CDZ An idea regarding the American media

At least I’m not you

In a way, this ties into the issue of the thread as the mainstream media has become a propaganda machine for the Democrat party and takes advantage of people's dissatisfaction with their life in order to manipulate them. The theme they peddle is one of victimization and this theme is sold to the disgruntled. It's always the same story as those who are successful in life are portrayed as preying upon those who are not. It's just demagoguery 101.

I can think of no better example of this than they way they went about quite intentionally to turn Nick Sandman into public enemy #1. They only showed PART of what transpired, framed it in dishonest ways and used emotive language in order to distort. I mean, here all the kid did was smile placidly as a very aggressive older man invaded his space and proceeded to act in very intimidating ways, but after the media was done with him, you could have sworn the kid t was the most evil bastard imaginable.

I'm sorry, he was a smirking entitled punk who disrespected an elderly veteran of color. And frankly, if he was "intimidated" by an elderly man with a tambourine, he's really kind of a snowflake.
Yeah, that's the same I thought when I heard it reported by one of our fine Lamestream Media ye of little facts crowd...until I reviewed the video from start to finish. Did you watch it? The boy was standing with his friends a bit off to the side of where people were walking. The instigator, who was slowly walking and could see what part was crowded and which part was walkable, choose to swarm into the boy's circle of friends, making one move intentionally. The boy you're referencing, like almost ALL teenage boys would do in front of their classmates..didn't step back. Nor would I have btw as it was rude and obvious he was pushing his way, slowly, into the crowd. It was 100% on that guy with his drum. The boy shouldn't have had to move as the instigator knew full well (as slow as he was walking) that he'd walked into the kid's space and not the other way around. Watch the clip.

One hundred percent LSM political ploy with shifting the narrative knowingly with their deceptive tactics-no doubt counting that most Americans wouldn't even watch the clip.

What complaints?

That they can't own the vagina of every woman?
That they can't legally murder any LGBTQ? person they may meet in the street?
That murdering Black men is not treated like a parking ticket?
That losing an election means you don't get to hold that office?

EXACTLY what grievances am I to give credence to?

In the article I linked to, and the quote.

Mac1958 - this is why I don't think Democrats will seek unity. They don't want it.
Neither end wants unity. They want to "beat" the other.

The rest of us are quite ready for it.
Untrue. Democrats on many occasions have tried, in vain, to work with Republicans over the last 12 years.
Remember Obamacare? Most Democrats wanted Medicare for all but Obama wanted to get Republicans on board so he went with their plan. And not a single Republican voted for their own plan.
Remember the tax cut war in 2010?
Obama wanted to roll back all of Bush' tax cuts along with the payroll tax cut. BUT in trying to get along with Republicans he left them in place. His payback? A kick in the dick.
No, Republicans over the last 15 years have become incapable of governing and their entire political ideology is based around "owning the libs."

Remember Obamacare? Most Democrats wanted Medicare for all but Obama wanted to get Republicans on board so he went with their plan.

Regardless of who's plan it was, regardless of your partisan pissing match, half the country didn't want ACA. Foisting change of that magnitude on society, when there isn't a solid consensus is bad government. It's sure as hell not "unity".

[

Regardless of who's plan it was, regardless of your partisan pissing match, half the country didn't want ACA. Foisting change of that magnitude on society, when there isn't a solid consensus is bad government. It's sure as hell not "unity".

Governing completely by executive decree while calling for unity. What's wrong with that picture, folks?

The funny thing is, the mainstream media has the masses so brainwashed that they support it.

^^^^^^

See what I mean, folks?

The true believer can see one thing and swear up and down that it was actually something else just because he has been conditioned to respond in a certain way by the media that is creating his reality for him.

Off to the ovens with the white kid; he smirked at a fake con artist indian !!! ohmygod ohmygod!!!

^^^^^^

See what I mean, folks?

The true believer can see one thing and swear up and down that it was actually something else just because he has been conditioned to respond in a certain way by the media that is creating his reality for him.

Off to the ovens with the white kid; he smirked at a fake con artist indian !!! ohmygod ohmygod!!!
In other threads, I have seen this creature going on and on about how much he wanted to hurt the kid. It was pretty disturbed stuff.

This represents the danger of our media in that it whips up the uneducated into frenzies of hatred based upon deception and distortion. Those who have nothing to offer society and who have enormous chips on their shoulder due to that fact are easily manipulated based upon their natural envy of their betters.

Yeah, that's the same I thought when I heard it reported by one of our fine Lamestream Media ye of little facts crowd...until I reviewed the video from start to finish. Did you watch it? The boy was standing with his friends a bit off to the side of where people were walking. The instigator, who was slowly walking and could see what part was crowded and which part was walkable, choose to swarm into the boy's circle of friends, making one move intentionally. The boy you're referencing, like almost ALL teenage boys would do in front of their classmates..didn't step back. Nor would I have btw as it was rude and obvious he was pushing his way, slowly, into the crowd. It was 100% on that guy with his drum. The boy shouldn't have had to move as the instigator knew full well (as slow as he was walking) that he'd walked into the kid's space and not the other way around. Watch the clip.

I have watched the clip. I saw a entitled, smirking little punk disrespecting his elders.

No amount of spin bought by his parents (who had money to hire image consultants, unlike the elderly vet, who is living on a pension) makes him look good.

I have watched the clip. I saw a entitled, smirking little punk disrespecting his elders.

No amount of spin bought by his parents (who had money to hire image consultants, unlike the elderly vet, who is living on a pension) makes him look good.
I remember how it was to be a teenager and being confronted with some...well let's just say obnoxious type in-your-face kind of guy. The boy did what most boys and girls would have done, and for you to say what...he should have pushed the crowd back behind him with his back? Not many high school boys would do that since they were standing there first.

You have a different perception of the tape, and I'm just trying to figure out why. The boy's facial expression did not display arrogance but his face was locked in position almost...various emotions can do this. If anything, he looked a bit intimidated but stood his ground and didn't backup into the crowd. You must not have liked that he didn't smile at the man? The man wasn't smiling but staring him down while beating his drum...like the boy wanted that? No, he didn't nor did he deserve to be singled out in that manner.

You mentioned that the parents had money and they were able to finance court action, is this what bothers you about it? The national media threw that kid under the bus big time and the outcome was justified.

Not sure if you're a parent, but I've thought long and hard about the correct reaction as a parent to take following such an incident and taking matters to the courts is what we do to handle things legally.

In other threads, I have seen this creature going on and on about how much he wanted to hurt the kid. It was pretty disturbed stuff.

Do you have a link, or are you just slandering me again? I refer to him as "Smirky McBitchslap".. which frankly, with that smirk, you kind of want to do to him.

I hope that kid sues each and every fake 'journalist' who smeared him and the new corps that ran their blatant lies. You and the other cop killer fans and kiddie raper lovers can stomp your feet and cry the rest of your lives; nobody with any real moral standards will be the least bit influenced by you sick freak shows.

I remember how it was to be a teenager and being confronted with some...well let's just say obnoxious type in-your-face kind of guy. The boy did what most boys and girls would have done, and for you to say what...he should have pushed the crowd back behind him with his back? Not many high school boys would do that since they were standing there first.

You have a different perception of the tape, and I'm just trying to figure out why. The boy's facial expression did not display arrogance but his face was locked in position almost...various emotions can do this. If anything, he looked a bit intimidated but stood his ground and didn't backup into the crowd. You must not have liked that he didn't smile at the man? The man wasn't smiling but staring him down while beating his drum...like the boy wanted that? No, he didn't nor did he deserve to be singled out in that manner.

You mentioned that the parents had money and they were able to finance court action, is this what bothers you about it? The national media threw that kid under the bus big time and the outcome was justified.

Not sure if you're a parent, but I've thought long and hard about the correct reaction as a parent to take following such an incident and taking matters to the courts is what we do to handle things legally.

He looks very much like my younger son did at the same age and has the exact same sort of shy, lopsided, self-conscious smile.

It's bad enough to see a kid that age get bullied by the older creep banging stuff in his face as a political stunt, but to read how some very disturbed adults want to hurt the kid is enraging since that could have very easily been my own child.

It says much about the power of our media and the misuse thereof when they can set about to demonize a child just because they see the political opportunity in doing so and then elicit such hatred towards the kid from those who are quite clearly unstable.

Last edited:
The blind willingness to just blame the "other sides media" with out any willingness to even look at the bias of your own preferred media choice, is why people get called commies or deplorable. The lack of critical thinking ability of a Very large percent is embarrassing. What the hell is happing to our beloved country?
The lack of an actual free press is facilitating the division and the name calling. Can you name a single neutral un-biased American news organization? If you can, let me know and I'll watch it.

Actually, I remember being a teenager, and if I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad would have slapped my ass into a new zip code.

He did smile, a cocky little smirk. Let's not forget why he and the other Little Entitled Catholics were there, on a trip from the $6000.00 a year Catholic school, protesting a woman's right to choose. Then they started taunting other groups that were there.

They just didn't finance court action... they financed a whole publicity tour where they cleaned him up, got him to look really sad on camera, and taught him how to answer pre-packaged questions.

Actually, the proper thing to do is say, "I apologize to that nice gentleman who was there celebrating his pre-planned event." But $6000.00 a year doesn't buy good manners, apparently.

He looks very much like my younger son did at the same age and has the exact same sort of shy, lopsided, self-conscious smile.

It's bad enough to see a kid that age get bullied by the older creep banging stuff in his face as a political stunt, but to read how some very disturbed adults want to hurt the kid is enraging since that could have very easily been my own child.

It says much about the power of our media and the misuse thereof when they can set about to demonize a child just because they see the political opportunity in doing so and then elicit such hatred towards the kid from those who are quite clearly unstable.

Hey, funny thing. He was the exact same age that Laquan McDonald and Mike Brown were when they were gunned down by police, but funny, you don't bemoan them as "abused children", do you?

For the record, Philips Group had a permit to be there... Sandmann and his group of Catholic Hitlerjungen showed up with MAGA hats (the modern "I"m a racist douchenoodle sign") and started taunting his group.

The same media you whine about gave Smirky a chance to go ahead and tell his side of the story, largely without challenge, after his "image consultants" coached him on how to look really sad and sincere.

Hey, funny thing. He was the exact same age that Laquan McDonald and Mike Brown were when they were gunned down by police, but funny, you don't bemoan them as "abused children", do you?

For the record, Philips Group had a permit to be there... Sandmann and his group of Catholic Hitlerjungen showed up with MAGA hats (the modern "I"m a racist douchenoodle sign") and started taunting his group.

The same media you whine about gave Smirky a chance to go ahead and tell his side of the story, largely without challenge, after his "image consultants" coached him on how to look really sad and sincere.

The boy was brandishing a knife or had just robbed a store after grabbing a store clerk by the neck? No, he was just standing there smiling.

You are the perfect illustration of the danger of our media as it incites very disturbed individuals to seek criminal assault against children as a response to the visions the media planted in their minds -- visions that have absolutely no basis in reality.

Mac1958 did not start this thread to discuss THIS media -- the one that intentionally distorts reality in order to elicit these Pavlovian responses among those with issues. No, he did so in order to support the suppression of any news that DOESN'T conform to this twisted woke fantasy world that intentionally manipulates irrational people into reactions like yours.

There is very little real news, just Opinion piled on top of opinion.
And/or, propaganda.

In a more normal time, we could consider an idea like this, toss out a few thoughts, tweak it, add a few more thoughts, fill in some gaps, take a couple of things out, then we'd have something that would be a full, fleshed-out idea. Something brand new. Then we'd either like it, or shit-can it.

Such collaboration and innovation works in business, but not in politics. And the decay continues.

Last edited:

Actually, I remember being a teenager, and if I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad would have slapped my ass into a new zip code.

He did smile, a cocky little smirk. Let's not forget why he and the other Little Entitled Catholics were there, on a trip from the $6000.00 a year Catholic school, protesting a woman's right to choose. Then they started taunting other groups that were there.

They just didn't finance court action... they financed a whole publicity tour where they cleaned him up, got him to look really sad on camera, and taught him how to answer pre-packaged questions.

Actually, the proper thing to do is say, "I apologize to that nice gentleman who was there celebrating his pre-planned event." But $6000.00 a year doesn't buy good manners, apparently.
The instigators of the incident, 4 black Hebrew Israelites were not even given a mention by LSM until multiple footage was released on social media and a few outlets got a hold of the whole story. By that time, the boy's name was already out and he and his family received various death threats.

These 4 men, who refer to themselves as Black Hebrew Israelites, were trying to get a reaction from the peaceful protestors by shouting out various anti-race rantings. Two of the four black men first became upset when a Native American female questioned their hateful rhetoric, (around 38 minutes into clip) and they made another attempt yelling at a white male who asked them where the Bible preached hate (as they were doing) and they began yelling insults at him (about 48 minutes in). Throughout (starting at about 38 minutes or before) these same 2 of the 4 men were shouting at the protestors telling them they worshipped totem poles and buffalo etc. and nothing worse than a pale face etc. Anything it seemed to get someone going...I could not see any other purpose to their F this and Nig... that spewings.

On the clip, you can also hear and see how these 4 black males first targeted a few of the Native Americans calling them Uncle Tomahawk, telling them they worshipped totem poles and buffalo, and calling out the boys for being white crackers, saying they all had been raped etc. They were a hateful group of miscreants without question. Because they were black, the media stayed totally silent. That is wrong. All hate speech is wrong. Period. They knew they were cussing loudly for others to hear them and going against anyone who asked even a question. Free speech you say? No-it was hate speech which crosses the line.

Now, once the veteran walked in between the kids and these adults, they at first didn't like it. The main "leader/speaker" said "Oh, here comes Dadda" "He's going to save them". Hmm save them from what exactly? He knew full well from his verbal rantings and to diffuse the situation. The problem was the elderly vet knew he didn't feel safe enough to confront the 4 angry men, so he went for the students. I am convinced that guy knew it was the black males provoking the entire thing but went the safe route-which blew up all over the place with fake news rushing out the politically twisted story. Then..the speaker of the 4 angry males began saying "Oh, you better not touch him!" as if they then thought the Native American elder was on their side. Good grief...there should be no sides but they were making sure that their hate speech was going to divide and conquer.

Anyhow, I won't convince you to change your mind but still don't think you viewed the 1.45 hour tape I've linked below. Stations were only showing short clips (2-6 minutes long or so) that shows the viewer nothing about which group was prompting the whole scenario. They called the boys incest victims, taunted in particular the black student, and shouted everyone was a future school shooter. These obnoxious statements were made by adults toward minors and that's an issue in itself. They were trying to provoke the crowd of boys intentionally. These media tapes, and likely the one you saw, were edited to support anti-Trump media message-same reason the group of black men targeted the boys because they were wearing Trump hats.

I have great respect for all US veterans who have placed their lives on the line for our country and to those who've dedicated their lives to service. It doesn't mean that the vet did the right thing in that situation. Humans make mistakes, and I'll take him for his words following the incident that he thought the boys were chanting Build the Wall and he reacted to that. I never heard that stated during the 1.45 minute segment but it was a non-issue regardless for what the media did to that boy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back