And so it begins...

No matter what evidence is presented, no matter what extreme weather does to the economy and agriculture, it will be denied. And the GOP Congress will prevent any real action. It will take extreme catastrophe within the US to get anything done.

No matter what evidence is presented, no matter what extreme weather does to the economy and agriculture, it will be denied. And the GOP Congress will prevent any real action. It will take extreme catastrophe within the US to get anything done.

How I do hope you are not right. Unfortunately would not be terribly surprised if you are.

What evidence have you presented?

It's so sad that people don't approach remedies in an effective way, choosing instead ways which are good at engendering political heat. It often seems as if they care more about scoring political points than actually effecting improvement.

And it's sad that some of the "solutions" pursued so far seem like they have actually caused more damage than good. Ethanol, for example. Were these "solutions" not studied well enough in advance? Or was the best science possible used and the negative consequences were unforeseeable?

And even then, most on the right will continue to deny, preventing anything from getting done.

And even then, most on the right will continue to deny, preventing anything from getting done.
Huh?

BTW, what is it you'd do oh wise one with all of the answers and since you don't even know if there's a problem?

Last edited:

Speaking of evidence, how come you never show any?

Pointing to the Weather Channel and saying "Look! Global Warming!!!" is not Evidence

WeatherChannel.jpg

Here's all the "Evidence" they just say "Global Warming" at the end of every story on the weather channel

Hey, how about all those Cat 5 hurricanes that made landfall since Katrina as predicted by the AGWCult?

It's that 0.5degC "average" change in your lifetimes of course.. THAT'S all the evidence they need for a population criminally stupid enough to accept a good witch doctor story...

What's the Temperature anomaly gonna be in 2050??

"DEEPER FREEZES is a sure sign of Global Warming." Yep -- the ANNOINTED witchdoctors just said that on radio network news...
CRIMINALLY stupid..... The tyranny of idealogical science will become apparent as the desperation mounts. The Church will make some bold moves soon... Buy Kool Aid NOW, before the rush..

WeatherChannel.jpg

Here's all the "Evidence" they just say "Global Warming" at the end of every story on the weather channel
I stated a couple of times show me the proof and I'll climb on the bus. No proof, I don't get in. So far three months passed and nothing. not one shred of anything. And it is because they have none, zero, nadda. Yet they're going to fix it? What it is their fixing they have no idea. Right guys?

WeatherChannel.jpg

I stated a couple of times show me the proof and I'll climb on the bus. No proof, I don't get in. So far three months passed and nothing. not one shred of anything. And it is because they have none, zero, nadda. Yet they're going to fix it? What it is their fixing they have no idea. Right guys?

Haven't the seen the lab experiments demonstrating the relationship between changes in the atmospheric trace element CO2 and temperature here either and I've been asking FOR YEARS!

Oh one more thing, when you buy Thermal-pane windows why is it they use Argon and not CO2? If they wanted to trap all that heat, they should use CO2, right? I mean why Argon?

WeatherChannel.jpg

Haven't the seen the lab experiments demonstrating the relationship between changes in the atmospheric trace element CO2 and temperature here either and I've been asking FOR YEARS!

Oh one more thing, when you buy Thermal-pane windows why is it they use Argon and not CO2? If they wanted to trap all that heat, they should use CO2, right? I mean why Argon?
I never thought of that. very interesting.

White House Report Says Climate Change Has Moved 'Into the Present' - NBC News

Finally, an Admin that will stand up to the Polluters so that our great nation's grandchildren might have, at least, a 1/2 way inhabitable planet. :cool:

Cool so he is going to stand up to China

All of the sudden it's quiet from the left!

It is going to be just a little bit hard saying anything to another country when we do nothing by ourselves.

Forum List

Back