And this is why they don't want Biden to do impromptu interviews....

It's not a great choice, but I'd much rather have a President who talks like a fading old man than a President who talks like an undereducated, spoiled, narcissistic child.

I'd love a better choice, that's for damn sure, but it is what it is. And it's not even close.
Yeah... not what you were saying yesterday. Praising him like a savior, talking about his leadership... "America is back".
And as for Trump, the things he did say at the G7 actually needed saying. Could have been done differently, he didn't have to act like he was the only one that mattered there...cause that is what he did. But calling them out on never - EVER - making their payments to NATO, the UN and the UN Armed forces... leaving it all to America. He was right to do that. He just didn't have to act like a jack ass while he did it.
Biden??... we'll see, but you can bet he will return to funding slush funds, he will return to paying their share of NATO and the U.N. - and he will return to the completely one-sided trade deals. I have no doubt. But NO ONE can deny he looks like a foolish old man out of a nursing home in a suit. If all you do is watch CNN or MSNBC - you won't see the dozens of video of him looking like a lost child.
No. America is not back. Replacing an egomaniac with an elderly old man with serious cognitive loss is not an improvement.

Nother one...

Dude can’t even read words written down for him.

And a lot of it is also dysarthria, and as I watch him everyday - this is fairly new. As in, I think, less than a year.
Over the last couple years his mental decline is obvious, but a slow degradation.
This slurring speech is not very old. I have only been noticing it the past 6 mos or so. But it is getting worse. He can't literally say 20 words now without slurring at least one word. That is a physical condition in advanced aging. Basically, the tongue/lip muscles are weakening and they don't keep up, so the words come out half ass.

My God, what a turnip...

1623797838923.png

It's not a great choice, but I'd much rather have a President who talks like a fading old man than a President who talks like an undereducated, spoiled, narcissistic child.

I'd love a better choice, that's for damn sure, but it is what it is. And it's not even close.
You’re right it’s not even close. World leaders respected and feared Trump. They all just laugh at your old fool and plot ways they’ll use him to get what they want.

Pathetic.
You spend every waking hour shilling for this illegitimate clown.

It's not a great choice, but I'd much rather have a President who talks like a fading old man than a President who talks like an undereducated, spoiled, narcissistic child. I'd love a better choice, that's for damn sure, but it is what it is. And it's not even close.
Pathetic.
So when I say that Biden "talks like a fading old man" and that "I'd love a better choice", your mind perceives that as I'm "shilling for" him.

Wow. Yours is the type of disturbing intellectual distortion that is common among people who are trapped in a simplistic, binary ideology.

Last edited:
Clearly 1:12 tells you all you need to know about this Neo-GOP smear campaign.

It's not a great choice, but I'd much rather have a President who talks like a fading old man than a President who talks like an undereducated, spoiled, narcissistic child. I'd love a better choice, that's for damn sure, but it is what it is. And it's not even close.
Pathetic.
So when I say that Biden "talks like a fading old man" and that "I'd love a better choice", your mind perceives that as I'm "shilling for" him.

Wow. Yours is the type of disturbing intellectual distortion that is common among people who are trapped in a simplistic, binary ideology.
Pfft. You are inebriated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.

Pathetic.

Pfft. You are inebriated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.
Well, at least you didn't deny what I said.

I say one thing, you perceive something quite different. Not my problem.

Forum List

Back