses were collapsing/shutting down in the thousands, millions/billions lost in the stock market. It was 1979 all over again. And what party was in power at the time? It was Chuck Schumer/Barry and the rest of the greedy Democrats who could care less if the middle class suffered, many even losing their homes/savings/jobs etc.
:crybaby: :crybaby:,, so did anyone see Chuck U. Schoomer go on national TV and apologize for the mess his party caused in 2009/2010? Did anyone see Chuck Shoomer cry like a 3 year old child as we were going down the toilet those years? :crybaby:
But now that we need to secure our nation from terrorists, now Schumer is crying. Anyone see something wrong with this picture? :confused-84::cuckoo:

are you this stupid in real life, loon?

baby bush and his co-conspirators crashed the economy. they didn't do it intentionally, they did it because they're incompetent.

but thanks for playing, lowlife ignorant twit.

No, Dem' globalist supporters crashed Bush's economy and resurrected the stock market after Obama was elected, all within their preconceived plan.
[Q

Wrong, it was a democrook congress. Bush was a lame duck, and the meat puppet faggot was about to beat McLame. in the election.

The day after the meat puppet faggot became the POTUS Elect, the market TANKED, for obvious reasons. People with money were terrified and liquidated assests to hide them from democrook sociopaths.

The reason for the collapse was the CRA democrooks used to "redistribute wealth".
and have we all taken notice that the DOW hit 20,000 right after Trump took office? I dont recall the DOW hitting 20K after Barry took over, if anything, it crashed to 7000? 6000? I forgot
President Barack Hussein Obama took Bush II's crashed stock market from 6000 to 19000.

I am surprised Choomer didnt cry when the GOP caused all of those 2016 earthquakes in Italy
I'm surprised Schumer did not bawl like a baby when he realized Hillary lost AGAIN - for the final time, when he realized the Democrats had lost a 2nd back-to-back election in historic, record-setting fashion....AGAIN, and that Democrats under Barry had lost almost 1,000 political positions in 8 years.

:p

:cranky: :crybaby: :dev3: Does anyone recall 2009? The year we were losing god knows how many millions of jobs, the year small businesses were collapsing/shutting down in the thousands, millions/billions lost in the stock market. It was 1979 all over again. And what party was in power at the time? It was Chuck Schumer/Barry and the rest of the greedy Democrats who could care less if the middle class suffered, many even losing their homes/savings/jobs etc.
:crybaby: :crybaby:,, so did anyone see Chuck U. Schoomer go on national TV and apologize for the mess his party caused in 2009/2010? Did anyone see Chuck Shoomer cry like a 3 year old child as we were going down the toilet those years? :crybaby:
But now that we need to secure our nation from terrorists, now Schumer is crying. Anyone see something wrong with this picture? :confused-84::cuckoo:

The recession ended in 2009, dumbass.

Now that the repubs have control of the economy, you better hold onto your cash. Just a matter of time until they duplicate the W economic crash...

Forum List

Back