And these left wing degenerates want to run the country

Most of the party of INFANTICIDE are truly insane, deranged little pissants....just look at the ones that post here!

Their pedo masters will soon be in hell with Epstein...

Not just the country...

"Workers OF THE WORLD" means a global collectivist government. That's why leftist "intellectuals" like Cloward-Piven for example want to destroy our sovereignty.

This is not just some battle of ideas between patriotic citizens about what the tax rate ought to be. Leftist parasites have a much larger agenda. The USA is merely their most significant enemy.

Never forget that.

I love how you kids post a lie from a rwnj "media" source and then jerk each other off over it.

Funny stuff.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ting_for_appearing_in_picture_with_trump.html

Woman does her job, gets a picture with the President and gets death threats.

Because the sum ideology of the radical left and all associated philosophies are anti-survival of the human race and quite clinically insane, radical leftist ideologues must lie, deceive, brainwash, manipulate or murder all opposition ideas and persons. If the radical left sells its political platforms straight and without spin, no majority of mentally healthy individuals with go for them. Why do you think such playgrounds of paradise such as the former Soviet Union were turned into essentially nationwide prison camps and average citizens were murdered for expressing opposing political views? Because no one in their right fucking mind would ever want to live under the ideology of radical leftism. The same bloody process is happening right now in our America with political correctness, Twitter Mob persecution of opposing views and all the other cultural madness the American radical left has been ramming down our throats. Truly low fucking IQ people; folks blind to history, are the ones leading the charge to communism USA. The tree needs to be shaken and the rotten fruit carted away before we're also living in a coast to coast Marxist dominated prison camp.

I love how you kids post a lie from a rwnj "media" source and then jerk each other off over it.

Funny stuff.

I am sure going after someone getting their picture with Donald Trump turns you on. Would not be surprised if you enjoyed The Hunt movie.

Funny stuff.

I am sure going after someone getting their picture with Donald Trump turns you on. Would not be surprised if you enjoyed The Hunt movie.
I'm sure I would have. Even after the inevitable turning of the tables that ends in the horrible deaths of the "liberal elites".

Know why?

'Cause it's a fucking movie!!

I swear these idiots are.gettimg dumber by the minutes some days..........

Forum List

Back