An observation... are blacks more likely to commit gun violence as critics of Blake Masters say he believes?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In reading a letter where Blake Masters AZ senate candidate was accused by his former classmates, teachers, etc. and in the
letter state:"blaming gun violence on “Black people, frankly,”
That made me do a little checking:
Per this web site: Deaths Due to Firearms per 100,000 Population by Race/Ethnicity
In 2020...Blacks were involved in nearly 3 times the population of whites in the USA and 2 times higher than AZ whites.
So wait... What percent of US population is black? 12.4%
data from the 2020 census. The U.S. is now 57.8% white, 18.7% Hispanic, 12.4% Black and 6% Asian.
So why does the MSM/people like the above and I'm going to shout...IN THIS DAY OF THE INTERNET MAKE UP LIES THAT CAN BE PROVEN AS LIES???? How truly f...king stupid!
Very often..(I'm not going to use the same statement these idiots do "all the time"!!!) what race do you see doing violence captured by cell phones?
Like this one: Texas Hooters Attacked by Youths, Supposedly Over Candy Bars
All over candy bars!

So what is the problem with telling the truth?
Blacks commit most violent crimes even though they are less than 13% of our population?
There is a reason for why blacks commit a higher % of violent crimes even though they make up a smaller % of population?
I know ONE major reason....

gunviolencedeaths.png

In reading a letter where Blake Masters AZ senate candidate was accused by his former classmates, teachers, etc. and in the
Per this web site: Deaths Due to Firearms per 100,000 Population by Race/Ethnicity
In 2020...Blacks were involved in nearly 3 times the population of whites in the USA and 2 times higher than AZ whites.
data from the 2020 census. The U.S. is now 57.8% white, 18.7% Hispanic, 12.4% Black and 6% Asian.
So why does the MSM/people like the above and I'm going to shout...IN THIS DAY OF THE INTERNET MAKE UP LIES THAT CAN BE PROVEN AS LIES???? How truly f...king stupid!
Very often..(I'm not going to use the same statement these idiots do "all the time"!!!) what race do you see doing violence captured by cell phones?
All over candy bars!

Blacks commit most violent crimes even though they are less than 13% of our population?
There is a reason for why blacks commit a higher % of violent crimes even though they make up a smaller % of population?

View attachment 709014
The reason blacks commit such a high percentage of crimes is because they believe they have a right to commit any crime they choose.

Yes they are in America and it's due to America's endemic racism.

But now one of the racists will ask politely to please explain!

Yes they are in America and it's due to America's endemic racism.

But now one of the racists will ask politely to please explain!
There are several reasons for blacks 3 times likely to be involved in violent crimes.
I will share 2 reasons both of which especially ignorant white people will vehemently disagree with, i.e. even to making violent statements about the 2 reasons.
A couple of clues:
A) genetics B) Federal laws....

All over candy bars!

View attachment 709014
Yes, blacks are pretty violent and evil.....it would be a good idea if Blake were to get elected; he can get Republicans to pass tougher laws on darkies (not good blacks like Christian Walker) -- in order to put them more in check

You know what stat would really blow your mind; the percentage of men in general who commit violent crime....it's off the charts.......but since it is no fun to target and demonize all men because of stats; its much more enjoyable to do it to those coloreds....it's just data bro

You know what stat would really blow your mind; the percentage of men in general who commit violent crime....it's off the charts.......but since it is no fun to target and demonize all men because of stats; its much more enjoyable to do it to those coloreds....it's just data bro
^^^^triggered

Note that "Hispanic" is an ethnic division of another race, usually white
That is, the large majority Hispanics are white, but not all whites are Hispanic.
So... for a more accurate percentage, you add the Hispanic and white numbers together.
See page 2, questions 8 and 9.

Show Hispanic ethnicity
1665592230221.png

Hide Hispanic ethnicity

1665592290156.png

Note that "Hispanic" is an ethnic division of another race, usually white
That is, the large majority Hispanics are white, but not all whites are Hispanic.
So... for a more accurate percentage, you add the Hispanic and white numbers together.
See page 2, questions 8 and 9.

Show Hispanic ethnicity
View attachment 709031
Hide Hispanic ethnicity

View attachment 709032
Ok and I understand. What does that have to do with the Blacks leading all groups in violent crime?

All over candy bars!

View attachment 709014

Well, look at the history of the world. I mean of all recorded history of all countries around the world.

How many 1st world countries have been founded and governed by blacks vs 1st world countries of non blacks?

How many 2nd world countries are black countries vs 1st world countries of non blacks?

How many contributions to the world like medical, architecture, mechanical, aerospace, engineering, electrical, physics, have been made by blacks vs non blacks?

How many blacks that have achieved something notable in their lives have done so while living in a non black country vs ones living in black countries?

Basically I am illustrating that throughout history blacks have done the least. They were living in huts and selling their own into slavery while the Spaniards were building ships and setting up international trade routes.

Things haven't really changed much. For every Thomas so we'll there are 5000 George Floyd's.

Not telling blacks "you get by in life on your own intelligence, experience and ambition. You need to responsible for yourself and your own actions. You don't deserve anything because youre black" only guarantees we will continue to have more criminal dopehead thugs.

Much like they were a thousand years ago a lot of them still today which is lower brain function animals that are greedy and self centered. Most of them don't belong in a first modern first world society

All over candy bars!

View attachment 709014

Holy fuck! You done went and threw a chunk of Kryptonite (facts) at the dem's feet. :laughing0301:

Nothing. But, when comparing per capita numbers by race, you need to add Hispanics in with whites.
Ok... Whites 11.6 Hispanics 7.9... equals 19.5% This means blacks at 31.8% still make 1.6 times the amount of violent crimes.
gunviolencedeaths.png

No, I am just saying what others are too afraid to say......now, what are we going to do about these violent evil darkies? Why are you so afraid to speak your truth bro? Those darkies won't see this.
"Biff" have you ever heard the academic discipline called "Sociobiology" created by E.O. Wilson?
The black community should be aware of his attempt to explain the evolutionary mechanics behind social behaviour such as altruism, aggression, and the nurturing of the young. It formed a position within the long-running nature versus nurture debate. Sociobiology: The New Synthesis - Wikipedia
Now some have taken the concept of sociobiology and applied the principles of cattle breeding.(Beef Cattle: Breeding and Reproduction | UT Beef & Forage Center) to the thought that regarding the following fact:

Since 1970, the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on almost every standardized test.

So who's fault is that? Going back to principles of cattle breeding...
What kind of cattle is easiest to maneuver while at the same time provides the best beef upon slaughter?
A low intelligence but healthy strong bull breeding with low intelligence and healthy cows.
Hence the continual long-running "nature versus nurture " debate.

A further point for "Biff"...

Who We Are: Black Communities
Planned Parenthood is proud to serve Black patients across the country
For more than a century, Planned Parenthood has been one of the nation’s leading providers of high‐quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. Planned Parenthood health centers provide millions of people with contraception, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), lifesaving cancer screenings, and safe, legal abortion.
  • In 2018, 16% of Planned Parenthood patients were Black — over 395,000 people.
  • In 2018, 282,000 Black female patients chose to access contraception at a Planned Parenthood health center.
  • 13% of Black patients identify as male — more than 51,000 people.
So why would these blacks support an organization with this as Planned Parenthood's beginning founder?
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

So explain to me why would any black individual support an organization that was founded on the principles from the
"Negro Project" a plan to eliminate the "weeds" that threaten the "flowers" of America?
These are the principles of the founder of Planned Parenthood.

You just cant accept that the black community is extremely violent and troublesome for society as a whole. Until you and many millions more take responsibility for it and raise you kids right, we will all just have to suffer i guess.

Every fucking nigga in the usa knows niggas commit more violent crimes, which is why niggas with means move from nigga hoods to white hoods.

Forum List

Back