And Still.Liberals Will Not Answer "Why Now?",,Why Didn't You Protest Statues 8 Years Ago?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: For the normal/intelligent members of this room that watch Fox time to time, by now we have seen most of the hosts ask a liberal guess the same question,,,"Why Now",,why not 8 years ago?
And they wont give a straight answer, if anything, they have a rehearsed answer to esssplain why all of a sudden they want every statue of a white man torn down and tossed into the ocean or the nearest dumpster.
Guess they will never answer,,,yet we all know whats going on out there with the loons.
:smoke:

The Statue Issue is another fake issue created by the Dirty Democrat propaganda machine. They are trying to agitate Democrat Voters and escalate racial tensions to increase Democrat voter turn-out.

:2up: For the normal/intelligent members of this room that watch Fox time to time, by now we have seen most of the hosts ask a liberal guess the same question,,,"Why Now",,why not 8 years ago?
And they wont give a straight answer, if anything, they have a rehearsed answer to esssplain why all of a sudden they want every statue of a white man torn down and tossed into the ocean or the nearest dumpster.
Guess they will never answer,,,yet we all know whats going on out there with the loons.
Back then, that they were not being paid to protest...

• Banned
Back then, that they were not being paid to protest...
next month,,,General Al Green demand that the white house be painted light brown

And Still.Liberals Will Not Answer "Why Now?",,Why Didn't You Protest Statues 8 Years Ago?

Because eight years ago, they did not have Donald Trump spanking them on the @ss and making them scramble to find any excuse or fake accusation they could use to destroy him.

Statues are just a convenient way to pretend he's a racist, or whatever the "scandal" is this week.

https://i1.wp.com/www.gregpalast.com/wp-content/uploads/2_ZDR.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.gregpalast.com/wp-content/uploads/3_ZDR.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.gregpalast.com/wp-content/uploads/4_ZDR.jpg

Charlottesville: A Gun In His Face, But He Got The Photo - Greg Palast

The ones wanting the statues down are not liberals......they are,,,get this,,,,it's tricky,,,,, elements representing social change(progressives. Progressives can be and are members of both parties....)......against the history of white male dominance in the USA....Remember the "male chauvinist" era of white women wanting equal rights with white men 40 years ago? Yeah, that's what you are seeing..Know what white men said to white women wanting equality? Shut up and make me a sandwich, there's nothing to complain about...Hahahahahaha...Society....It's entertaining..

The ones wanting the statues down are not liberals......they are,,,get this,,,,it's tricky,,,,, elements representing social change(progressives. Progressives can be and are members of both parties....)......against the history of white male dominance in the USA....Remember the "male chauvinist" era of white women wanting equal rights with white men 40 years ago? Yeah, that's what you are seeing..Know what white men said to white women wanting equality? Shut up and make me a sandwich, there's nothing to complain about...Hahahahahaha...Society....It's entertaining..
after the statues are gone...liberals will be sneaking up on white racists and pulling thier pants/skirts down on busy streets

after the statues are gone...liberals will be sneaking up on white racists and pulling thier pants/skirts down on busy streets
What if I've done that in the past? Does that mean I'm a
aef18c67bc0f67d17f0c998c1eed7346--the-movie-comedy.jpg

Who says this just started ? These debates and name changes have been going on for years .

It's always a constant barrage of threads wh false premises .

You may, or more probably not, recall that protests were held over not only the flying of confederate flags on public grounds. But even before that there were protests over the inclusion of the confederate flag in state flags.

Incremental ladvancement is usually the rule.

and not only pulling pants down,,,pissed off liberals will go into lowes/home depot and crap right in the display toillets

and not only pulling pants down,,,pissed off liberals will go into lowes/home depot and crap right in the display toillets

Why not!?

I dunno. Kinda came out of the blue to me. I never gave a fuck about statues and flags. We have bigger fish to fry. IMHO this is on the same level of stupidity as the right wing flag burning amendment crusade.

Dylan Roof sealed the deal with his 9 murdered black church victims and pics of him and the confederate battle flag...(which has the same meaning as Confederate statues have...)

the over taking and hijacking of the confederate flag (and statues) by the white supremacists and Nazis...as ''theirs'' has made this blow... imo and hatred towards a black president brought people out of the woodwork...

Why not!?
dont all of us chit in a store toilet when we get a sudden attack of the runs?

Why not!?
this actually happened in a home improvement store i worked in in 1990,,,,,we all felt so bad for the employee who had to clean up the mess

New Topics

Forum List

Back